Move bishes, IMTB's coming through!!~

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

Sunggyu's POV

I'm in my room, admiring myself in the mirror. Actually, my wall is my mirror. Man, I look good....... Sungjong is so awesome at fashion. 

"SUNGGYU! DO YOU WANT TO BE LATE OR NOT? DID YOU PACK YET?" my mom shouted from downstairs.

"I DID MOM! I'M COMING!" i shouted back as I grabbed by big luggage and dragged it downstairs.

"You don't wanna be late right, son?" said my dad as I put my new shoes on, the one we bought with Sungjong, and said "I won't be late dad, If I leave now I'll be 30 minutes early, which is good." and walked to my motorbike and sped off.

Dongwoo's POV

"Dad! How can I put my luggage on my bike?!" i asked my dad and he laughed.

"Use your brain, son." he said and smirked. "Oh wait, you don't have any."

"DAD! Why?????!!!!!! :( can you help me please, mom?" i pouted to my mom. I KNOW it'll work ^^

"Okay, honey." she smiled and help me adjust the luggage on my motorbike and I was ready.

"Thanks mom!" i smiled and kissed her cheeks. "Bye Dad, Mom. I'll see you in a week!" i said and put in my helmet and drove off to airport.

Woohyun's POV

"Dad, can you drive me to airport?" I asked my dad.

"Yeah, sure. But why won't you use your motorbike?" he asked me as he grabbed the car keys.

"Dad, you do remember I'm going to Jeju islands for a week right?" I said as I pointed to my luggage.

"Oh.... well, come on then! You wanna be late or something?" he said and jumped in the driver's seat.

*Huh, won't even help with my luggage :(* I dragged my luggage into the back seat and sat down and my dad drove off to airport.

Hoya's POV

"MINJI! Are you ready?!" I shouted to the 3rd floor. I was already tying my new Nike shoes downstairs.

"Yeah, I'm done. How do I look?" she asked and I turned around.

"Woah! My baby looks fine~ Why do you have to be my sister?" 

"Yah! Oppa! What do you mean by that?" she frowned and crossed her arms.

"I don't want you as my sister, but I wan't you as my girlfriend." I smirked.

"OPPA!" she yelled and pouted. I laughed and told her to be quick. She put on her shoes and dragged her luggage outside to our van, since we have to pick up L, Sungjong and L.Joe. I put mine and her luggage at the back of the car and drove off to L's house.

Minji's POV

I was sitting in the front seat in the car and noticed Hoya oppa kept glancing at me.

"Oppa! Look at the road not me." I told him and he immediatly blushed. "Why do you have to look at me anyways?" i asked.

"I was thinking, that you wearing like this, you will catch Mblaq's attention too much.... they might fall for you. Not only them, but the other boys too!" he said and pouted.

"Don't worry, oppa. Even if they fall for me, I won't fall for then, surely." I reassured him. He smiled in relief and we reached L's house.

L's POV

I was sitting in front of my house, fully dressed with new clothes while waiting for Hoya hyung and Minji to pick me up. Then I saw a familiar white van. I stood up and the van parked right infont of me and the back door opened. I put my luggage in the van and climbed in the car.

"Sup?" i asked the two siblings.

"Nothing much." answered Minji. She looks so beautiful.

"What do you mean, nothing? Did you know that your mini shorts and your shirt can attract so much boys!" Hoya hyung whined while driving to Sungjong's house. I laughed as Minji mumbled something I can't hear and pouted.

Sungjong's POV

I waited in front of my house for nearly 5 minutes when a white van parked in front of my face. I put my luggage at the back and climbed in next to L hyung.

"Hello!" I greeted them and put my seatbelt on. "Waited for long, dongsaeng?" asked Hoya hyung. "Nahh, only about 5 minutes. Don't worry. We won't be late." I said and winked as we headed to L.Joe's house. His house looks so nice and simple. I want to stay in it...

L.Joe's POV

"L.Joe! I think they're here!" my mom yelled excitedly from the kitchen. I giggled.

