Explanation

In Love with a Masked Guy

"It's dreat seeing you again." You said while sitting beside him.

"Yeah, it's been three months huh?" Deahyun said with a snicker.

"Yah, don't you want to see me again?" You said as you playfull punched his arm.

"Yah, I'm just joking okay? But seriously, when were you supposed to get married to Ilhoon ah?" he asked as he faced you.

"Ilhoon ah?" You asked him

"Ah, I'm his hyung."

"Bwoh?! You're his cousin?!"

"Yeah. Why?" 

"Why didn't I know that you're his cousin?"

"Because we barely saw each other ever since our last encounter and we're not really close." He said as he flicked your forehead.

"Yah! That hurts!" You said as you punched his arm again.

"That hurts too! Anyway, let me explain okay?" He said as he got back to his original position.

"Arasso. I'll listen." You said as you folded your arm and listened.

After 15 mins.

"Ohh." You said.

"So now you know, you better treat us nicely since we all agreed to let you stay here. Oh, your money is with me. I deposited it first in my account." He said as he stood up.

"Arasso, uhm, where is my room?" You asked him while scratching you head. 

"Ah, I almost forgot. Follow me." He said as headed upstairs.

You then got yout luggage and followed him upstairs. 

"Oh, your room is just beside mine and yongguk hyung's. Mine is on the left and his on the right. The others are on the other corridors. So whenever you need anything, don't be shy. Hope you'll love your room. Goodnight (your name). He said, this time he was smiling and without his mask on.

"Arasso. Good night Deahyunnie." You said with a bow and entered your room.

Your room was not that big as yours back home, but it's bearable enough.

The room looks like this, just imagine it bigger. (http://furniture.trendzona.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Modern-teen-room-in-purple.jpg)

And it has a bathroom that looks like this, (http://www.minimalisti.com/bathroom/11/purple-minimalistic-bathroom.html) Look at the purple one.:D

"Not that bad." You said as you laid down on your bed.

"Aigoo, this bed is soft as well. Guess I'll be loving it here." You said as you freshened up and went back to your bed.

"It's another day tomorrow. And it's supposed to be my marriage in a few hours. Anyway, hope I won't regret this decision of mine." You said as you drifted to sleep.

 

A/N:

Such a short chapter! I'm so sorry!