Husband?

In Love with a Masked Guy

You woke up the next morning, with puffy eyes from all the crying.

You went to the washroom to freshen up and then went downstairs to eat breakfast.

You were expecting a furious father to meet you, but instead, you were greeted with silence.

"Where are they?" You asked one of your maids.

"They went to a meeting this morning. They said that they'll be finalizing your marriage plans already." 

"Ohhh." You said as you sat down and ate your breakfast.

Since it was sunday and you didn't have anything to do, you decided to go to the mall and shop.

"Ajhussi, I'll be going to the mall after I change. Can you drop me off?" You said as you passed by him while on the way to your room.

"Sure, miss." He said as he continued walking.

After 30 mins, you came down wearing a simple denim shorts and a crop top with your ankle high boots.

"Let's go." you said as you went inside the car.

15 mins later.

"I'll just call you if I'm done already." You said politely and went out of the car.

You entered the shopping mall and went directly to your faovrite shop.

You scanned the clothes. 

After 3 hours, you were already done shopping. You bought a new top, coat and new shoes.

As you were walking, you saw an ice cream parlor. You decided to buy some for yourself.

"One Cookie dough ice cream please." You said the cashier.

"Here you go." He said as he handed you the ice cream with a smile.

"Thanks." you said as you got the ice cream and gave him a head bow.

You continued walking and scanned some shops when you got a call from your mother.

"Dear, where are you?" she asked

"I'm at the mall. But I'm done anyway." You said as you continued eating your ice cream.

"Okay, we'll come and pick you up. We'll be having lunch with your future husband. We'll be there in 30 mins." 

"But I'm not properly dressed. I'm just wearing shorts and a crop top!" 

"Don't worry dear. That's presentable enough. Be ready okay?" 

"Fine. I'll be waiting for you at the north side of the mall then." 

"Got it." She said as she hung up.

"Aish, don't they get it? I don't want to freaking get married!" You said as you ate the last piece of the ice cream.

While waiting for your parents, you decided to visit a bookstore and read some books.

You scanned the racks and a book caught your eye. "The Hunger Games."

"What the heck is this?" You muttered as you grabbed the book. You read the description at the back and your were mesmerized by it.

"Wow, I think this will be worth it." You said as you went to the cashier.

"Excuse me miss, is this the only book?" You asked the cashier.

"Uhm, there are two other books, Catching Fire and Mockingjay. It's a trilogy actually. Would you like to buy the set instead? You'll be saving up to $5 if you do." She said as she got the  set and showed you.

"Okay. Do you have hardbound copies?" 

"Yes, we do. Will you get those instead?"

"Yes please." You said as you handed her the book.

"$30 all in all." She said as she gave you a smile.

"Here." You said as you handed her the bills.

"Thank you. Hope you enjoy reading it." She said as she gave you the receipt and the plastic bag.

"Thank you." you said as you gave her a polite bow and went outside the bookstore.

You looked at your watch.

"10 more minutes." You said as you continued walking.

On your wat out, you saw a mil tea shop called "Moonleaf."

"Omg, milk tea!" You exclaimed as you ran towards the store.

"Wow, it's filled with people. What should I order?" You asked yourself.

Soon, it was your turn to order. 

"What would you like?" The cashier asked you.

"What are your bestsellers?" You asked while scanning the menu.

"Uhm, is it your first time?"

"Yes." 

"I recommend Wintermelon Milk Tea, Oolong Milk Tea, Honey Milk Tea or Peppermint Milk Tea." 

"Uhm, I think I'll go for Peppermint Milk Tea then."

"Would you like to add pearls?"

"Okay." You said as you handed him some bills.

After 5 mintutes

"Peppermint Milk Tea for (your name)." 

You then got your order and thanked the staff.

"Thank you." You said as you inserted the straw and started drinking.

You then glanced at your watch, 5 more minutes.

"Guess I have to go outside now." You said as you started walking.

It took you 3 minutes to arrive outside.

After 2 minutes.

"Great, they're here." You said as you opened the door, shocked to see a young man in front of you.

"Who are you?" You asked while pointing at him.

"I think it's rude to be pointing at people. I'll tell you later, get in first." He said with a smile, scooting over to the left side of the car.

"And why would I? I don't even know you!" 

"I'm your future husband. Now, get in." He said as he pulled you inside the car.

"YAH!" 

 

A/N

Update! There will be minor changes in this story. But I'll try my best to stick to the original plot. 

Anyway, have you seen BYG and Deahyun's new hair color? They look like characters from Dragon Ball Z! Nevertheless, i still love them both! Can't wait for their comeback which is presumably this month!!!!! God, I hope I won't be disappointed with their comeback.