Slumber Party? More like Chaotic Sleepover

In Love with a Masked Guy

"STOP WITH YOUR ING!" Both of you shouted and glared at both of them.

"Oops. I guess we woke up the sleeping dragons." BaekYeol said as they went back to their seats. 

"Omg, you're so cute!!! You're both in sync. Guess you're truly a couple!!" Chen exclaimed as he clapped his hands together.

"Yes, we're a couple. Why, isn't it obvious?" You asked him with your eyebrows raised.

"Oh, of course it is. I'm not doubting it at all." He said with a forced smile.

"Good. Because we won't take it any further just to prove it to you. In front of you all." Daehyun said as he protectively wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Yah, no PDA in the house!!" Yongguk roared as he paused the game that he was playing with the maknaes.

"Yeah hyung, stop showing us that you already have a girlfriend!" Zelo roared as well.

"Tsk, jealous impalas. Stop being jealous and just play your game! Tao and Sehun are leading!" Daehyun answered back as he continued hugging you. 

You continued cuddling with each other as you watched the others play like there's no tomorrow. The four, Yongguk, Zelo, Tao and Sehun are still playing the playstation while the other were playing other games. The 92liner of EXO with Himchan and Jongup were playing Boong Boong Boong using their phones. Luhan, Xiumin, Lay, Kyungsoo were playing Monster using their phones too. Kai and Jongup were in a secluded corner, teaching each other different dance moves. Suho and Youngjae were practicing their singing skills. And Kris was busy reading an English book on the couch while listening to music. 

You were lying down on the couch with Daehyun's arm wrapped around you, with your head on his chest. 

"Princess, are you happy? With me?" He asked out of the blue.

"What? Of course I am! What made you think that I'm not happy?" You asked his as you pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Nothing. It's just that I can't give to you everything that you want." He said as he sulked.

"Jung Daehyun, do you think that I still want anything better when you're already here beside me? Don't think of such absurd thoughts! These are enough for me already. Moments like these are enough to fill me, my heart. I'm very much happy, fulfilled, that I've met you and the others. Because I've gained friends, brothers and a lover. So don't you dare think that I'm not happy with you. Arasso? I love you so much." You said as you pecked his lips. 

"Jagiyah, that was so cheesy. But I loved it. And I love you more." He said as he  kissed you back.

You two were stuck in your own world, kissing each other deeply until you saw flashes, heard some snickers and giggles. You then realized that you were still surrounded by 16 other people. With that, you abruptly broke the kiss and buried your face in Dae's chest, embarrassed. 

"Omo, omo! Look at these two! They're like leeches each other's faces!" Chen said as he re-watched the video that he just recorded.

"I know right! But it's so sweet, sweet as strawberry. Don't you think so?" Baekhyun attempted to joke, but looked at Yongguk's face and felt scared. "KKaepsong" he awkwardly said. 

"YAAAAAAH! What did I say about PDA in the house?!" He erupted.

"Yongguk ah, stop it. Let them be." Himchan tried to coo his friend.

"Yeah, let them me." The other 90liners seconded the motion. 

"Fine. But that's the last warning. And daehyun, you're sleeping on the floor. Beside me." He said sternly as he pointed to the space beside him. 

Daehyun was about to decline the offer, but he felt the glares that everyone was giving to him.

"Arasso." He said in defeat. 

"Good. And you young lady," he said as he pointed at you " wear your PJs. NOW."With his stern voice, you quickly went up to change into your PJS, afraid that he will cause more ruckus if you don't. As he saw you reach the top of the stairs,  he then faced Kris and said to him "Kris, you sleep next to the sofa." 

"What!? Why would he be the one to sleep next to the sofa?!" Daehyun roared. 

"Because he's the only one that I could trust right now. Yes, Luhan, I can't also trust you this time. Sorry bro." 

"It's okay." Luhan said as he gave his friend an angelic smile. 

"But you can sleep next to Kris." Yongguk ordered. Luhan just nodded in response. 

You then came back in your PJs, ready to sleep and sat on the couch. You look at them baffled with their reaction. 

