Spy~?

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

L.Joe's POV

I heard Sungjong and L hyung choke. I saw Minji's expression, saying "OMG". What's wrong with a school vacation with Cube High?

RRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG

Lunch break!~

"Noona~ can you tell me what is wrong with going on a school vacation with cube high?" asked Ricky.

"Let's meet Infinite first, then I'll explain. It's simple, really." said Minji and grabbed her bag and walked out with us, Sungjong, and L hyung.

When we got to the main cafeteria, Infinite hyungs were there already.

"You guys heard about it?" asked L hyung.

"Hell yeah we did. Woohyun nearly fainted!" exclaimed Sunggyu hyung.

"Wait, wait, wait... I can't follow, hyung.. what IS going on?" I asked, lost.

"Sit down and we'll explain... Hoya oppa, Sungyeol oppa, can you go get food, pleeaassee?" asked Minji, showing her cute side.

"Okay, okay, but we need 1 more person! We can't carry all the food you know." whined Sungyeol hyung >.< no wonder why he's the choding.

"I'll go then..." said Dongwoo hyung and stood up. The trio walked away.

"Okay, now, let us explain why we don't want a school vacation with CUBE." said Sungjong and rubbed his hands together.

"First of all, Mblaq and 4 minute is in that school." said Sunggyu hyung.... wait.... MBLAQ AND 4 MINUTE?!

"Secondly, no one knows that they are in that school except us." continued Woohyun hyung. O.o

"Lastly, they have another rookie gang called BtoB in there." finished L hyung. WHAT?! 3 gangs?!

"But don't worry about BtoB. They HATE 4 minute and Mblaq. They're actually on our side." smiled Minji. Whew~

"So, what will we do? We don't know what they're planning to do right?" asked C.A.P hyung. The trio came back with 6 trays full of food ^^

"That's why we decide we should dress in a different style." smiled Sungjong.

"What do you mean by dress in different style?" asked Changjo. Yeah, I'm wondering too.

"Well, like we have to dress SUPER stylishly, like... dress in dior or something like that. How's that?" grinned Dongwoo hyung.

"And what will it help? What if they wanna do a 'different style' like us too?" Chunji asked.

"That's why afterschool, we will go spy on them." laughed Sungyeol hyung evilly.

"Spy?! Then how will we know where they are?" exclaimed Niel.

"Don't worry. They always hang out at a cafe after school and we know where it is." smirked Woohyun hyung. Okay, this is WEIRD man.

"Hyung. Seriously?" I asked to make sure they're not joking.

"We're not joking around about this. We have to find out how they'll dress up and we will go buy clothes better than theirs." explained Sunggyu hyung.

"Hyung! You think we'll have enough money for the clothes?" i gasped in disbelief.

"Sungjong will take care of that. He OWNS a SHOPPING MALL dude." 

"WHAT?!" exclaimed Teen Top.... no way.... he owns a shopping mall?!

"Yeah I know. Now let's eat. There's 20 minutes left." said Sungjong as he picked up a piece of pork. We started to eat and talk about random stuff until the bell rang.

Afterschool

L's POV

Oh yeah~ I LOVE spying >.< Imma do random dances now.

"Hyung! STOP dancing! You're embarrassing us!" whined Sungjong.

"Yah, if I'm embarrassing you, then what would those two hyungs do to you, huh?" I said and pointed to Hoya and Dongwoo hyung, doing SUPER MEGA random dances. I mean, seriously. Dongwoo hyung did a chicken run and Hoya hyung was doing Micheal Jackson dancing. 

"OMG..... gahh! Minji! Look at them! They look retarded!" and he nagged on and on.

"Yah, you two. Will you stop the dances? It's creepy." said Sunggyu hyung while staying away form the 2 pabo hyungs as possible.

"Why? You know we LOVE spying so much, hyung." smiled Hoya hyung. Dongwoo hyung nodded and continued to shuffle.

