Confession... Success?

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

L's POV

"L! Are you done?!" someone yelled from outside my bedroom door.

I got back to my house to have the last check up on myself and grab the roses I got for her. 

I swung the door wide open and flinched back because Sunggyu hyung was raising his fist.

"Woah, hyung! You planning to ruin my face?" I winced and protectively held out my hand before my face.

"Hey, I was gonna knock, but you just opened the door." he said and dropped his fist down. He eyed me up and down and smirked.

"Damn man, she's totally going to fall for you." he said and shook his head. I smiled confidentally and cleared my throat.

"I'm leaving now, hyung." I said and skipped downstairs.

I waved goodbye to the others and got into my car. I placed the roses on the passenger's seat and drove off to the park near her house.

When I'm near, I could feel my heart beat really fast like it's gonna leap out of my heart. 

Minji's POV

"Minji-ah!!!!! Ppalli!" I heard Hoya oppa calling me from outside. I applied my last minute make-up and walked out of the door. All the guys are downstairs, and since I was lazy to walk, I went to the elevator.

I reached the ground floor, and when the doors opened, I saw my dad standing there gaping at me.

"Minji.... You look so beautiful! I didn't know you can dress like this too!" he gasped and I laughed.

"Minwoo appa! I'm a girl too you know. Why are you here, by the way?" I asked and stepped out of the elevator.

"Can't I see my beautiful daughter before her date?" he said and I felt heat rising up on my cheeks.

"It's not a date appa!... It's just.... I'm ready to confess... to.."

"Myungsoo" he finished for me. I blushed and quickly rushed to the front door.

"I'm going now." I said and slammed the door shut. 

Since the park is not far away from my house, I just walked there.

When I arrived, I saw a familiar figure sitting on a bench near me, so I called out his name.

L's POV

I stepped on the brake and nervously got out of my car with the roses, hoping Minji didn't arrive yet.

I looked around nervously, but when I noticed that she's not here, I sighed and relaxed a bit.

I sat on one of the benches and smoothed out my clothes and rubbed my hands nervously.

"L?" I heard a sweet voice I was longing to hear. I shot up and hid thee roses behind my back. I glanced to Minji and gulped.

*She looks so.. mesmerizing... that hair.. how can it fall so perfectly? Oh, and those curves... so perfect.. and those legs.. OMG those legs.. So long... milky.. Damn..*

"Hey, L? You alright?" Minji's voice made me snapped out of my thoughts and I smiled.

"You look good" I said. I saw her blush and smiled back sweetly to me.

"You look good too..." she said and there was an awkward silence between us.

I cleared my throat and she looked up.

"I have something to tell you." we said at the same time.

"You first." we said, again, at the same time. She blushed and I coughed.

"Umm... you first." I said and she shook her head. I sighed.

"Then we'll say it at the same time." I suggested and she nodded. I took a deep breath and looked straight into her eyes.

"I like you." we both said in unision. I stared at her eyes wide, while she's blushing and hiding her face behind her hair.

"What.. did you say?" i slowly asked, stepping a little bit closer to her.

"I...uh.. I like y--you.." she stuttered and I beamed. I lifted her chin up and looked straight into her eyes.

"Say it again." I said, liking those words that came out of .

"I like you?" she said, unsurely. I chuckled and leaned in closely.

"That's all I needed to hear." I whispered and my lips landed fully on hers.

Minji's POV

*OMO! What's happening?! He's kissing me?! Eottoke?*

I felt sparks bursting inside my chest, and slowly, I returned his kiss.

His warmth protected all the cold temperature surrounding us, with only one kiss. 

I wondered if this was a dream, until he tilted my head to the side to get a better angle.

After some moments, we pulled away and he rested his forehead against mine.

"I like you too, Lee Minji..." he whispered and planted a soft kiss on my nose.

He handed me a bunch of roses and I giggled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a hug.

"I never thought we would end up like this.." I said quietly, but loud enough so he could hear. I heard him chuckle and pulled away.

"I never did too." he said and smiled.

"And you know what? I don't like you anymore." he said, making me stare at him in shock.

"What?" i said, utterly confused.

"I don't like you... I LOVE you." he said and pinched my cheeks. I sighed in relief and gently hit his chest.

"You scared me!" I laughed. He suddenly laughed as well and then lifted me up, and spun me around.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I laughed. I couldn't forget this moment, not at all.

"What should I call you from now on?" L asked as he put me down.

"Baby? or Honey? Yeobo? Jagiya? Oh! Oh! Baby Princess! Just like Teukso couple! Or should I call you Ji~? No no no... Sweetie? Cupcake?" he rambled as I laughed.

"Stop! Stop! We'll figure it out later" I said and smoothed his hair out. He smiled down at me angelically and grabbed my waist.

"I'll call what I feel like. You'll have different names everyday." he said and I chuckled.

"Hey, Minji? We're not gonna stay here all night, are we?" he said and smirked.

"Then where are we gonna go?" I asked him. His smirk grew wider and I knew, that it might be bad, or it might be too.... exciting. He dragged me all the way to his car and buckled me up.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked and looked at the digital clock in the car. It was still 8.43, strangely.

"You'll see. You can sleep first, if you're tired." he said and adjusted the seat for me. I glanced at him one more time before drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You liked the chappie?

They kissed! YAY!

They're so cute ><

Sorry if it was a short chapter.

I have to perform a play soon so I have to have tons of practice...

anyways, I hope you liked it!! 

Saranghae!!

xXInspirit4lifeXx