You're My Gangster, and You're Not a Normal One.

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

Narrator's POV

"Doctor! How is my wife?! Is she okay?! Did she eat something bad?!" L jumped up immediatly from the chair he was sitting on in front of the emergency room.

"OMO! What if she ate something poisonous? NOO!! YEOBO!!" he cried and hugged the doctor. The doctor chuckled and pulled him away.

"She's perfectly fine." he smiled. "Please follow me." the doctor grinned mischeviously. L blinked, going back to normal from his drama queen mode and composed himself. He straightened his coat and followed the doctor in his office.

"What is it, doctor?" he asked as he sat down on the seat.

"Well..... Congratulations, Mr.Kim. Your wife is pregnant." The doctor said.

"NEHH?!?!" L screamed. The doctor held up the ultrasound x-ray sheet for him to see and L sprang up.

"I have a baby..." he smiled. He looked at the doctor. "I'm a father........ WOOHHOOOOO!!!! I'M A FATHER NOW!!!! YEAHHH!!!!" he screamed and danced around the room crazily.

"Is it a he or a she, doctor?" he asked excitedly.

"We can't find out yet. The babies are only 4 weeks old. By the way.. You have a non-identical twin, sir." said the doctor. "You can visit your wife, if you want. She's in room 11." 

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" L screamed and scrambled off to the mentioned room. He poked his head through the door to see his pretty wife rubbing her tummy, pulling off a motherly smile.

"Yeobo!" L piped up. Minji snapped her head towards the door and chuckled.

"Oppa! We have a baby!" she squealed as L ran in and hugged her, not too hard though since he didn't want to hurt the baby.

"Remember what I said? If a girl Hyun Ae, if a boy, Won Sik. But you have twins.. we have to find one more name for boy and girl!!" L panicked.

"The babies are only 4 weeks old, oppa! Stop panicking!" Minji laughed. She caressed his cheeks and smiled softly.

"Oppa... Can you promise me that you won't tell our kids about us being ex-gangsters? Owning a club and being an agent is dangerous enough.." She sighed. L smiled and pecked her lips.

"I promise." He said.

The door suddenly slammed open, revealing the really tired and shocked Hoya.

"Minji! You're pregnant?!" He screamed. Minji chuckled and nodded. L bit his lips, suppressing a smile when he saw L.Joe jumping happily from the doorway.

"Kim Myungsoo! Are you happy?" Hoya pointed at the said person. L smirked and swung his arms over Hoya's shoulders.

"Hey, I wanted this, hyung. Be happy, you're an uncle now!" He smiled and Hoya laughed. L.Joe came running in and hugged L tightly, then kissed Minji's cheeks.

"Minjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYAAAAAAA!!!" L.Joe screamed and continued to jump around like a shrimp on fire. 

"Congrats!" A deep voice boomed in. L jumped and turned around, spotting six heads poking through the door.

"Yongguk hyung!" He laughed as the 6 BAP members scattered in and gave hugs.

"Boy or girl?" Himchan asked, excitedly.

"We don't know yet, but they're non-identical twins." Minji smiled and rubbed her belly slowly. 

"Noona!!!!" Changjo screamed and pushed everybody aside to allow himself to come in. "Is it true?" He asked, blinking down at his Noona. He didn't spot the slight bump on her belly.

"It is." L cut in, pecking his wife's cheek affectionately. Changjo gasped dramatically and Sungjong appeared in the doorway, hearing everything. He too gasped and looked at Changjo. The two lunged forward and pinned L down to the ground.

"What the hell, guys?!" L screamed, trying to get the boys off him.

"You FINALLY did it after 1 year?! I was expecting sooner!" Sungjong screamed as he and Changjo got off him. L smirked at them and got up with a help from Daehyun and JongUp.

"Hey, I did a good job. I even got twins." He winked and everybody laughed.

"You're pregnant, Minji?" A soft voice piped up. Everyone froze and turned around. Minwoo stood there, staring at his daughter.

"Yes dad...." She said, smiling softly. L gulped, cold sweat forming on his forehead.

"Congrats." Minwoo smiled as the rest of TeenTop and Infinite appeared behind him, all have bright smiling faces.

All of them just stood there, looking at each other, smiling and thinking,--- *How on earth did these two, Lee Minji and Kim Myungsoo, the people who used to fight each other, get married? And Minji? She's a Gangster, and She's not a normal one.*

But there's two people who thinks different.

*You're My Gangster, and You're Not a Normal One...... Because You're Mine...*

~~~~~~~~~~End~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys TT-TT

It ended! It finally ended!!!!

And the sequel features Vixx!!! 

Ahhh, I want to thank everyone who read this from the beginning to the end. You've came so far with me and I say you are the ones who gives me motivation. It's you guys who can make me continue writing this fic. And It's you who can make me write more. I'm thankful to everyone who supports me. I will do my best to write better, for you guys.

Thank You, and I Love You.

Since this is my first fanfic and I got so many subscribers for this, I'm happy.

Just to tell you, the sequel is totally different from this one. The sequel will be romantic comedy, and nothing involving with gangsters... :) and I will post the link to the sequel here, so don't worry about not finding the it :)

Thank You again, everyone. 

XXInspirit4lifeXx