Final Plans

In Love with a Masked Guy

It's been six days and you haven't received any update from Ilhoon yet.

You and your mom  were at the designer's house, finalizing the wedding plans.

"Omma, I'm so sorry. But I really don't want to do this. I know you can find better ways to tie up with their company. I trust both of you. So I hope you'll understand me." you thought as I was fitting the dress. Guess I won't be able to wear this tomorrow. Aish, this isn't the time to be guily. Anyway, what's up with that Ilhoon? how come he hasn't updated me yet. 

Like on cue, you received a text from Ilhoon.

"Guess what, they said yes!" You read the message.

You were a bit shocked, so you re read the message until it did sink in.

"Omo." you exclaimed, you were really happy and relieved.

"(your name), what's wrong?" Your mom asked you, as she stopped talking to the designer.

"Ilhoon oppa just texted me." You said as you smiled.

"Haha, you're that happy? Guess you're very excited for tomorrow then." She said with a smile.

"Of course." You said with a smirk. 

You replied to him with a smile on your face.

"Then what's the plan?" You texted him back.

After 10 minutes, he still hasn't replied.

You were becoming anxious and nervous that this won't work out.

"(your name), let's go. We still have to go to the jewelry shop." your mom said, bidding goodbye to the designer

"Thank you very much." You said as you gave him a 90 degree bow.

"I know you'll look stunning tomorrow. Congratulations on your marriage (your name) ssi." He said with a reassuring smile.

"Thank you again." You said as you gave him a smile and left his house.

You were inside the car and your mother just kept on talking about how excited she was.

"Omo, you two just make the perfect couple! We are so happy that you became close already!" She kept on blabbing while you on the other hand was still anxious.

Minutes pass and you were sick of your mother ranting about the marriage and all. so you got out your ipod and listened to some songs to calm you down.

After like eternity, you received a text from Ilhoon.

"Thank God" you said as you sighed in relief and read his message. It wasn't just a page long, it was VERY long.

So to sum it up, the message was about your plan. 

Excerps from the text message

"Since tomorrow is our marriage, I'm suggesting that you run away today. I mean, during the wee hours in the morning. Once you get home, pack your things. Not all of your things. Only those that are important. I repeat, those that are important only. Once your finished packing, wait for everyone to fall asleep. And then, sneak out of the house. And don't forget to give them a letter saying that you're really against this decision of theirs. And this is your plan, anni, our plan. Arasso? And once you get out of your house, go to the nearest waiting shed and wait for someone to pick you up. Tip: They're all blonde. 6 blonde people. The rest of the instructions are with my cousin. He will know what to do. You'll be safe with them, I promise. Anyway, take care and enjoy your stay with them!  Good luck and thank you for agreeing with me! Hope you enjoy your life and find your one true love!!! Saranghae, dongsaeng! <3 ^_^" 

 

"Wow" you said.

"What's wrong?" Your mom said.

"Anni. I was just texting Ilhoon oppa. And he said cheesy things like "Can't wait for tomorrow" and "I love you." You said.

"Wow, that was cheesy." Your mom laughed with content.

On the other hand...Daehyun's POV

It has been 6 days and I haven't received any updates from my stupid cousin yet.

"Hyung, let's go eat!" Zelo said as he suddenly appeared in front of me.

"Yah, you scared me!" I said as I hit his arm.

"Hyung, let's eat. I'm hungry." he said with a pout.

Aish, can't resist that pout.

"Arasso. Where do you want to eat?" I asked him.

"Let's eat dubbukki!" he said.

"Are you saying that we still have to go out?"

"Deh. How will we eat dubbukki then? Let's go hyung!" He said as he began pulling me.

"YAH, where are you two going??!" Himchan shouted from the kitchen.

"To eat." Zelo shouted back while still dragging me towards the door.

"But I'm already cooking!" Himchan shouted as we were outside the door already.

"Yah, Himchan hyung will get mad when we get back." I said.

"No he won't. I'll just give him my aegyo and he won't get mad...at me." Zelo said while giggling.

"Yah, how about me? You jerk! You dragged me into this. You better save me from his wrath!" I said as I playfully hit him while we were inde the elevator.

"Arasso hyung. I will." He said with his signature smile.

As we were waiting for the elevator to arrive at the ground floor, I received a text from my cousin. A very long one.

"Hyung, so here's the plan. I already infromed her by the way. At around midnight later, you will pick her up. Don't complain or object. You HAVE to pick her up arasso? Okay, you're may be wondering where to pick her up. Uhm, you;ll be picking her up at the shelter located in (place nearest to your house). Don't be late okay? She's a girl and something might happen to her while waiting for you! You'll recognize her with her red hair. So if you see a red haired girl with a luggage, that's her. Don't be rude to her okay? Specially Youngjae hyung. Warn each of every one of them okay? Again, you NEED to pick her up and don't do anything weird to her. Specially himchan hyung! Anyway, I'll let you take care of her okay? I trust all of you. Thank you again hyung! Saranghae!" 

"Aish, this kid." I said.

"What is it hyung?" Zelo asked, intrigued.

"Ilhoon just texted me about his plan." 

"What is it hyung?"

"We have to pick her up at midnight." I said as the elevator ticked, signaling that we arrived on the ground floor already.

I walked out, Zelo following after me.

"Seriously hyung?" He asked while catching up with me.

"Yeah." I sad as I kept on walking.

"what if she's a ? I'm scared of es. They're wild and snobbish." Zelo whined while walking.

I just kept on walking, laughing silently with his side comments and wild imagination.

But seriously, i hope she's not one of those. 

After a few more strides, we arrived at a food tent. We both entered and sat down.

"Ajhumma, one order of dubbukki please." Zelo said while raising his hand.

"Hyung, I'm excited to see her, but I'm also scared." He complained again while waiting for our food.

"Aish, can you just stop complaining and stop imagining things!"

"Arasso. Oh, here comes the food." He said as he suddenly sat straight and looked so excited.

Aish, I hope this will turn out good. I thought as I ate.