Chapter 36

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

Minji's POV

It's the last day of the trip and honestly.... I'm quite sad..

Hayoung and I are already up and ready but the other three guys are sprawled out on their bed.

"WAKE UP YOU LAZY BEASTS!!" I yelled on top of my lungs and Joon quickly rolled out of his bed and knocked his head on the side table. Hayoung dragged Joon into the bathroom while I stared at the still sleeping Dongwoo and L oppa.

*Damn you heavy sleepers, I have a soar throat now!!*

I kicked the guys awake and and kept nagging until they will get up. Strangely, Dongwoo oppa got up first and slapped my .

"YAH! Oppa! Why did you slap my ?" I yelled and L sprung up and grabbed Oppa's shirt.

"You touched Minji's ?!" yelled L and Dongwoo oppa smirked and looked at me.

"You're welcome." he said and walked off. I finally understood what he meant but L is still fuming.

"Hey, oppa. Calm down. He just wanted you to wake up." I said and he stared at me for 10 seconds and blushed furiously.

~~~~

Hayoung and Joon left to eat first already, but I'm still here waiting for the two slow pokes and I have to pack their stuff. 

The bathroom door opened, revealing Dongwoo oppa with damp hair and a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Oppa.... is there anything under that?" I asked and pointed to the towel.

"No..... Why? Wanna see?" he smirked and I slapped his chest, hard.

"OWW!! Why did you slap me?!" he yelled and rubbed the spot where I hit him.

"Because you're a ert!" I retorted and stood up.

"Myungsoo oppa! Ppalli!" I yelled. He was changing under the blankets so I teasingly pulled the blanket off, slowly.

"Yah, yah! Minji! Stop! AHH!" He yelled and quickly pulled the blanket up. I chuckled and shook my head.

"I'll go to the cafeteria first." I said and Dongwoo oppa nodded. I walked out and gently shut the door behind me. 

I'm only one step from the cafeteria when someone jumped on my back, causing me to fall, face flat.

"YAH! Who the hell?!" I yelled and turned my head to see the smiling Dongwoo and L oppas.

"Ugh, get off me." I said and stood up forcefully and bonked their heads and walked into the cafeteria like nothing happened. I spotted Teen Top at a table so I skipped towards them pleasantly but then I felt something wrong about the mood.

"Hey, guys.... u alright?" I asked and they all sighed at the same time, making me even more curious.

"L.Joe's mom.... she's in hospital.... her rib bone broke.... and.... it grates against her lungs... which is now severe." said CAP and sighed again. My eyes widened and I turned to L.Joe. He was burrying his face in his hands and pulling his hair at the same time.

"L.Joe...... don't.... she'll be okay." I comforted but he didn't stop. Then, I suddenly got an idea.

"Hey, guys. Why don't we just leave now? Why bother waiting for the whole school." I said and Changjo raised his eyebrows.

"What if they don't have a flight?" he asked and crossed his arms. I narrowed my eyes at him then I remembered. I quickly got out my phone and dialed a familiar number.

"Yoboseyo?" said a voice on the other line. I instantly know who I was talking to.

"Hello? Oppa?" I asked.

"Uh.. Who's this?" asked the guys.

"Eyy, you really don't know my voice, egg eye oppa?" I teased.

"Yah!! Minji!! Whoa!! It's been so long!! Why did you call so suddenly?" he said. I could see him smiling like an idiot, seriously.

"Oppa... pick me up at ______ resort? And kinda like.... you know... I gotta go back to Seoul ASAP and like-----"

"Don't worry! Oppa will pick you up... but tell me.. how many people are going?" he asked and I looked at Teen Top.

"Fourteen...... It's too much I know but---"

"Stop babbling!" he interrupted the second time, which is kinda pissing me off. "It's alright! I got this. I'm getting your plane ready too. But hey, do you mind the guys coming too? I mean, hyung could help drive the other car..." he said. I just laughed and waved Infinite over.

"Yeah, bring the others is a good idea. I miss all the fun we had when you were still living in Seoul." I said and threw a paper ball at Sungyeols's face cuz he kept repeating my words.

"Yeah, I'll see you in about 3 minutes okay?" oppa said and we bid our goodbyes.

"Okay, who wanna come with me to tell the teachers about us leaving before hand?" I asked and L stepped out. I nodded and walked towards the teacher's table. I started with some random questions at first but then L and I got very serious and told them about L.Joe's mom and about us leaving early. They agreed and my mood instantly turned back to happy. I bowed to them and ran to the front gate of the resort and saw everyone there with the luggages.

Then, 2 cars suddenly stopped in front of us. The window scrolled down and I saw who is was.

"Insoo oppa!!!" I yelled. He laughed and got out of the car. I quickly ran up to him and gave him a  good, big, bone crushing hug. Then, 4 more people came out of their cars and smiled widely.

