Group Trip! 2

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

L's POV

My baby is soo smart! She even booked rooms for us to stay in! 

"Aigoo, Minji-ah~ Let me hug you." I cooed and opened my arms. I was so close to hugging her, but she pushed my head away. I pouted and crossed my arms.

"Hey, who's going first?" Dongwoo hyung asked while the staff dudes help him in his safety suit thingy.

"I will go on with Woohyun first!" yelled the eldest hyung loudly.

When everyone was ready, we went up the elevator to the top and they jumped onto the chair prepared for them to go to Nami Island.

"Do you want to say anything before you go off?" the staff asked. Woohyun and Sunggyu hyung whispered something I didn't hear and they nodded.

"1, 2, 3, MINJI MYUNGSOO FOREVER!!!" they yelled and went off with a great speed.

I felt heat rising onto my cheeks and looked at Minji. She was looking at me and I smiled. I held her hand and squeezed it lightly.

"I'll go next!" Sungyeol announced and dragged Sungjong forward. We waited for the first couple to arrive and got onto the two chairs.

"INFINITE FOREVER!" they screamed on top of their lungs and dissapeared away to Nami Island.

We all laughed and Dongwoo hyung declared that he wants to go down with L.Joe. Once the chairs came back, they went on it and whispered something before telling the staff to let them go.

"TEENFINITE JJANG!" I heard their voices and I laughed.

"TeenFinite?" Minji said and kept laughing.

"TeenTop and Infinite! Hahaha" laughed Hoya hyung and dragged Chunji forward to go on next.

Chunji kept whining that he didn't want to go but he had no choice since Hoya hyung kept grabbed onto him too tightly.

When the chair came, Hoya hyung lifted Chunji off the ground and placed him onto the chair and buckled his belt. He walked back to his chair and they went off.

"WOOHHOOO!!!" I heard Hoya hyung's voice but what made me laugh was Chunji.

"NOO!!!! AHHH!!!!!!" I heard his voice fade away and we laughed until we were crouching on the ground.

"I will go next then." CAP breathed and chuckled. He grabbed on Ricky's arm and walked forward. The chair came back and they sat on it.

"TO NAMI ISLAND!" they yelled and sped down the ZipWire.

"We'll go first okay, Hyung? Noona?" Changjo smiled boyishly. I nodded and let Niel and Changjo go first. They just yelled random stuff and their voices faded away.

"We're the last ones now. Let's go!" yelled Minji excitedly and dragged me to the front.

We watched as Changjo and Niel glided through the wind happily. When we saw that the chairs were coming back, we backed away and walked to where we have to wait.

"Did you know that Leeteuk and Kang Sora came here before?" The staff asked us. I nodded my head excitedly but Minji shook her head.

"You didn't know?" I gasped and she shook her head again.

"I don't really watch We Got Married, but I know some couples.." she said. I din't know if she was lying or not, since she is the one that suggested that we should go here.

"Are you sure you didn't watch them?" I asked again, making sure.

"I didn't." she confirmed and got onto the chair that somehow came back without my knowing. I quickly scrambled up onto the other one, trying not to be behind.

"Do you want to say something?" the staff asked another time. I nodded and looked and Minji.

"I LOVE YOU LEE MINJI!!" I screamed on top lungs and laughed awkwardly.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" she yelled confidentaly and laughed. The staff chuckled lightly and pulled us backwards while the door opened.

"Have fun!" they said and let us go.

"WAHHHHHHH!!" I screamed and smiled widely, even if it can't go woder.

"This is so fun!" Minji yelled from the chair beside me. I nodded and continued yelling until my throat hurts.

"Oppa, Shut Up!" she laughed. I turned my head to where she was, which was a little ahead of me and smiled softly. I grabbed the camera in my pocket and held it in front of my face.

"Minji!" I called out her name and she turned her head around.

"Cheese!" I said and she smiled and posed the peace sign and I snapped a picture of her.

I bet she's really in a good mood, since she doesn't really like taking pictures. I grabbed my phone and snapped another picture of her without her knowledge.

She looks really pretty. Her bright pink hair flows elegantly behind her while she's smiling brightly to the front. I immediatly set the picture as my wallpaper.

"Changjo-ahh!!!" I heard her yell and I looked towards the landing. I saw little Changjo waving his hands crazily in the air.

"NOONAA!!!" I could hear his voice, even though his body looks like an ant from here.

"YAH CHANGJO! WHAT ABOUT ME?!" I yelled and crossed my arms.

"I ONLY LOVE MY NOONA!" his voice got closer and closer. I could see the rest standing there, some sitting down, some stading, some talking to each other.

I huffed lightly as I heard Minji laughing. The staff held his hand out to grab my chair.

I jumped off the chair first and turned towards where Minji was. She jumped off the chair and ran towards me.

"That was awesomee!!" she screamed and jumped into my arms. I spun her around and pecked her cheeks.

"Uh-hum.." someone coughed and I turned around. Hoya hyung smiled half heartedly at me while L.Joe smiled widely.

"N'awww!! So cute!" L.Joe squealed and danced around with the other Teen Top guys.

I laughed lightly and nervously glanced at Hoya hyung. He changed his expression and laughed.

"I won't get angry. Changjo and Sungjong probably will..." he said and pointed to my left.

I turned my head around to see Chanjo and Sungjong crossing their arms across their chest and having the same expression, annoyed. I just laughed it off and turned back around.

"Now.... where will go next?" I clapped and turned to Minji. She grinned happily and shook her head, not telling me. She just grabbed my hand and called everyone to follow her to some place.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! Sorry!

Short Chappie!

You know... the reason is because of my ultimate tight schedule.

School. Gym. School. Drama. Gym. School. Gym. School. Drama. Gym. School. Drama. Thai Language Lesson. Guitar Lesson.

IT KILLS ME!

I was so near to fainting yesterday TT.TT

I missed my Breakfast and Dinner nearly all the time :(

But! I will try to update, okiee?

Bye bye! Thankyou for being patient with the update!

I love you guys!

xXInspirit4lifeXx