Midnight Snack and Confession?

In Love with a Masked Guy

You woke up becuase you were terribly hungry. 

"Aish, I guess I overlsept. Oh, how did I get here?" You asked suspiciously when you saw that you were on your own bed. "Maybe I sleepwalked." You said as you stood up and decided to go to the kitchen.

"Aish, why am I soooo hungry? Stupid of me, forgetting to eat." You muttered as you were going down the stairs. As you were on the last step, you heard some weird noises in the kitchen. "Omo, what the hell was that?" You exclaimed in shock. You then looked around for a potential weapon and saw a baseball bat lying around the floor. You picked it up and slowly and quietly walked towards the kitchen. 

The lights were turned off and you saw nothing unusual until you heard some weird noise again. "Who's that?" You asked with a worried and scared tone while inching your way towards the refigerator. You were about to strike when you saw a pair of eyes staring right at you. You know those eyes, it's Daehyun's. "Daehyun oppa?" You asked that person, still in defense mode. "Yah, pabo yah! Were you about to strike me?" He said as he the lights. Aish, that guy isn't innocent and angelic at all. His looks are totally different from his personality. Tsk tsk. You thought. "Well, of course I was! You scared the hell out of me!" You said as you defended yourself. "So, if you didn't realize who I was, you will beat the hell out of me?" He said as he inched his way closer to you. "Uhm, of--of--course I will. I--need--to-defend myself." You stuttered and pushed him away.

"Tsk tsk, why are you here anyway?" He asked as he continued searching the refigerator.

"Babo yah, of course I'm hungry!" You said as you pushed him away from the refigerator and began searching for food.

"Yah, move away! I'm hungry as well!" He said as he yanked you away from the ferigerator.

"YAH!" You said as you began hitting him.

"Aish, there's no food left at all." He cussed under his breath.

"Bwoh?!" You screamed.

"Look, all what's left are drinks! The five of them finished the food!" Daehyun said in frustration as he went to the nook and sat down.

"Bwoh, were you that famished? And why didn't you eat a while ago. I cooked some Kimchi Rice and Tofu Steak." You shrugged as you sat across him.

"Well, it's because I carried you to your room since you were sleeping on the couch. And when I came down, everything's finished. And i even stressed to leave something for me. Unfair jerks." He said as he cussed again.

"So you were the one who carried me to my room." You innocently said while smiling.

"Yah, didn't I say that a second ago? Why the hell are you mocking me?" He shouted at you.

"Yah, why are you shouting at me! There's no need to shout at me! I'm just saying that because I didn't expect YOU to be doing that to me!" You shouted back at him and walked away.

"Yah." He said as he pulled your arm and made you face him.

"Bwoh?" You screamed at him.

"Mian." He said with a sincere expression and pouted.

"Hmph." You said to him as you were about to walk away again.

He then yanked your arm and made you face him again. "Seriously, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you. I'm just really hungry it's making me frustrated and act like this. Sorry." He said with a pout and his signature puppy eyes. 

"Haahaha, you're so hilarious!" You said as you began laughing.

"Yah, why are you laughing?!?" He began shouting again.

"Why are you shouting again?"

"Ugh, mian. It's just I can't really control being like this when I'm hungry." 

"Hehe, so you're a two-sided masked man when you're hungry? That's cute." You .

"YAH!" 

"Arasso. It's just I think it's really cute. And speaking of mask, why aren't you using it now?" You asked him, curious why he's not wearing his mask.

"Uhm, I don't feel like using it right now." He said as he looked down, feeling shy.

"You know oppa, you shouldn't be wearing that mask. It's just covering your perfect face." You blurted out.

"Bwoh, what did you say?" He said as he looked at you with a shocked expression.

"Nothing. Let's find something to eat. I'm really hungry as well." You said as you went back to the refigerator.

"Yah, I'm still talking to you!" He said as he pulled you again.

"I didn't say anything. Ugh, Im getting frustrated as well! Let's just eat outside!" You said as you walked away from him.

"Yah, where are you going?" He said as he ran towards you. 

"I'm going to eat. Want to join me?" You shrugged at him.

"You're going out at this hour, alone? It's freaking 3 am!" 

"That's why I'm asking you to join me! And you're hungry as well! Now, let's go!" You said as you wore you jacket and opened the door.

"Yah, wait for me!" He said as he followed you and closed the door behind him.

You were walking along the sidewalk, looking for something to eat.

"Yah, what do you want to eat?" You asked without looking at him.

"Yah, don't "yah" me. I'm your oppa." He said with a muffled voice.

You were curios why his voice became like that again.You turned to your right and saw him wearing his mask, again.

"Yah, when did you wear that mask?" You said as you continued walking.

"Ever since we left the house. Why?" He shrugged at you.