"Gunwoo oppa! Seyong oppa! JunQ oppa! Chaejinnie!!!!" I yelled and game them a long group hug. Hoya oppa then hugged them, in a brotherly way.

"Hey, guys. This is MyName. They have the most private airports in the whole county." Introduced Hoya oppa. They guys introduced themselves and we got into the cars. Changjo, Woohyun, Ricky, L.Joe, Sungyeol, Sungjong and I are in Insoo oppa and Chaejin's car.

"Noona!!! It's been soo long!! OMG!!" sqeualed Chaejin while squirming in his seat. I laughed and patted his shoulders.

"Calm down, Jinnie." I said but he still kept wriggling.

"Did you give him candy when his stomach is empty again?" I whispered to Insoo oppa and he chuckled.

"He's just too excited." he said and kept on driving. I noticed the other guys are really awkward so I turned to them.

"Hey, guys... umcomfortable?" I whispered and they lightly nodded. I chuckled and told them we're nearly there so just stay with it for a while. We finally arrived and Seyong oppa told us to put our baggages into the plane and we'll set off, with Gunwoo oppa and JunQ oppa controlling.

After an hour of plane ride, we arrived in Seoul. The plane landed at their other airport, luckily, it was near the hospital. I thanked Gunwoo and JunQ oppa and they told me they will drop our luggages at my house. I hugged them one last  time and we set off to the hospital.

L.Joe's POV

I didn't have to wait for anyone else, I just ran. I know exactly where the hospital is. When I got there I quickly asked the nurse for my mom's room number and dashed upstairs, not even bothering to use the elevator.

I scanned the hallway for room 114 and saw it near the end on the left. I ran to it and slammed the door open.

I saw her, lying there. Pale, colourless. I walked in closer. Her body... looks fragile. Looks as if wind could blow her away. Her hair... not as thick and brown as before. I just.... can't bear to look at her in this state.

I turned around and punched the nearest wall, and let my tears fall. I felt someone place a hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw Sungjong looking at me with the others standing behind him. I sighed shakily and sunk down onto the floor.

*Why....does it have to be her....* I sobbed. I felt a presence in front of my so I opened my eyes and I saw Minji kneeling.

"Hey, It's okay... Everything will be okay." she said and hugged me. I hugged her back, but I didn't let my tears out.

"Cry." she said. I pulled back and blinked at her. "Cry. Let it out."

"But... Guys don't cr--"

"Real man cry." That did it. I broke down. In her arms. Who cares if I'm a guy or not.

I hugged her really tightly and cried on her shoulders, soaking her shirt.

"L....Joe... *cough* Byung...hun." a weak and shaky voice called out. I lifted my head up and saw my mom tilting her head my way and openeing her eyes a little bit.

"Mom........" I trailed off and she weakly smiled at me. It was heartbreaking. I cracked a smile and rushed to her side, hugging her lightly.

"I'm glad you woke up." I said and wiped her tears away. She smiled and ran her slender fingers through my hair.

"I have something to tell you... and Minji and Howon." she said and looked behind me. I turned around and beckoned Minji and Hoya hyung to come.

"L.Joe... I am not your biological mother." she said and my eyes widened.

"What?! H--"

"Shh." she shushed me and shot me a look. I quickly shut my mouth and let her finish explaining.

"You... Minji.... Howon.... are biological siblings. Your mother... she's dead. But your father is still alive. He's Lee Minwoo.... from Shinhwa. Minji, Howon, do you remember the note that was left in the car wreck?" she asked Hoya hyung. He nodded slowly.

"That letter.... is not the murderer. It's your father's. He's the one who killed the muderer after that guy shot your step parents."

"No way.." Minji whispered. L hyung, who was beside Minji. wrapped his arms around her.

"Go..... go find your father at ______ building. He's waiting for you." she said and I looked at Hoya hyung.

"I know that place. Come on. L.Joe, Minji. We're gonna go.... now" he said and walked out of the room. Minji told the guys to look after my mom and I bid them goodbye. I ran out of the hospital with Minji and saw Hoya hyung standing next to a car.

"Who's car is that?" I asked. He smirked.

"You'll never know where our cars are. They're just there." said Minji and climbed in. I followed her in and Hoya hyung drove off.... to meet our father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAMN GUYS! I"M SO SORRY! DON'T HATE ME NOW!!!!

PLEASE DON'T BE DISSAPOINTED!!! 

My school just started and our teachers decided to be so nice so they gave us TONS of homework... on the first day =.=

JUST PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT ME!!! Forgive me?? *puppy eyes*

I'll update as soon as possible for the next chapter :D I PROMISE *interwines pinky*

Thankyou everyone for waiting ^^ I love you soooo much.

Oh and plz check out my new story featuring our one and only BYUN BAEKHYUN from EXO-K!!

Thankyou everyone, for the support :) I promise I will improve.

xXInspirit4lifeXx