ual Harassment??!?!

In Love with a Masked Guy

You woke up the next morning with a broken heart and disappointment. You were already used to these kinds of things, but the feeling is slowly drowning you, unsure if you'll be able to escape the wrath of emptiness.

Minutes after, there was a knock on your door.

"miss, can I come in?" one of your maids asked.

"no need. I'll be ready in 15 minutes." you said as you stood up and went to your bathroom to freshen up.

While taking a bath you can't stop thinking if you were born to a diffrent family, what if you were a different person? These kinds of thoughts made you think of running a way, anywehere but here. 

After 15 mins.

you went down the stairs with a smile. The staffs were also smiling at you, but deep inside they knew that you're really broken and fragile, contrary to the image that you're showing them now.

"Won't you eat breakfast miss?" The chef asked you.

"I'm still full. I'll just buy food if ever I become hungry. Thank you anyway." You said as you skipped towards the door.

You were showing them that image of yours because you don't want to be pitied upon by these people. You already felt miserable and you don't want other people to feel the same way too.

"Ajhussi, you don't need to pick me up anymore okay? Just rest for the day." you said as you went inside the car.

"But.." he said as he started the engine.

"no more buts ajhussi. I'm ordereing you to take a day off." You said with a smile.

"Arasso." he finally gave up and drove you to school.

After 15 mins

"Thank you again ajhussi." You said as you bowed to him.

You entered your classroom and sat on your chair. Seeing you, Haneul then went to greet you.

Oh please. You thought as you gave her a smile.

"Woah, you're early today. what happened?" She asked you while sitting on the chair on front of you.

"I just felt that I needed to go to school early." You shrugged.

"Right." She said with sarcasm.

After a minute.

"Oh, do you want to go out today? Let's go clubbing!" She said with excitement.

"What? We're still young for clubs!" you exclaimed.

"Oh please. I have connections. Let's go, it's Friday anyway!" She said as she persuaded you.

After a minute of thinking, you finally answered her.

"Okay, but I don't have anything to wear!" 

"That's not a problem! You can borrow from me. Go to my house at arounf 9 okay?" She said as she went to her seat.

Great, I'm going to a club. Is it the right thing to do? Aish, nevermind. I should unwind and enjoy myself anyway. 

After school.

Since you ordered your driver to take a rest, you were left with no choice but to walk. 

You were walking along the streets of Hongdae when you found a shop that sells really nice clothes and shoes.

Should I buy so that I won't borrow from Hanuel anymore? Aish, nevermind. I'll just borrow from her. I'll just wear it once anyway. 

So you just continued walking and saw a crepe store.

Since you were hungry, you bought your favorite flavor, mango fantasy and continued walking.

Ah, this feels so nice~~ It's been a long time since I had this kind of freedom.  You thought

You continued walking, enjoying the autumn breeze while eating your crepe.

You were peacefully walking when 7 teenagers appeared in front of you. Since it was the weekdays and it was still early, the street are not yet full with people. And if there are people, they are hurrying to go home, not even noticing what's happening with their surrounding.

"Hyung, isn't she pretty?" A guy with glasses said.

"And I think she's pretty rich too. Look at her uniforom and her bag." A read-headed guy said.

They then diverted their look at you.

"Excuse me miss, do you need help? You seem lost." A blonde guy said while walking towards you.

You were scared of him so you took a step backward and fall down. 

Aish, stupid rock. You thought 

You were about to stand up when the blonde guy picked you up and started walking.

You were shocked of what happened. You were about to shout for help when you heard him say.

"Don't even try." the blonde guy said while walking towards an alley?!?!?

"Yah, where are you taking me?!?!" You shouted with alarm.

"You'll see." He said with a smirk.

"Yah! ert!" You shouted while hitting his chest.

He walked even faster so that he won't divert any attention. As soon as he arrive at the dead end, he put you down. The 6 guys were just at his back, smirking.

"HELP!!!!" You shouted, hoping that someone will hear you.