"What? First time seeing a girl wearing a PJs? It's long enough. Don't worry and get ready to sleep as well." You said as you lied down on the couch and covered yourself with the blanket. 

It was silent until Yongguk gave orders again. "Okay, change into your PJs everyone and get to sleep." He said as he went up as well. Daehyun was about to reach you when YOngguk called for him. "Don't you dare. Come over here." Daehyun walkled towards him while looking at you. 

You were waiting for the boys to  finish freshening up while playing with your phone. You then checked your Twitter and updated your status. 

"It's good to know that I have friends, brothers and a lover that surround me. I'm so happy to be with them. Hope this happinness will last forever. I love them so much! <3" 

You updated your phone and then scrolled down a little bit and found Ilhoon's update. 

"Great to spend everyday with the one you love. For once, it feels so good to defy your parents. I'll love this girl forever." 

As you read that, you can't deny that you're very happy for the both of you. If not for him, you won't be able to be with these men. If not for him, you won't be able to meet BAP and Daehyun.

You were scrolling until a notification from Ilhoon.

"you congratulations! Heard from Daehyun. Happy for you!"

You then replied to him.

"I'm happy for you too, oppa! Say "Hi" to unnie for me!"

"I will! Take care and see you soon!" 

*See you soon?*

"You're coming home!?" You replied to him.

"Maybe. After my love gives birth." 

*What?!?*

"Gives birth? Omo, congratulations oppa! Cant wait to see you!" You replied as you were squealed. 

"What's with the noise, princess?" You heard Daehyun's voice who was coming down the stairs with the others.

"Oh. I just talked with Ilhoon oppa. Well, we talked through twitter. Guess what?" You excitedly beamed. 

"What baby?" 

"He's going to be a father already!!!" You squealed again.

"Woah. Daebak!!" He and the rest of the BAP said. 

"Who's Ilhoon?" Sehun innocently asked.

"My cousin. He was supposed to get married to you a few months back.." Daehyun infromed them.

"But what happened?" Tao asked.

"He planned to run away and offered you money and shelter just to run away from her parents. It's because he loves another woman so he really tried his best to break off the wedding." Youngjae continued.

"He's now in America and married to that woman." Himchan continued.

"But I guess he'll be a father too." Zelo said. 

"Ooooh." Exo said as they finally understood the whole situation. 

"So, what were you saying about him coming back?" YOngguk asked.

"He said that they'll come home after unnie gives birth. Well, not really after. But that's what he said." 

"I can't believe I'll be an uncle already. That's so unexpected." Daehyun muttered. 

"I know. It's so sudden." You said as you were still in awe with the news. You were really happy for Ilhoon. 

"I'm happy for him. Omg, I can't wait to see his baby!" YOu said. 

"Why his baby and not ours?" DAehyun said as he smirked and attempted to kiss you.

"Not so fast, Sherlock." Yongguk said as he stepped in between you and DAehyun. 

"HYUNG!!" He shouted in frustration.

"Stop with your antics and sleep!" He roared as he pulled him by his ear and placed him in between himself and Himchan. 

"Guess that's our clue to sleep as well." Suho said as he went to one of the mattresses. The others followed suit and found their spots. Meanwhile, Kris walked towards the space beside the sofa and started sitting on the floor. "Luhan ah, come on." He said as he pat the space beside him.

"You're taking that spot?" You curiously asked him.

"Yes, princess. Why, disappointed?" He playfully grinned at you.

"Of course not! My angry bird is sleeping beside me! Well, beside that couch that I'm sleeping on." You embarrassingly said. 

"It's okay. Don't worry. I won't do anything to you." 

"Of course not! I know you won't. I trust you oppa. Good night!" You said as you lied down and covered yourself with the blanket.

"Good night oppas!" 

"Good night, our angel." They all said and began drifting to sleep.

*Gosh, I'm so lucky to have these men in my life. Thank you!* You thought before you slept. 

 

 

 

A/N

AYOOO WASSUP!! It's been so long since I last updated. I'm very thankful for your patience and support. PLease continue supporting and reading this. Hehe. PLease feel free to check out my other stories too. Again, I;m really thankful for your support and love! Saranghanda!