Sick, seriously?

In Love with a Masked Guy

While you were watching a movie, not a war movie, you got curious why he was here, alone. 

"Oppa, why are you here?" You asked him as you turned to look at him.

He was staring right at the screen when he answered you. "I got excuse from practice." He said monotonously. You got more curious and then you asked why. "Well, it's becaue I'm sick." He said with the same tone, still staring right at the screen. "Sick?" You asked him as you titled your head to the right, glancing at his over all physique. "How the hell are you sick?" You asked, not believing the words that he just said. 

He then stirred and faced you. "You don't  believe me?" He said with a poker face. "You look fine to me." You shrugged. "Well, it's because I don't have a fever. But my head hurts a lot. So I told manager hyung and he agreed that I needed to rest." He said while making eye contact with. Guess he's telling the truth. "Then why aren't you resting?" You said with an eyebrow raised. "It's because my headache's gone." He said with a smile and turned around to continue watching. 

After a while

"Aish, my head still hurts." You mumbled as you started massaging your temples. Daehyun seemed to notice so he turned and looked at you with a questioning look. "What's wrong with you?" He asked. "Hangover." you simply stated while massaging your temples. "Ah, that's why you were boiling water?" He said as he jsut realized. "Well, since yo haven't realized it earlier, yes. It was supposed to be for my tea." You said, still massaging your head. "You want me to boil and make some tea?" He asked with a worried look. "Uhm, If you don't mind, yes please." You said. "Okay, I'll be back in a jiffy." He said as he stood up and went to the kitchen.

You were still massaging your head when you realized something. "Wait, isn't he sick as well?" You said. 

After 5 minutes.

"Here's your ginger tea. And this is for me since I have a hungover as well." He said as he placed the mug on the coffee table and sat down beside you. 

The both of you continued watching while taking a sip every now and then. After a few minutes, the movie ended and you were both left staring at the screen while the credits were being flashed. 

"Uhm, so you said you were excused from practice? what time are they supposed to be home?" You asked, breaking the silence.

he glance at his watch and answered you. "They'll be back in a about 6 hours." he casually said.

You then glanced at you your watch, it was just 6 pm so that means they'll be back at 12?

"12?" You asked him just to make sure.

He just nodded.

"Woah, you practice that long every day?" You asked him.

"Not really. But since our comeback is nearing, we need to double our efforts." He said as he rested his head on the couch.

"Does it still hurt?" You asked and involuntarily placed your hand on his head.

"A while ago yes, but now you're holding it, not anymore." He said with his eyes closed as he put his hand on your hand and pressed it harder. 

You were shocked with that gesture. It was making you more confused what to feel. Aish, this man is making me crazy. Seriously. 

He just continued closing his eyes while still holding your hand. 

Daehyun's POV

Let's just stay like this for a few moments. Let me enjoy the texture and warmth of your hand, cure me from any sickness that I'm feeling right now. I'm aware that I'm not physically sick. My body isn't hurting, it's my mind and most especially; my heart. My heart is broken to many pieces that only you can put it back . I know, it won't be perfect anymore. But atleast with you, the cracks won't hurt me too much. As much I want to tell you my feelings right now, I can't. So let's just stay like this for a moment, savor the love that I have for you or at least the connection that we're sharing. For now, let me love you secretly. 

 

A/N:

Double update! Hope you're liking it so far! Thank you again for subscribing! I truly appreciate it and I'm really grateful to have subscribers and supporters like you! Saranghanda! <3