Don't Worry

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

Minji's POV

"Where are you taking us~~~~" The guys whined loudly. I groaned silently and kept walking. I spotted a similar building and I smiled brightly.

"We're nearly there guys!" I clapped happily. They sighed of relief and I gaped unbelievably at them.

"Guys! We just walked for around 3 minutes! And now you're sighing of relief?! You lazy asses!" I gasped. I slapped L.Joe's arm and he pouted.

"I'm just tired." he whined. I rolled my eyes and stormed ahead. I heard my boyfriend's voice scolding the others about making me mad.

"BABY!!!" his voice echoed. I spun around and put my finger on my lips, signalling him to shut up.

"Be quiet, oppa! Come on, we're here." I said and pointed to the building we were standing in front of. It's actually the hotel I booked when I planned something awesome. 

"AWWW YEAH. This hotel is so pretty!" Hoya oppa roared and swung his arms around my shoulders. I slapped his mouth and told him to be quiet and I silently walked in. The staffs bowed and led us to the reception.

"Hello! How can we help you?" a hadsome reception said. I smiled and told him that I'm Lee Minji.

"Oh! Uhmm.. Here are the keys to your rooms. Have a nice holiday!" he stuttered and I laughed.

"Okay guys. 2 in a room. Pair up!" I turned to the guys and clapped.

"I'M WITH MINJI!" L oppa shot forward, but he seemed to stop for some reason. Then, I realised Hoya oppa and L.Joe oppa are both grabbing on L's belt.

"I'll stay with her." L.Joe smirked and walked up to me. He pulled me by the waist and kissed my cheeks. L was about to scream but a lime suddenly popped into his mouth, making him drown in his tears.

"Ahhh!! So sour!" he gasped and pulled out the rest of the lime.

"Serves you right. L.Joe and Minji are sibling! Why are you getting jealous for?" Hoya oppa asked.

"But.......... he kissed my baby's cheeks..." he pouted.

"You go stay with Sungyeol. And since he's a light sleeper, he could catch you when you try to sneak out to Minji's room." Hoya pushed him. He growled as I threw a key at him and he walked away with Sungyeol. 

After all that mess, everyone paired up and went into their respective rooms. When I got into my room with L.Joe, I was surprised that clothes and everything was in there already. L.Joe quickly went into the kitchen and opened the fridge. He took out a bottle of beer and I pouted.

"Oppa! Put that down! Get another drink!" I scolded and he sighed. He put back the beer and got out a coke and drank it.

"Are you always so bossy about drinks? I heard you're a heavy drinker too." he winked and I blushed.

"Noooooo" I denied and flopped down onto the bed.

"Yessssss." he smiled and sat down next to me. We sat down silently like that for a while, but L.Joe sighed.

"Oppa." I called out. He turned his head and smiled at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He just laughed, but didn't answer me.

"You're not okay, right?" I smiled weakly. He nodded and lay his head on my lap.

"I'm just jealous." he whispered.

"Jealous?" I asked him. 

*Jealous of what? Why is he like this?*

"I'm jealous of you, sis." he stared at me.

"ME?! Why me?" my jaw dropped and I pointed to myself.

"Because!" he exclaimed and shot up. "You have a boyfriend! Nice and good-looking! But what about me? I'm just alone..." he frowned. This is the first time I see him like this. I quickly wrapped my arms around him. He stiffened for a bit, but he then relaxed.

"Oppa...... Don't think that you're alone, okay? You have me, Hoya oppa,Infinite, Teen Top, and don't forget, we have those dorky BtoB boys!" I pulled away and smiled widely at him.

"Yeah....." he smiled lightly.

"Hey, and you have Appa now." I nudged him. He laughed and nodded.

"Maybe.... that I've been alone for so long now to realise that actually, I have alot of people who cares about me." he smiled and stared at the wall.

"Yeah. Even one of my biggest enemy has become your friend." I smirked.

"Who?" he asked and looked at me curiously.

"Mblaq of course!" I exclaimed. He Ohh'ed and laughed, realising that he's not alone, after all.

"Oppa, I know that having a girlfriend that loves you and having bestfriends that loves you are different, but I want you to answer me something." I changed my expression and looked directly at him.

"What is it?" he asked, still looking happy.

"Who will you choose? Your girlfriend, or your friend?" I asked. His expression turned upside down and lay down on the bed.

"I.... don't know." he sighed.

"Okay, let me tell you something. Friend are like ballons. If you let them go, they will never come back." I explained, hoping some of the information will get into his brain.

"I'll let you thing for a while.." I sighed and got up. I was about to walk away when he grabs my hand.

"Minji... I choose my friends." he whispered. I smiled and hugged him.

"I'm glad you understand. Now... should we go?" I asked him. He nodded and stood up and we walked out of the room to get the others.

*I have a weird feeling today...*

~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! 

Sorry for the short chappie!

My exams has started and I'm really worried about it... especially maths.

Anyways, thank you for reading!!

xXInspirit4lifeXx