Lunch Time

In Love with a Masked Guy

In the end, everyone were forced by Yongguk to watch the movie until the end or they won't be able to eat. 

"Yah, no one dares to leave this place or else you won't be able to eat!!!"  Yongguk threatened s and you as well.

"Waeyo hyung? Are you going to treat us for lunch?" Zelo asked, focusing his attention on his hyung.

"Once we're done with this movie, yes." He said while staring at the television

"Is he that addicted to war movies?" You asked Daehyun while pointing at Yongguk, still in trance.

"Yes." Daehyun answered with a hint of boredom in his voice. 

"God, this is boring the hell out of me as well." You said as you stretched and sat comfortably.

After 30 more minutes

"Finally, lunch!!!" Zelo shouted as he stood up and stretched his upper body

"Is it that pathetic and boring?" Yongguk asked with a disappointed and upset look.

"Truthfully hyung, yes. All you watch are war movies and to think there are better genres out there! You should try watching them once in a while."  Youngjae said as he stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Aish." Yongguk muttered

"Oppa, don't get insulted okay? I think it's true. You shouldn't constrain yourself and keep on watching war movies. There are other genres like, chic-flic, suspense, horror, romance and comedy. You should try it once in a while." you said to him as you placed your hands on his knee.

"Arasso. But you should recommend some of those stupid genres." He said as he looked at you.

"Tsk tsk." You said as you shot him a glare.

"Arasso." He said in defeat.

"Now it's time to feed us." Himchan said as he placed his hands on Yongguk's shoulder.

"Aish, why did I say that?" Yongguk said in frustration.

"Yongguk ah, you shouldn't break your promises. Now, feed us!" Himchan said as he slapped Yongguk's back

"Arasso! Order Chinese food, NOW!" He shouted as he went to the kitchen and drank water.

After 30 mins

"Food's here!" Zelo shouted from the doorway.

"Hyung, it's time to pay!" Jongup shouted as well while he was walking towards the kitchen table with the food in both hands

"Hyung, the delivery boy's waiting! Ppalli!" Zelo shouted again with a demanding tone.

"Arasso, I'm coming! Stop shouting at me!" Yongguk shouted as well as he went to the doorway and paid for the food.

"Thank you." Yongguk said as he handed the money to the delivery guy

"Are they always like that?" You asked Daehyun while pointing at them, laughing.

"Yes, they always fight but Zelo is hyung's favorite dongsaeng. It's their way of showing affection to one another i guess. " Daehyun whispered as the both of them entered the kitchen

"Yay, it's time to eat!! Zelo said as he literally ran towards the food.

"Yah! We should set the table first." Yongguk said as he pulled Zelo's shirt and stopped him from digging the food. 

"Arasso, hyung." Zelo said in defeat with a mocking tone.

After 3 minutes.

"Let's eat! (밥 먹자!)" Yongguk said as he began to eat.