Stop Thinking About It, L!

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

L's POV

"Why is she not coming?" I mumbled.

"Why would she come?" Sungyeol hyung retorted. I frowned and slumped down onto the couch. The second after my landed onto the soft sofa, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I picked up.

"Oppa! Come down  to the lobby, we're going to go look around Nami Island." Minji's voice boomed through the telephone. I was about to answer but she hung up already.

"Hyung, Let's go. Minji called." I sighed and walked out of the room with Sungyeol and walked down to the lobby. Surprisingly, we were the last ones to arrive.

"Okay, Let's go!!!" Minji cheered and skipped out of the hotel.

"Baby! Wait for me!" I whined and pushed everyone aside and ran to Minji's side.

"Where are we gonna go?" I asked her and interwined my fingers with hers.

"Where do you wanna go? You can bike ride somewhere near here." she smiled and swung our hands back and forth.

"Bike ride? Sounds nice." I nodded and looked behind my shoulders. I saw Dongwoo hyung and Hoya hyung imitating us and pretended to be all lovey dovey.

"Baby, look at them." I chuckled and jabbed my thumb to the hyung's direction. Minji turned around and bursted out laughing because when Dongwoo tried to kiss Hoya hyung, Sunggyu hyung pushed their heads towards each other... I think you will know what happened next.

"Ahh, these guys.." she shook her head and walked to the bike rental.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The ajussi greeted and we bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ajussi. Can we rent a bicycle please?" Minji smiled and the ajussi beamed.

"Of course! Aigoo, I remember me and my wife asking for a couple bike like you two when we were your age. Ahh, Good memories, heh?" he said and patted my back.

"Impress her, son." the ajussi whispered to me and winked. I laughed quietly.

"I will. Actually, she's already fallen heads over heels for me." I whispered back. Suddenly, I felt a sharp tug on my left ear and got dragged away.

"What did you say?" Minji growled dangerously. "Minji-ah! Ahh, It hurts! Minji-ah Mianhae!" I whined and she let go of me.

"You guys are hilarious!" the ajussi laughed and handed our bike.

"Here's your bike." he smiled. "Ah, Khamsamnida. How much?" Minji asked, totally changing her mood. 

"For a cute couple like you, I give you free. Unlimited time." he said and Minji gasped in delight. We thanked him multiple times got on our bike.

"Fast or slow?" I asked her from the front.

"I suggest fast." Minji said. I swear I could feel her smirk. I shrugged my shoulders and pushed down on the pedal, creating a sharp tug forward.

"YAH!" she yelled. Don't get be wrong, but I could feel her..... .... slamming against my back. *gulp*

"Sorry, sorry. Let's go!" I cheered and slammed my foot down onto the pedal again. This time, I pedalled continuosly, but my ming kept focusing on what was poking my back.

*Aish, Kim Myungsoo! You're such a ert, you know that!! But.. since when did Minji have such big ones? Hmm.. Wait. No don't think about it! Urghh!*

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Focus!" I heard Minji scream into my ears. I snapped out of my thought and saw that I was heading for a tree. I swerved back onto the trail, sweat dripping from my forehead.

"Pabo." Minji chuckled and hugged my waist. I gulped down a big lump in my throat when ...that.. came in an even closer contact. 

I tried to get rid of that thought but then a kitten just had to run in front of our bike. I sqeazed on the brake and Minji's thing slammed hardcore on my back.

I took a deep breath and quickly rode back to the ajussi.

"Oh, back already? So fast." the ajussi shot up from his seat and smiled.

"Tired already?" he chuckled and put the bike back into place.

"Bye bye ajussi!" I smiled and waved. He waved back and I dragged Minji out.

"Wae, oppa? That ride was too short!" she whined and slapped my arm. I looked down and her and gulped.

*Just why is she wearing a tight shirt? And low collar!* I gulped and pretended to act cool.

"Nothing.. I just... Let's go find the others." I smiled and dragged her away. We walked around, hand in hand, looking for the missing guys. Suddenly, that same kittin came up to Minji and lay down on her foot.

"Awww." she cooed and bent down. I was standing in front of her, and I really can't help looking again. Since she is bending down, her shirt slid down deeper.

*KIM MYUNGSOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* I metally slapped myself and pulled my eyes away and looking at the sky instead.

"L oppa! You're bleeding!" Minji sqealed and jumped up, causing them to bounce.

"W--what? Bleeding where?" I asked and she pointed at my face. I raise my hand up and touched my nose. 

*Damn this nose bleed.* I cursed and quickly wiped the blood away, but it kept coming out.

"It's cuz of the sun.." I mumbled, but I know it's not true.

"We should go back, oppa. You can faint if you stayed out longer." she said and we walked back to our hotel. I can't argue with her anyways. Once we're back, she led me up into her room and got out the first aids kit.

"When did you prepare that?" I asked.

"When you went home, duhh." she smirked. I scoffed, but then choked on my own saliva cuz.... well, she dropped the tissue and she... kinda bent down and went she came up again, her shirt ripped because it got hooked to the box. 

It showed her bare waist..... THAT WAIST.

"Oh My Gosh!" she sqealed. She ran to her luggage and got out a new shirt.

"Oppa, don't look, okay?" she commanded me and I nodded, quickly turning around, my nose still bleeding.

[For those who is so innocent, please hold you breath for this moment. Don't worry, It's not that bad.]

But what coincidence, there was a mirror in front of me, showing the complete view of Minji. She's having her back facing me. She grabbed the end of her shirt and pulled it off.

*SHOOT.......* 

I could see her back skin. It was smooth as milk. Her curves are the ones that every girl wants. She slipped her shirt back on and I quickly pretended that I didn't see anything.

"OH MY!!!" she yelled. 

"What?!" I yelled back, startled. *Does she know I looked?!*

"Oppa, you're bleeding even worse!" she said and quickly wipe away the blood and told me to lie down. She dapped my nose every now and then until the blood stops.

"Wow oppa. Is the sun really that bad?" she asked and held up the trash can. I actually wasted the whole tissue box.

"Ohh... Uhh, yeah. Maybe." I said and stood up.

"I think I should go back to my room now." I said and pecked her cheeks.

"See you tomorrow! Have a good sleep." I said and ran back to my room.

*Kim Myungsoo, great job for having a nose bleed. What a wonderful way to show your erted side.* I rolled my eyes and slumped down onto the couch.

*She's really the one I'm going to marry with*

~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!

Sorry for not updating for a long time TT.TT And for the short update.

Don't hate me~~~

I hope you liked the Chap!

Bye bye! (Myungsoo can't control his mind ><)

xXInspirit4lifeXx