First Date

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

L's POV

*Kekekeke She's soo cute ><* I thought as I glanced at Minji sleeping. I chuckled and turned my attention back to the road. I know she likes to play with dangerous thing so I decided to take her to Lotte World.

While I was driving, I saw a dance competition going on. There were three girls standing on stage so I decided to open my window for a while to check what song they're dancing to. I heard it was Evol's song "We are a bit different." (Promote alert!!)

I parked at an empty space in Lotte World's car park. I turned to Minji's direction and was about to wake her up.... but I can't.. She looked too peaceful, but I have to wake her up, since I want to go in already.

"Minji~" I cooed and shook her awake. She stir for a while and opened her left eye.

"We're here" I whispered and she sat up.

"Where?" she asked and I got out of the car to open her door. Once I pulled her out, I smiled.

"You'll see, sweetie" I said and locked the car, and walked to the entrance.

"Huh?! Lotte World?!" she gasped and squealed excitedly. "OMG! Thankyou L!" she squealed and hugged me tightly. I laughed and patted her head.

"Come on. We're wasting our fun time." I said and held her hand to go inside. She quickly ran ahead while I was buying a ticket so I had to quickly run after her to catch up.

"What do you want to ride?" I asked and she pointed to the gyro drop. I scanned Minji's body and pulled her away to the toilets. She frowned at be while I'm searching for the right lockers.

"What?" I asked and stared at her.

"Why did you pull me away?" she asked and crossed her arms.

"You not going on that with a dress, baby. I won't let you." I said and unlocked locker number 24 and pulled out her spare clothes Hoya hyung gave to me yesterday. I gave it to her and pushed her away into the bathroom as I waited outside.

When she stepped out, I smiled, satisfied. She was wearing short jeans and a white T-shirt. I dragged her back where the gyro drop was and we qued up. We got the last two seats available and I could tell Minji was very excited.

"Minji! Hold my hand." I said, jumping up and down on my seat. She laughed loudly and grabbed my hand.

"Assa everyone! The ride will start now! And you two cute couple! Enjoy the ride!" said the announcer through the microphone and winked at us. I glanced at Minji and she's blushing.

The ride started to turn and slowly rise up. I closed my eyes, feeling the light breeze, but when I opened my eyes, we were at the highest point.... and I know what's going to happen.

"AHHHHH!!!!!!" Everyone yelled. The ride dropped and then shot up again. It went on for 5 times and I laughed the whole way with Minji.

When we're done, she dragged me to the spiral rollercoaster. I stared at it for a moment and gave in, since Minji wanted to play. 

"OH MAY GAWDDDDDD!!!!!!!!" I yelled when the rollercoaster dropped down. I heard Minji laughing beside me and screamed excitedly.

We got off the ride and I stumbled out. I staggered to the nearest bench and slumped down.

"Oppa! Are you okay?" Minji asked and crouched down in front of me. I smiled weakly and nodded. 

"Then... should we go into the haunted house?" she asked and I smirked. I knew Minji is scared if those things so I nodded and dragged her inside.

"Oppa......" she whispered and I looked at her.

"I'm scared." she said and I smiled.

"No worries. I'm right here." I assured her and we went inside. A creepy noise started playing and I shivered a bit, but continued walking.

"ARGGHHH!!!" I heard the haunted house audio played and Minji jumped and clutched on to me. I wrapped my arm around her waist and kept walking through. Suddenly, a "dead" person fell just RIGHT in front of us. Minji screamed and hid behind we while I jumped a bit. I crouched down and laughed when I realised it was a doll and I kicked it away and kept walking with Minji back hugging me.

Her hug started to loosen when we're near the exit, much to my dissapointment.

"How was it?" I asked and after we got out of the haunted house.

"It was so scary!!" she whined as she swung our interwined hands back and forth.

"Then... to get rid of the scary stuff, should we go ice skating?" I asked and she stared at me, her eyes twinkling. She nodded like a little five years old and dragged me all the way to the locker room. 

I handed her the ice skating shoes and I tied mine. When I finished, I glanced at her and noticed that she tied her shoes too lose, so I crouched down, and went to tie it for her.

"All done." I smiled and looked up to her. She was staring down at me, smiling sweetly.

"Should we go?" she asked as I stood up. I quickly grabbed her hand and we both walked out to the skating rink. Once I stepped on the ice, I realised Minji wasn't by my side anymore.

"Minji?" I said and looked around the area to see her skating in circles at the centre. I laughed and skated up to her.

"I never knew you were this good" i said as I grabbed her waist and spun her around.