"Oh god, these guys =.=....... I don't know them." said Sunggyu hyung and slowed down his pace to be in a distance from the 2 hyungs. Our fans and Teen Top were holding their laughs when Dongwoo hyung spins around and banged into a wall near the front gate, but Infinite and Minji burst out laughing already. We were laughing all the way until we're near the A+ Cafe.

"Oh, guys guys, quiet down. We're here." I said and it hushed everyone. OMG I'm sooo excited!

Sunggyu's POV

SO EXCITED!! 

"Dongwoo, you go scout and see if they're there or not." I told him.

"Does it always have to be me?" he whined.

"Hyung! Just go!" hissed Sungjong. I saw Dongwoo pout and walked to the window of the shop. For a moment, he stood still, then he came running back.

"Yeah, they're there. BtoB is too. Their faces were the definition of HATRED man!" laughed Dongwoo.

"Wait, Btob is there? Anyone has their phone numbers?" asked Minji.

"I have Eunkwang's number..." sais Woohyun.

"And I have Sungjae's." said Sungjong while looking at his phone.

"Call them and tell them to come outside." demanded Minji. Sungjong and Woohyun nodded and called them. After a moment, the whole BtoB came out and they smiled when they saw us.

"Annyeong, hyungs!~" greeted Sungjae cheerfully.

"Whew~ You guys just saved us from that nonsense in there." sighed Minhyuk.

"Not for long, bro. We want you to do something." I smirked.

"Eh? What is it hyung?" asked Changsub.

"We want you to watch out for the conversation about Woollim high, about us, about the school trip. You heard about the trip right?" said Sungyeol. BtoB nodded.

"Well, we were predicting that 4 Minute and Mblaq might dress so stylishly to make us look bad. I want you guys to Try to catch some informations." said L.

"Hmmm... okay. Just a little more moments with those 2 gangs. We'll try to find as much information as we can." said Eungkwang and smiled.

"We'll text you later hyungs. And I was gonna ask... who are they?" asked Ilhoon.

"Oh, that's Teen Top. Our dongsaengs." I said.

"Oh, nice to meet you. We'll go now. We might even miss that conversation." said Peniel and hurried the others in the cafe.

"So does that means we don't have anything to do now?" asked L.Joe.

"Yeah, pretty much. Let's go back now. And about the training, we'll continue next 2 weeks since you guys know so much already." I said and started walking to my home. I looked back and saw the others seperating except for Minji and Hoya. Huh~ I wanna know that their concept is....

Woohyun's POV

*When will Eunkwang hyung text me??? Or did they not get the conversation?! Or maybe Sungjae texted Sungjong already...*

Beep Beep

SOMEONE TEXTED!!! I quickly checked my phone to see if it's Eunkwang or not.

To: Woobunny

Hey! We managed to catch up on the conversation.

They're planning to wear everything that involves Puma.

That's just so lame right?

Well anyways, Fighting! We'll see each other next week!

From: Eunkwangie hyung

Ahhh.... so it's Puma?......... We can do so much better with Sungjong's help.

Beep Beep

To: Namstar hyung

Hyung~ I know you're thinking that we'll be better than them cuz of my help, riteee?

Anyways, Puma is just so lame. So I'm planning to do something better.

What about the shoes are Nike? 

I dont know about the pants yet, and the shirts will be Paul Frank.

Let's meet up tomorrow with the hyungs and Teen Top okay? I'll inform them.

Good night hyung!

From: Puppyjong~

Hmmm.. sound good... Whatever, I'll go to sleep now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiyeom! 

I'm SO SORRY I didn't update TT.TT

I have exams comming up and prom and talents @ twilight. (It's where you show your talents to the school.)

I promise I will update as soon as possible if I can. 

Oh! I LOVE YOU SUBSCRIBERS, COMMENTER (LOL) AND SILENT READERS!

Please support me lots and wish me good luck!

Saranghaeyo! <3

xXInspirit4lifeXx