Calls, Dish Washing and Surprises!

In Love with a Masked Guy

"Yah, can you pass me the chicken!?" Yongguk said or more like ordered Jongup.

"Here you go." Jongup replied politely to his hyung as he passed him the bucket of chicken.

While you were eating, your phone vibrated. You then look at the caller ID; Mom.

"Oh ." You muttered.

"What's the problem?" Deahyun asked as he peered over your shoulder and looked at your phone.

"It's my mom." You spoke with a tinge of horror in your voice.

The other members then stared at you with horror painted on their faces.

"What will I do?" You asked as you started to panick. 

"Simple, don't answer." Himchan said as he began eating again.

"Yeah, don't answer her. It will be okay." Daehyun said as he patted your shoulder.

"Aish." You muttered as your shoulders deflated, you put down your phone and ate again.

After 10 mins.

"Thank you for the food hyung!" Zelo said as he stood up and went directly to his room.

"Aish, that kid." Yongguk said as he shook his head, smiling at his cute dongsaeng. 

"Thank you oppa." You said as you smiled at him and then stood up.

"No problem." He gave you his gummy smile and went to the living room.

"(Your name), thank you." Himchan said as he patted your shoulder and went to his room as well.

"Noona, thank you!" He said as he gave you a smile and went up as well.

Youngjae just stared at you and left too.

"Aish, I guess I'm left to do all these." You muttered as you began picking up the plates and went to the sink.

"Ani, because I'm here to help you." Daehyun said as he picked up the rest of the plates, threw the boxes into the trash bin and then placed the rest of the plates in the sink.

"Oppa, you can't. This is my payment. I can do this by myself, you can leave me now." You said as you stopped his hand from washing the dishes.

"Are you sure?" He said as he inched his way closer to your face, grinning.

"Uhm, yes I'm sure! Now you can leave now." You lied as you back out a little, hitting the edge of the sink.

"Okay, I guess I'll take my leave then. Good luck" He said as he walked towards the dining room.

"Yah, wait!" You shouted back at him.

He then stopped and turned back, grinning.

"Yes?" He then asked, teasing you with his angelic smile.

"Uhm, I think I need a helping hand here." You spoke with your head down.

"Hahaha, you're such a cutie." He said as he walked towards you, and pinched your cheek.

"Yah, I'm not a kid anymore! Now, let's start washing the dishes!" You said as you slapped his hand away from your face.

"Haha, arasso." He said as he wore his gloves and began washing the dishes.

As you were washing the dishes, your cellphone rang again

'Oh, it's Ilhoon." You said as you looked at the caller ID.

Daehyun then shot you a worried look.

"Hello?" You asked as you answered the call.

"Yah, our plan worked!" Ilhoon shouted from the other line.

"Yah, can you stop shouting?" You shouted back at him, with your phone few inches away from your ear. 

"Arasso." He said, his voice still loud enough for Daehyun to hear, earning a snicker from him.

"What about our plan? You said that it worked?" You said, putting the cellphone near your ear now since he has lowered down his voice already.

"Yeah, it already worked! The wedding was called off!" He said, a hint of excitement and happiness evident in his voice.

"Seriously?!" You exclaimed.

"I told you it will work!" He said proudly. 

"Haha, so what will happen now?" You asked him with a serious tone.

"Uhm, we're going to follow what we've planned. Actually, I'm on my way to America right now. I'm at the airport, just waiting for my flight." He stated.

"Seriously?!?! So you also ran away?" You shouted at him through the phone with a worried tone.

"Yeah, like I said before, I can support myself. I'm going to expand my business in the States, and hopefully it'll work." He answered with a calm tone.

"Oh. I'm sure you'll make it. You're a genius!" You assured him.

"Thank you." 

"No, I should be the one thanking you. For everything that you've done for me. We just met for a short period of time, but you helped me a lot already. And i'm very thankful for that." You said as you started tearing up.

"Yah, I didn't do that only for you okay? I also did that for myself. But yeah, no problem. Even though we just met for a short period of time, I felt a strong connection with you already. I guess it's because we're both only child? Haha."

"Uhm, I think so too. Anyway, when can I pay you back?" 

"Uhm, next month."

"BWOH?!!?" 

"I'm just joking. Actually, you don't have to pay me back anymore."

"What, that's impossible!"

"Haha, it's really fine with me. But if you insist, you can just pay me back anytime you want. I won't pressure you." 

"Are you serious?"

"Of course I am. I'm your oppa and you're my dongseang. We're sibling, but not blood related. I'll surely support and help you because at some point, we helped and loved each other." He said with a snicker.

"Haha, you're so cheesy! But I truly appreciate that oppa. Thank you very much!" 

"Haha, you owe me big time. But as a payment, I have a favor to ask, is that okay?" 

"Uhm, sure."

"Just take care of my cousin for me okay?"

"What?" You asked him, confused.

"Don't hurt him in anyway and make sure that you don't leave him. Arasso?"

"Uhm, sure?"

"You have to promise me, or else." He threatened you.

"Fine, I promise."

"I trust you, dongsaeng."

"Thank you."

Then you heard someone in the background.

"We have to go now." a girl said.

"Okay, I have to go now. We're boarding the plane in a while. Make sure you don't break the promise okay? Oh yeah, I left 200 million dollars with Daehyun. Spend it wisely." He said as he hung up.

It then took you a while to register the last words that he said.

"What, 200 million dollars?!!" You exclaimed as you looked at Daehyun.