Moving on

In Love with a Masked Guy

Few weeks after the incident, everyone was slowly going back to their own lives; everyone was moving on already. Until now, the news still breaks my heart. The dream that I had on the day of the accident still haunts me every single day. It feels like it's my fault that they drowned and died helplessly. For the past few weeks, I've been lurking in the shadows of guilt and remorse. My conscience can't take the burden of seeing that vision on the day of their deaths; that I didn't call for help or even informed the government as soon as possible. Bottom line is; it's my fault. But Daehyun oppa and the others are saying otherwise. They said that my vision was just a coincidence and not a premonition. But I beg to differ. It was so realistic; I heard and felt their cries for help. 

"it's okay. It wasn't your fault, okay?" Daehyun comforted me as he hugged me tightly. 

"Noona, it wasn't your fault. Your vision was just a coincidence. It wasn't real." Zelo said as he hugged me as well.

"But it felt so real. My conscience is still haunting me every night." I said as tears kept falling from my eyes. Everyone remained silent until I spoke. 

"Let's visit the site. Please. I need to apologize to them. I need that in order to move on." I said as I hugged Daehyun tighter. 

"If that's what you want, let's do it." Yongguk oppa agreed with my plan. 

"Thank you for understanding, oppa." You told as you looked at him sincerely.

"Anything just for you." He said as he gave your head a light pat.

 

A few days after,

"are you ready?" Yongguk said as he knocked on my door.

"I'll be out in a second." You replied as I wore my jacket since it was still a little bit chilly.

I went down the stairs to see the living room packed with hot men. Well, with BAP and the whole EXO.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked no one in particular.

"Yongguk called us and told us that you want to go to the site. We're here to join you." Kris replied as he gave me a wink. I slightly flushed in response.

"Uhm..thanks but there's no need." 

"But we want to join you!" Tao whined. 

"Fine. But how are we going there anyway?"  I asked no one in particular. 

 

In order to accommodate everyone, Yongguk rented out a coaster. 

"I want to sit beside Noona!" Zelo whined as he hurriedly ran towards me. 

"Naaaah, you're supposed to sit beside Yongguk hyung. Go over there." Daehyun interjected as he slightly pushed Zelo. 

"You're so mean." He muttered as he reluctantly walked towards the back of the bus. 

"My adorable maknae, come and sit with your favorite hyung!" Yongguk said with open arms.

 

Everyone has settled down on their seats. Most of the guys caught up on some sleep while the others are lost in their own world. 

 

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" Daehyun whispered in my ear as he held my hand tightly. 

 

Everyone was too distracted to notice us holding hands anyway. 

 

"Yes, I'll be fine. I just want to pay my respect and apologize. This is what I feel I need to do." I whispered as tears started falling down my face. 

 

"I' understand. I'm here. We all are." He reassured me while massaging my hand. 

 

"Thank you," I said. 

 

A few hours later

 

"Noona, are you sure you're going to be okay?" Zelo worriedly asked as he clung to my arm. 

 

"Don't worry. We're all here beside you." Himchan assured me. 

 

"Yes, we're all here with you," Suho interjected. 

 

"Thank you. This means a lot to me."  

 

"Let's officially bid our goodbyes to them." Yongguk said.