Personal Information

In Love with a Masked Guy

"What, 200 million dollars?!?" You excalimed as you shot Daehyun a glare. He just gave you a broken smile.

"Would you like to explain this to me?" You said as you put your hands on your waist. 

"Uhm, okay? But we need to sit down first." Daehyun said as he removed his gloves and went to the kitchen table and sat down on one of the high chairs. 

You also removed your gloves and followed him and sat down as well.

"So?" You said to him as you gave him a serious look.

"I didn't know actually. I was surprised as well when I heard you say 200 million." Daehyun mumbled under his mask.

"Bwoh? Can you removed that stupid mask? I can't freaking understand you!" You uttered with irritation.

He then removed his mask, and you were really amazed by his features. It wasn't your first time to take a look at his whole face, but still, he was just perfect. 

"Anyway, what did you say?" 

"Okay, I hate repeating myself but for your sake I will. I didn't know as well that he left that kind of amount with me." Daehyun said with a serious look.

"Really?" You asked him suspiciously.

"Seriously." 

"How?"

"It's because he just deposited that kind of amount in my account. Without my consent. He just informed me the day before you came here, without telling me the details." 

"Bwoh!? He can do that?"

"Uhm, yeah."

"How come? Doesn't he need your consent when depositing in your  account?"

"Yes, but he didnt need to because our family owns a bank. Acutally it's my father's already so yeah." Daehyun explained.

"Omo, seriously?!?! You're not joking me right now?" You exclaimed.

"Do you think I'm joking?" He asked you with a stern expression.

"Uhm, yes." You said to him while giggling.

"YAH!" He shouted which startled you. 

"Yah, don't shout at me like that! I was joking okay?" You shouted back at him. 

He just stared at you with his auburn eyes. 

"Okay, but seriously how can he give me that kind of amount?" You spoke, breaking the silence. 

"I don't know. You should know why." He answered you monotonously.

"Ah, I know now!" You suddenly spoke.

"Why?" He asked, curious why.

"Why should I tell you?"

"Because I'm his cousin and THE money is with me, remember?" He said, teasing you again with that stare of his while inching his way closer to your face.

"A--ara--so." You said as you pushed him, creating a gap between your faces. 

He just sat comfortably against the chair while laughing at you.

"If you don't stop laughing at me, I won't tell you why." You threatened him.

"Arasso." He said as he stopped laughing.

"You already know that we planned all of these right?" 

He just nodded.

"And why I'm here right now right?"

He nodded again

"Do you know that I don't know anyone "outside" and I don't have money with me since I just ran away from home?"

He nodded again.

"Pabo, then you already know the reason behind that amount of money!" you said as you punched his arm

"So you're saying you borrowed money from my cousin?"

"Actually, I just asked for a small amount enough for me to create my own business. I didn't expect that he will be giving that kind of amount."

"Ohh, so you're saying that you'll use that money to start a business? How about school?"

"Yeah. But I don't know what kind of business though. Aish, I haven't thought about that. I don't know if I'll continue or stop." 

"I think it's better if you continue. With that amount of money, you can still goto school and then start a business after graduating." 

"I don't know. Maybe."

"Yah, you should finish your studies first!" He said as he flicked your forehead

"Look who's talking!" You said as you were about to flick his forehead.

"Yah, we're still studying! Pabo." He said as he folded his arms.

"Really?" 

"Well, yeah. Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung are in college already. They're both studying music. Yongguk hyung is majoring in fundamentals of music while Himchan hyung is majoring in traditional music." 

"Really? Then what year are you in?"

"Well, Youngjae and I are in Senior high, Jongup is in Junior High and Zelo is a freshman."

"Wow, I thought you don't go to school anymore." You said with awe.

"Just because we're in a gang?" He retorted

"Uhm, yes." You said with embarrassment 

"Haha, actually we're not a real gang." Daehyun said with a smile.

"What? Then what are you then?" 

"We're a group."

"Is there a difference?"

"Of course there is. A gang deals with violence. And they do dirty things. We don't usually don't do those kinds of stuff."

