Running Away

In Love with a Masked Guy

You arrived at around 7, having ample time to pack and refresh. 

"Oh, (your name), you have to sleep early so that you'll look stunning tomorrow. Gosh, I'm so excited!" Your mom said as she put her bags on the couch.

"Arasso omma." You said as you flashed her a faint smile. 

"Aigoo, I'm so tired." Your  mom said as she laid on the couch.

"Mom, you need to rest also. Anyway, I'm going up now." You said as you excused myself and went directly to  room.

You closed the door and immediately went to your closet.

"Aish, what should I bring?" You said while rummaging through your wardrobe

Then you remembered the text of Ilhoon. Only the important ones. 

"Aish, I guess I need to bring two sets of my uniform just in case." you said as you began packing

After 3 hours, you were done already. 

"Aigoo, so tired!" You exclaimed as you laid down on your bed.

"God, I'm gonna miss this place. I'm hoping that their place won't be that bad." You said with worry.

After 3 minutes, your stood up and went to your bathroom.

"I guess there's no turning back anymore. And I trust Ilhoon. I just need to do this not only for myself, but for Ilhoon as well." You sighed as you went inside your bathroom and took a bath.

You were done taking a bath and yet there was still an hour left.

"Guess I need to write the "farewell" letter already?" You said with a faint laugh and went to your table and start writing. 

You got a pen and paper and started writing. 

To: Omma and Appa

First of all, I want to tell you that I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for everything that I've done. Sorry for being a disappointment to both of you. Sorry if I don't want to follow your steps, and follow my own heart. Sorry for ditching the marriage and being a disgrace to the family. I'm truly sorry. But I hope that you'll understand why I'm doing this. I want to succeed on my own, and not became part of your shadow. I want to shine on my own. I want to fulfill my dream, without your help. I want to prove to you that I can do it on my own. I want to have my own name, through my own hardwork and efforts. 

That's why I'm running away from you. I know you'll get mad at me, but please don't look for me and try other methods to expand our, anni, your company. You can disown me if you want, but I just want to make sure that you're aware that I really love you. And I'm really thankful for everything that you've gave me. 

Again, I'm so sorry but thankful at the same time.

P.S This is not my plan only. Ilhoon also feels the same way. So this is OUR plan. Hope you understand. Take care and hope to see you soon! I love you, and I hope you know that.

Your daughter, (your name). 

After writing the letter, you put in an envelope and went downstairs, with your luggages.

So quietly went outside and started walking towards the shelter.

"Ilhoon oppa, I'm here already." You texted ilhoon.

"Arasso. They're on their way already." ilhoon replied. 

 

A/N 

Sorry for the short chapter~ :D