Preparations

In Love with a Masked Guy

"Wow, that's a nice name!" You exclaimed as he just gave you a smirk.

"Anyway, what made you use that name?" 

"Simple, that name is US." He said as he walked towards the sink and continued washing the dishes.

"Us? Meaning everyone of you?" You said as you walked towards the sink and began washing the dishes as well.

"Yeah."

"I don't understand." You said as you were scrubbing the plate.

"I know this might sound conceited, but we're really BEST, ABSOLUTE, PERFECT." He said those words with emphasis.

"I don't get you. You're making me more confused. Can you just explain it to me and be straight to the point?" 

"Aish, you're really one stupid girl." He said as he flicked your forehead again.

"Yah, didn't I tell you to stop flicking my forehead! And I'm not stupid!" You shouted at him.

"Arasso. We know that we are all imperfect, but when you just combine everyone of us, we're perfect. Get it now?"

"Uhm, not yet." You said as you rinsed the plate you were scrubbing a while ago.

"We all have flaws isn't it? And we're aware of that. But if you combine the six of us, our talents are maximized and harmonized. Majority of the idol groups are not balanced. Some of them are more of singers, some are more of dancer, some are more on looks. Some are just here in the industry for the sake of being famous. But we're different. We all have passion for music, not only for songs but in general terms. We're all born to be artists."

"How can you say that?" You asked him, sort of pissed at him for being too conceited.

"I told you, I sound like a narcissist and arrogant jerk. But it's true. And we got proofs to defend ourselves."

"And what are those?" 

"Our fans." 

"Okay, would you care to explain to me why do you think you're BEST, ABSOLUTE and PERFECT."

"Well, Yongguk hyung is a lyrical and musical genius. He can write lyrics and compose. He's not only great in rapping but also in singing and dancing. And he knows 3 musical instruments without even studying one of them! Himchan hyung, he's a traditional korean music major. He also knows how to compose, sing, dance, rap and act! Plus, he was an emcee before! Youngjae, he's one of the greatest singers out there! He can hit any note and his voice stabilty is also one of the greatest in the industry. He's also good in dancing and talking. Jongup, dancing is in his blood. He's one of our choreographers. And he's also great in Bboy and singing of course. Zelo, he's very talented! He's just 16 for Pete's sake. Like jongup, he's also one of our choreographers. He can also rap side by side Yongguk hyung. And he can do beatbox as well." Daehyun explained to you, shocking you even more.

"Wow, that was pretty amazing!"

"Told you so." He said with a snicker.

"Then what do you do then?" 

"Me? I'm pretty sure you already know that."

"Of course not. Tell me." She retorted.

"Arasso. I'm also the group's main vocalist. I can sing, dance and act as well. Oh, I can rap a little." He said proudly.

"Ok then, show me some of your skills then."

"Now? Just wait for our comeback!" 

"Oh, pretty please?" She said as  she batted her eyelashes.

"YAH! What's taking you so long?! We're going to be late for our appointment!" Yongguk shouted as he stormed inside the kitchen."Oh, you're still washing the dishes?" He asked, sort of pissed.

"Yes hyung, can't you see?" 

"Oh, let (your name) do it! We're going to be late! FASTER!" He shouted before going out to call the others.

Daehyun just looked at you with an apologetic look.

"Oh, it's okay. You need to go now. I can take care of this." You said as you shoved him aside.

"Are you sure?" He asked while holding onto your shoulder.

"Of course I can. Now go!" You said as you shooed him away.

"Arasso, I think we're going to be home late. Just feel at home." He said as he waved goodbye and vanished from the kitchen door, which lead to the dining room.

After 15 mins, you were done with the dishes and with the cleaning of the dining talbe.

"Aish, I'm so freaking tired!" You exclaimed as you lay down on the couch.

"What should I do? Oh, maybe I should just watch the tv then." You said as you got the remote control and the television.

"Oh, it's Kpop special. Guess who will be next." You said as you sat down comfortable on the couch and stared at the tv.

"Oh, it's them!" You shouted and pointed at the tv while you saw the name "B.A.P."

You intently stared at the television, watching them without even blinking. 

"Wow, that was pretty amazing!" You said as you clapped like a crazy person.

"WARRIOR HUH~" You sang as you stood up  and went to get a glass of water.

Meanwhile, at company's office.

"So, you're comeback is scheduled to be next month already. And we're expecting you to be FOCUSED. I'm assuming you already know the concept?" Yongguk's father looked at his son.

"Deh. I've informed them already." Yongguk assured his father as he looked at his memebers with a serious expression.

"Good. Now you can go, except Yongguk." He said sternly.

The other went outside while their leader talked to his father.

"Sit down first. I need to discuss some things with you." He said as he gestured his son to take a seat.

"What's this matter about?" 

"About your comeback. You know that your comeback will overlap with EXO's and BtoB's debut right?" He asked his son, a little bit worried.

"Yeah." 

"And do you know how much attention they had even before their debut?"

"Of course I know."

"Then do you know how much pressure is on you guys? I'm expecting you to exceed that attention of their. You need to continue making a mark on people. We're not just doing this for publicity's sake but for our industrie's sake. Everyone knows how talented you are. And many groups think of you as a tough competition.So you really need to work harder."

"I know that already. And we're really working hard on that." Yongguk shrugged. 

"I hope so. But seriously, you really need to do your best."

"We're already doing that. Now, I need to go since we're going to be late for our hair salon appointment." Yongguk said as he stood up and exited the room.

"Hyung, what did he say?" Zelo asked his hyung.

"Nothing, let's go. We'll be late for our hair salon appointment." He said as he continued walking, leavinf his dongsaengs behind,