Actually Cared for You

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

I edited some chapters in the story and I added Mblaq in the characters introductions!

I Like You - Infinite

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nsaH_VDc9c)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minji's POV

"Alright guys! You can go do whatever you want now! and Minji... your brother will be back in 30 minutes." said Kyuhyun oppa. I nodded and smiled.

"UNNIE!!!" yelled someone and I crashed on to the floor. I looked up and saw Hayoung with a scared expression.

"Hayoung? What's wrong?" I asked as I sat up and lifted her up to her feet.

"The oppas! They're bullying me!!" she panted and looked back. I looked behind her and saw Woohyun oppa tip toeing towards us with a bucket full of water.

"Hey, Hayoung. Woohyun is coming this way.. when I count to three, we move to the left okay?" I whispered while glancing at Woohyun oppa. Hayoung nodded and I started counting.

"One......"

He's coming closer bit by bit, lifting the bucket a little high up.

"Two........."

Closer......

"Three!" I said and we swiftly move to the left and Woohyun oppa splashed the water on to someone behind us...... which was CAP oppa.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!! COLD!!!" yelled CAP oppa and he looked up while shivering. "NAM WOOHYUN!!" he yelled and ran towards Woo oppa.

"YAH! BANG MINSOO! I'M STILL YOUR HYUNG!" I heard him scream and I laughed.

"It was worth it.." I chuckled and Hayoung giggled and nodded. "Wanna go swim, unnie?" she asked and turned to me. I smiled and shook my head and told her to go have fun with the oppas. I walked back up and sat down in a shade not too far away from the oppas and dongsaengs, incase they get in trouble again.

Woohyun oppa is still being chased by CAP oppa. The maknaes(Sungjong oppa, Ricky, Changjo, Hayoung) are building a sand castle which is quite impressive. The L brothers are running away from the 4 Minute girls. Niel and Sungyeol oppa is being bullied by Sunggyu oppa and Chunji oppa. The BtoB guys are in the water playing water fight and from what I see, Sungjae is being bullied by his hyungs.

I relaxed and placed my hand on my stomach where my scar is. I really miss swimming with the oppas. Not that I don't swim anymore, but I swim alone.

"Minji! Come on! Let's swim!" Yelled the soaking wet Sunggyu oppa.

"With this??" I asked and pointed to my clothes. I was wearing a black tanktop and short jeans. Sunggyu oppa nodded and grabbed my hand. "Let's go! The guys are waiting!" he said and pulled me up and ran towards the guys.

"MINJI!!!! YAY!!!!" I heard them yell and someone lifted me up. I looked back and saw L smiling. "I miss swimming with you." he said and ran towards the sea with me screaming and laughing.

He was standing in the sea about knee deep, still carrying me but in bridal style. He was going to throw me in but then someone pushed him and both of us fell in to the sea. I  popped my head out of the water and yelled, "WHO PUSHED MYUNGSOO?!?!" I was so angry right now. Hayoung quickly run to me and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Unnie.... don't be angry okay? But.... Jiyoon pushed you.." she said with a soft voice.

Hayoung's POV

I saw unnie tightening her fist and looked around. She stomped angrily to a direction and I quickly followed. Everyone parted to make way for unnie and me.

"JEON JIYOON!" she yelled and I jumped. Jiyoon stopped giggling with her friends and turned around and met with unnie's glares. I saw her shiver.

"What do you want?" she said bravely. *Uh oh.... wrong move, Jeon Jiyoon*

"Tell me what you've done wrong." Unnie said in a dangerously low voice. It made me shiver and get goosebumps. Jiyoon started to back away a little.

"W- what? I d-didn't d-do an- anything..." she stuttered. Minji unnie glared and her and smirked.

"Oh, nothing? Well, then I know what you did... " she said and lifted her fist up but someone stopped her first. 

Minji's POV

I lifted my fist to destroy her disgusting face when someone stopped me. I turned around seeing L looking at me.

"Don't." he said in a stern voice.

"Why?! She deserves a punch! She nearly killed us! She nearly killed you!" I yelled, but he still stares at me with soft eyes.

"Just don't. Revenge is not only the way out. Just leave her alone." he said calmly but glared at Jiyoon. I sighed and nodded. I was about to walk off but I noticed Hayoung still standing there.

"Hayoung. Let's go. You don't wanna catch germs right?" I said and she quickly ran to me. I smiled and walked off with L in front of us.

*Thank you, L, for stopping me. But you don't know that I actually care for you....... I actually..... fell for you.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minji: Author-ssi!!!! WAE?! I could just punch her!!!

Come on~ You wont want to.

Minji: AHHH!!!!

Myungsoo: Grrr.. Author-ssi! Why can't you let Minji punch her?! 

Sunggyu: Yah. Calm down....

Uhhhh forget them readers! Annyeong!

How are you?? Are you okay?? If not, keep healthy!

I will go to the beach on the 6th so I'll try to update alot before I go.

Thankyou for reading and subscribing!!

xXInspirit4lifeXx