"Nothing. Oh, there's a food tent there!" You exclaimed as you pointed at the food tent and walked towards it

You entered the food tent and luckily there weren't too many people there. Well, since it's already 3 am, it's understandable.

"Oh, good morning." You greeted the ajhumma in the tent and she just answered you with a bow.

You then walked towards the table and sat, daehyun also did the same.

"It's good that there arent' too many people. Practically, there are only 3 table filled. Be thankful." You said as you ordered your food. "Ajhumma, one order of jjangmyun(black bean noodles), kimchi and soju please!" You ordered. "You, what are you getting?" You asked him.

"Seriously, soju?" He said as he looked at you with a worried look.

"Yeah, why? Just order now so that we can eat!" You said as you kicked his foot.

"Arasso, Ajhumma, one bimbap and kimchi please! And can I have another shot glass?" He said to the ajhumma.

"Who's paying?" HE suddenly asked you.

"Of course you are! You're the male here!" You said as you flicked his forehead. 

"Aish, stop hurting me!" He shouted in protest.

"Then stop shouting at me!" You said as you answered him back.

"Aigoo, such a cute couple. Here are you orders." The ajhumma said as she placed your orders on the table.

"Anni, we're not a couple." You proteted.

"Aigoo, stop denying. Well, I'll leave you now. Enjoy your food." She said as she went back to her place.

"Why are you smiling?" You said as you glared at Daehyun who's widely smiling.

"Nothing. Let's just eat." He said as he began digging his food.

The both of you continued eating and drinking your soju.

After an hour

"Ajhumma, one more bottle of soju please!" You shouted.

"Aish, stop it already! You're drunk now! Let's go home." He said as he held your hand and told the ajhumma that it's okay.

"Yah, I'm not yet drunk! I want to drink more soju!" You said while slurring.

"Kaja!" He said as he piggy-backed you and left some bills on the table. 

"Yah, put me down! I can walk on my own!" You said as you began hitting his back.

"Anni. Just savor this moment okay? Be quiet!" He hissed at you while walking along the sidewalk.

After a few minutes

"Yah, are you still awake?" He said as he tried to look back.

"I guess she's sleeping now." Daehyun told himself as he continued walking towards their house.

A few mintues later.

"Yah, why are you doing this to me?" You began to sleep talk.

"Huh? What am I doing to you?" Deahyun asked as an impulse, not sure if he's the one you're talking to since you're really drunk.

"Why? JUNG DAEHYUN, why?" You began blurting out words.

At that time, Daehyun was sure that he was the one you're talking to.

"Yah, what am I doing to you?" He retorted back, feeling stupid talking to a drunk and sleep talking girl. But he then realized that when you're drunk that's the time that you blurt out your feelings, your true feelings.

"Yah, answer  me!" He said, curious what you're going to answer. Then there was silence again. The both of you then reached the house. He opened the door and went up the stairs.

"Yah, why are you so heavy?" He said, out of breath from carrying you for 15 minutes!

He then finally reached the top of the stairs and then he breathlessly walked towards your room. He then opened the door and fumbled to turn on the lights

"Aish, you need to lose some weight." He complained as he placed you on your bed gently.

He sat on the floor for a while, catching his breath when he heard you whisper something.

"Yah, why are you hurting me?" You whispered as you shed a tear.

"Yah, are you crying?" He asked as he went closer to you and wiped your tear.

"Oppa, why?' You continued with your sleep talking and Daehyun just continued listening to every word you're saying

He was staring at your face for some time already and was about to leave when he heard the most shocking words from your mouth.

"Daehyun oppa, why are you hurting me? Can't you see that I like you?" You whispered as another tear fell from your eyes.

He was frozen, totally shocked from what he heard. It's like his world was totally frozen, like you're the only ones left in this world. He also feels the same for you, but he thinks that it's the best not to confess yet. Since he's just a rookie and has a long way to go, sacrificing his group and their dream for himself is just selfish. So he decided right at that moment to love you secretly, without you and others knowing it. To be there for you always, guiding and protecting you like a brother, but the truth is, he has the urge to confess to you. It's just too selfish of him to jeopardize his dream, their dream.

He then went near you again and kissed your forehead. "I like you too, but this isn't just the right time. Wait for me, continue to like me, no, you need to love me. And at the right time, I'll confess to you too and love you unconditionally. Just wait for me, like I've been waiting for you. I like you, no, I love you." He said as he kissed your forehead one more time and left your room.

 

A/N: 

Updated! :D i forgot to tell you that I fast forwarded a little bit. This chapter is 3 months after your arrival in BAP's house. :D I hope you're liking my story so far! Please continue to support me and I'll try my best to make this story more interesting. :D I'm really thankful to each and everyone of you! Saranghanda!! <3