Sunggyu knows

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

 

Sunggyu's POV

Hoya and Minji's missing again. Did they go there again? I better go follow them.

"Hey guys, I have to go now. I got some business to do." I said.

"Why hyung? We're still having fun!" said Dongwoo and Woohyun.

"Ani. I have to go. Have fun! Take care L."

"Neh hyung. Gomawo." replied L. I smiled and walked out of the hospital and headed to the building where I think Hoya and Minji are in. It looked sooo old. Why would they work here? I opened the door. Wow, I didn't expect a club inside. I saw a really tall kiddo sitting behind the bar.  He looked at me then tilted his head. 

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I'm Sunggyu. The leader of Infinite. Is Hoya and Minji here?"

"Ohhhhh~ Hoya hyung is in that room with the red door over there, and I think Minji noona is in that room with blue door there.

"Oh. Thanks buddy. What's your name?" 

"I'm Choi Junhong. Call me Zelo. The maknae in B.A.P." B.A.P?! The strongest gang? I mean we are the strongest too but I heard that they're REALLY good at fighting. That's why they're at the same level as us.

"B.A.P.?  You mean the one sharing the name as number 1 gang with us? Awesome~"

"Neh~ Can I call you hyung?"

"Ah, sure! why not?^^"

"Yay! I'll call my hyungs out and introduce them to you. Oh, wait, don't you want to go see noona and hyung?"

"Nope. I'll wait till they come out."

"Oh okay^^. " he turned around and shouted, "Hyungs! I got someone to introduce to you! All of you have to come out!"

"What is it Zelo?" asked a deep voiced guy. Then he noticed me.

"Who's this?" he asked.

"I'm Sunggyu. Leader of Infinite."

"Oh! The one who share the same name as number 1 gang with us?" said the shortest one.

"Yeah, pretty much" I smiled.

"I'm Bang Yongguk. Nice to meet you, hyung." 

"I'm Kim Himchan, the most handsome one, kekeke."

"I'm Jung Daehyun. I have the feeling that I will get along well with you, hyung^^"

"The name's Yoo Yongjae. I wish I could meet the rest soon ^^."

"One of them is in the hospital now. I'll take you there if it's possible." I said. They gasped but continued to introduce themselves.

"I'm Moon Jongup, the smile boy ^^. Nice to meet you hyungnim!" well he's happy.

"Let me introduce again. I'm Choi Junhong. I like to be called Zelo. I'm the maknae and the tallest in this group! Not like Jongup hyung, the midget."

"Yah! Choi Junhong! Tak Cheo!" I laughed. They're just like Infinite. ^^

Hoya's POV

I walked out of the training room and saw a familiar guy talking to B.A.P........ wait........ isn't that Sunggyu hyung?

"Sunggyu hyung?!" I exclaimed. He turned around and smiled. "Yo~"

"Hyung....H.....How....did you know?"

"Yah. I'm leader and you expect me to not know?"

"Ani, hyung. But when did you know?"

"When you disappeared the 3rd time. Pretty obvious enough that you're hiding a secret."

"huh~ never mind. I knew that someone would find out."

"Yah. Hoya. I know you're running a club business and stuff but are you sure doing this is safe?"

"Hyung, I've been an agent for a very long time. I know I'm risking my life but I have to do this for my parents, and I'm not running it. Minji's the boss"

"Woah. What were you doing by the way?"

"Training the kids. It's tough."

"What about Minji? What is she doing?"

"She's training the kids in another group how to shoot."

"Minji knows how to shoot?! Even Woohyun doesn't know how!"

"I know I know. Come on hyung. Let's go to Minji. Daehyun, you come too."

"Neh hyung." said Daehyun. I nodded and started leading them to the door.

Sunggyu's POV

I followed Hoya into the blue door room. When I walked in, I suddenly know that it's a soundproof indoor shooting range. I saw Minji and some other guys and girls shooting at a target. She didn't notice me yet. Hoya went upstairs and Daehyun gestured me to follow. When we got upstairs, it was another club. Seriously, how many clubs do they have?

"What do you want to drink hyung?" asked Daehyun.

"Beer would be fine." I said as I sat at the counter with Hoya. Daehyun slid the drink acrossed the table to me and It stopped right in front of me. LIKE A BOSS.

"Hyung, please, don't tell the others about this." said Hoya desperately.

"Okay man, I won't tell, but if they found out by themselves, don't blame me kay?"

"Alright hyung. I know you won't tell them. Wait here, I'll go fetch Minji." he said and walked off downstairs. 

"So, hyungnim. You said one of Infinite is in the hospital right?" asked Daehyun hesitatingly.

"Yeah, he got hit on the heat by a beer bottle."

"Who hit him?"

"It was Mir from Mblaq. Our biggest rival."

"Seriously, hyungnim?! They're our biggest rival too!" he gasped. 

"That means they want the name of number 1 gang all by themselves. pshhhh, bastards. We should team up sometimes." He nodded,

"I think we should, hyung. Mblaq are using weapons all the time, and Minji was telling me about the note when her parents died. It said 'S' right? I wonder who they are. Probably the old ones >.<" he laughed. I laughed too.

"Sunggyu?!" I heard Minji.

"Yah~ where's the 'oppa'?" I pouted.

"I don't care. How did you know?"

"I have my leader senses."

"Whatever. Just don't let the others find out yet. Especially Teen Top. They shouldn't know." I nodded in agreement.

"Hyung, it's late already. Do wanna sleep here? I am. Minji and B.A.P are too." Hoya asked. What? They have rooms too? I just agreed with them and they led me to a room. It's so awesome. Seriously. Even though it's simple, I really like it. I changed into the clothes they have there and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Sunggyu knows!!! Just like the title said >.<

How was it? hehehe

Please support me lots! I enjoy writing stories!

Gomawo readers!

Saranghae! <3

xXInspirit4lifeXx