Bonding Time part 2

In Love with a Masked Guy

All of you finished eating dinner while chatting with one another. The two groups interacted, giving pieces of advice to one another. Being the sunbae, BAP gave peices of advice that would make EXO a well rounded group of artist, not just the ordinary idols that most companies debut now. Also, EXO also gave bap pieces of advice that would strengthen the bond amongst the six members of BAP. As they were talking to one another, you had to sneak out of the dining area to prepare some dessert for all of you. Actually, you did prepare ot before hand already. You just had to fish out the bowls of ice cream from the freezer to decorate it and put some toppings. You were decorating the bowls when you were suddenly hugged from behind. "Babe, what are you doing? I was looking for you all over the place. The guys are done talking now. Most of them are in the living room, popping some movie to watch later." He said as he nuzzled your neck which caused you to giggle. 'I'm putting some finishing touches on our dessert." You said as you decorated the last bowl. "Here, bring the rest of the tray to them. I'll bring the other half." You said as you handed him the tray full of sweet delights. "Wow, this looks so yummy. Can't wait to eat it." He said with a grin as he went out the kitchen and went to the living room. "Woah!!" You heard roars of happinness as you also went out of the kitchen. "This is sooooo yummy!!" The maknaes of both groups exclaimed in delight as they indulged themselves with the treat that you just made. "You're welcome." You said to them as you placed the other tray on the coffee table. You got one bowl and then sat down on the couch, beside daehyun. "This is really delicious, babe." He ily whispered in your ear. "Thanks babe. Oh, what are we watching anyway?" You curiously asked him after which, you looked at the other boys. "It's a horror film." Jongdae informed you. "I kept on disagreeing because I knew that you don't like horror films. I was suggesting for us to watch an action movie instead." Yongguk butted in. "Uhm, oppa. I would rather watch a horror film than to watch another action film. At least I could cuddle with dae here." You said proudly as you hugged dae. "Not so fast, dongsaeng." The BaekYeol couple grinned and then started to sit in between you. "YAH!! STOP WITH YOUR ING!" both daehyun and you yelled.