"How about a dance for a beautiful lady?" I asked and put her down, and bowed. She curtsied and took my hand and I smiled. I placed my hands on her waist and she wrapped hers around my neck.

We started gliding around elegantly, following the soft music. I grabbed her leg and spun around with a great speed and we continued dancing. We came to and ending part. Our hands connected and we looked into each other's eyes.

"I love you.." I whipered and slowly leaned in.

"I love you too..." she whispered, and our lips connected. Suddenly, claps emerged from our surrounding and we pulled away and noticed everyone was at the side of the rink, clapping. I looked back at Minji and smiled. We bowed and skated out.

"That was the best..." I said as I put the shoes back, but I have a surprise for her.

"Minji-ah~ wait here okay?" I asked her and she nodded and sat down on the bench in a park.

"Where are you going?" she asked and I gulped.

"Uhh, just... to the bathroom." I said and ran off.

Minji's POV

It's already 10 minuted L oppa has been gone. I looked around and I can't even see him. I puffed my cheeks and slumped back.

Suddenly, a little boy came running out of nowhere and gave me a beautiful white balloon.

"Thank you kiddo." I said and ruffled his hair. He giggled and tip toed to peck my cheeks and ran away. I chuckled and looked at the white balloon, and saw that there's a memo stuck on it.

"When the lights fade, it will shine.

Then you will find, the right way" I read it out loud and frowned.

I looked around and stood up, then at that moment, the lights in the park went off. Then, I saw a glowing light just before me, so I walked over, and saw another balloon with a memo.

"Going backwards is a crime,

But when it's time, you will see

A stunning white light above the sea

That's where you'll go to see me." I read it and looked back. I saw the white light this memo was saying so I walked towards it, expecting to see someone. But instead, I saw a balloon, but this time with a chocolate bar and a memo stuck on it.

"You're coming close, 

But you can't see me

But behind those roses

I shall meet thee." I chuckled and looked around for any sign of roses. When I didn't spot any, i sighed. I turned around to go back but suddenly, a bunch of roses appeared in front of my face. I slightly pushed it away and saw L beaming down at me.

"Surprise." he whispered and I laughed.

"Indeed. I see you used your old english skills." I said and he blushed.

"Oh, I got something for you." he said and grabbed my hands.

"What is it?" I asked, curious. He handed me a white box. I stared at it for a moment and looked at him.

"Open it later." he said and I nodded, holding the box tightly in front of my chest.

"Hey, Minji. It's late now.. You should go back home. Your brother might kill me later." he joked and I laughed.

"Thankyou for today" I said while we're walking out.

"No problem. Anything for my baby." he said and I blushed. He opened the door for me and I got in. He sat down beside me and started the engine.

The whole way back, there was a silence. A comfortable silence.

When we reached my house, the lights were out. Maybe Hoya oppa is sleeping or he's out with the Mblaq guys.

"I'll be going now, oppa. Thanks for today, again." I smiled lightly at him.

"It's alright." he said. I leaned in and pecked a small kiss on his lips and got out of the car. I turned back to him and waved, and quickly skipped into my house. I looked around and went up to Hoya oppa's room and saw a memo on it.

"Minji-ah! I hope you had a good time!

TELL ME EVERYTHING ABOUT IT WHEN I GET HOME!

Kekeke I'm out with the Mblaq guys right now... so I don't know when I'll be back.

Be safe and don't forget to lock your door!

Love you!

xHowonie oppax"

I chuckled and shook my head. I bet he's drunk right now. I walked back to my room and slumped down on my bed. I glanced down to the white box L gave me and I smiled.

*What could it be?*

I carefully opened the lid and instantly gasped at what I saw inside. I saw the prettiest skates I've ever seen. They're pearly white with my name embroidered with diamonds on the sides. I smiled warmly and ran my fingers across the diamonds.

I placed them into my closet and planned to go ice skating again after school. 

I went to have a shower and changed into my pyjamas. I snuggled under the covers and grabbed my phone.

To: Myungie

Thank you for the present, oppa!

I love it :)

From: Jiji

I sent the text and closed my eyes for a moment. A beep interupted me and I checked the text I got.

To: Jiji

No problem :)

You love the present, but do you love mee?

Anyways, Goodnight, baby!

See you tomorrow!

I love you <3

From: Myungie

I laughed softly and placed my phone on my side table. I snuggled in deeper and closed my eyes completely.

*Oppa, saranghae.....Zzzzz*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellooo guys!!!

So..... I was thinking to reveal myself for you guys to see.....

But I wan't to know your thoughts so *clears throat* I Made A Poll! *drum rolls for no reason*

 

Please vote!! :D

xXInspirit4lifeXx