"Then what do you do?"

"We're just teenager living together."

"I thought you were a gang!"

"Well, in the underground world, a group is called "gang." For sawg purposes." Daehyun explained, and bit by bit, you were understanding everything.

"So you don't kill people, rob banks and those kinds of stuffs?" 

"Haha, of course not! Why would we do that? We're all from rich and well renowned people as well!" He exclaimed.

"WHAT??! Everyone of you??"

"Yeah. You already know that my family owns several banks in Korea and in other parts of Asia."

"How about the others?" You asked, curious.

"Well, Yongguk hyung's family own a recording company which is not only famous here in Korea but worldwide. Himchan hyung's family owns an Art Academy and they are currently working on branches in China, Japan, Philippines, Vietnam and Thailand. Youngjae's family owns several restaurants here in Korea and they also have cosmetic products that are sold worldwide. Jongup's family owns dance academies here in Korea, Japan and China. Zelo's family export cars in Asia." Daehyun  explained to you.

"Wow. I never thought that you were..."

"Rich?" He said as he smirked.

"Yeah. Then why are you living together?" 

"Well, we're all rebels. We also ran way from home." 

"Really? But where do you get the money?" you were becoming more curious as he continues to explain their personal lives.

"Our parents give us money. And we also have shares from the company." 

"What? I thought you ran away? Then why are they giving you money?"

"Hahaha, let me explain. At first, we didn't know one another. We just all met in a park."

"Park?"

"Yeah. The day that we ran away from home, we just met at a park. I don't know if it was just coincidence or fate."

"Then what happened?"

"At first, we were fighting for our own territories. Like benches and stuff since we didn't have any place to stay. And when we have had settled our own territories and got closer, police came several weeks after and took  us in since we're infromal settlers and they said that we were vandalizing the place. And since everyone of us were minors at that time, they had to call our guardians. Our parents personally went to the prison to take us all in, but we declined their offer and stayed their for another week. When they asked us what's our problem, we all answered the same thing; we don't want to follow their footsteps and do music instead of taking over the company. So they talked to one another and we made a deal. They will let us live together, support us and everything. But we need to prove to them that we can succeed and be known throughout Korea, and then throughout the world. Like world domination. So we took the deal and here we are." Deahyun smiled, cutting his story short.

"Wow, your parents are very supportive of you, unlike mine." You said as you began to sulk.

"Yah, all you need to do is to explain to your parents what you want to do." He said as he tried to cheer you up.

"Ani, they won't listen to me. But I'm satisfied already. I'm away from them already anyway. All I need to think of is my future." You said as you looked up and gave him a smile.

"Haha, if that's what you think." He said as he ruffled your hair.

"So what are you doing now?"

"Huh?"

"To achieve that dream."

"Well, we're just taking a break right now. We debuted last January with our song "Warrior." It was a great hit, people loved it!" 

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, we have so many fans already! And after our promotions, Yongguk hyung's dad offered us to record with them. He said that we exceeded his expectations and he was totally amazed!"

"Wow, so what are your plans right now?"

"We're preparing for our comeback next month."

"Really?"

"Yeah, we have to make a deeper impression that's why we decided not to be out of the scene for such a long time."

"Nice move. So you're all preparing for your comeback right now?"

"Yeah, one month is not a long time for us to prepare though. But I'm really excited to perform again and make our fans proud. They're our source of energy, they motivate and inspire us. They're our driving force, without them, we're nothing. That's why we're trying our best in everything."

"Uhm, what's the name of your group again?" You didn't want to sound rude, but you need to know.

"B.A.P. BEST. ABSOLUTE. PERFECT."

 

A/N

I know, I'm a little bit late by writing this chapter. =)) I might fast forward to their comeback in the next chapter though. Sorry! Anyway, have you seen their performance yesterday and today? The fanchants ARE AWESOME! Wished I was there to cheer them on as well. Anyway, I'm so proud of them! They deserve to win and to be known worldwide! World domination, baby!!