"Do you want to meet Hoya hyung?" I asked her and she nodded her head and smiled brightly. I laughed as I dragged my luggage outside and my mom followed me. "Hoya hyung!" I yelled and he scrolled down his window. "What is it?" he asked and I smiled while putting my luggage at the back. "Come out." I said and he stepped out of the car and tilted his head confusely. "Howon!" my mom squealed and Hoya hyung turned to her. He then immediatly smiled widely and hugged my mom and I saw her in tears. "You've grown up alot! I can't call you my little boy anymore." my mom giggled. I admit she looks really pretty when she smiles. Which is all the time >.< "No, ajumma. I'm always your little boy. And you're always my 2nd umma." he said and smiled. "Yeah! ALWAYS our 2nd Umma!!" yelled Minji from no where. I looked in the van, seeing my beautiful dongsaeng smiling. "I have to go now, ajumma. I hope I'll see you soon." Hoya hyung said and kissed my mom's cheeks. She smiled and waved. "Have a good trip!" she said as we boarded back into the van and drove off to the airport.

No one's POV

Some students already arrived at the airport. Some are talking among themselves. Some are talking to the other school's kids. Some are even flirting.

Everyone was chatting happily and nearly all eyes were on 2 groups. It cannot be anyone else but 4 minute and Mblaq. They were dressed in a stylish way with Puma brand all over their body. Some conversations still goes on. But most of them stopped. Both of the groups smirked and thought at the same time, *Teen Top, Infinite and Minji CAN'T beat us. NO ONE can.*

While 4 minute and Mblaq are doing a mini fashion show in the airport, Teen Top, Infinite and Minji met up in front of the airport. "You guys all ready?" Minji asked to everyone and all of them nodded. Everyone looked HOT. But the hottest can be no one but Minji. Even the men outside the airport stared at her. Everytime she smiles at her oppas and dongsaengs, everyone will blush. The gangs brushed their clothes and were going to step into the airport but someone interrups them. "Looking good, guys!" said a very familiar voice. They turned around and grinned widely. BtoB was dressed in similar clothes as them. "You guys look good too. Did you find out what our concept is?" asked Sungjong and swung an arm around Sungjae's shoulders. "We kinda did, hyung." grinned Sungjae. "Ready to bash 4 minute and Mblaq?" asked Sunggyu and smirked. Now all of them nodded and stepped into the entrance of the airport.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at the charming Gods and Goddess in front of their eyes. Everyone in Woollim and Cube high stopped all their conversations and squeal. Even the boys. As expected, Mblaq can't stop but think that Minji looks really hot. She has the longest milky skin leg. Her long pink hair was let down but her beautiful shoulders still showed. Mblaq snapped back to reality and growled with 4 Minute. They were really angry that all the attention was on Infinite, Teen Top, and Minji. What they didn't believe was that BtoB's with them too. The ten stomped to the gangs and Hyun Ah looked at L.Joe and blew a kiss to him. L.Joe caught it and threw the 'kiss' to the floor and squished it with his foot and smirked. Hyun Ah gasped and huffed.

"YOU! How dare you take ALL the attention?!" yelled Joon angrily.

"Don't blame us... You're the one dresing SO lame." said Minji bluntly and the others laughed and high fived each other while Minji smirked.

"AUGGHH! HOW DARE YOU!" yelled GaYoon and was about to slap Minji when Mir stopped her.

"We don't wan't a fight here." he said and glared at the gangs.

"Well?" said Sunggyu.

"Move bishes, IMTB's coming through." said Sungjong, SungJae and Niel divaishly(new word?) and strode past the ten angry 'bishes'.

"Yeah, heh, heh! IMTB's coming through so back off!~" sang Dongwoo and Hoya and high fived. All of BtoB,Infinite, Teen Top and Minji smiled and walked past 4 Minute and Mblaq, not forgetting to bump into their shoulders. They boarded their luggage into the plane and waited to be called to be boarded.

"Hey, just wondering... IMTB?" asked the leaders of the three gangs.

"IMTB = Infinite, Minji, Teen Top and BtoB." stated Niel. The leaders Ooohhed and stood up when they heard their flight being called.

"Come on, guys. This is gonna be fun. Especially when I sense Minji planning something." said L and raised his eyebrows. Minji laughed and grabbed Dongwoo's arm and dragged him with her. "I'm sitting with him!" she said and both of them laughed. Their laugh were really identical which can make anyone laugh along withthem. But Minji's laugh was softer ofcourse.

*Those bastards! And BtoB! On their side?! Ugh!!*

*I didn't know Minji was so beautiful.... but I can't fall for her!!! She's my enemy!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!!! I'm back!!!!

You missed me? ;)

Anywayssss... I have something to tell you!!!

I HAVE A NEW ONE SHOT!!!! FEATURING SUNGGYU AND YOU!!!!!!

Please read!~

I can't gaurantee if it's good or not but try reading!

I still have exams so I'll try to update!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! (Don't you think BtoB is soo cute and adorable?!)

xXInspirit4lifeXx