Oppa? Gege!

In Love with a Masked Guy

"you" a man said. You turned around and saw a man with a hoodie and nerd glasses. 

"Uhm, who are you?" You asked a little bit scared. 

"Ni bu jide wo ma? (Don't you remember me?)" He spoke in chinese. You then became more curious since he knew that you speak Chinese as well. 

"uhm, who are you?" You said while quinting your eyes, scrutinizing the man in front of you.

"Ni bu zhidao wo shi shui? (You don't know who I am?)" He asked again with a pout. 

"Omo, that pout! Luhan oppa?" You said as you inched your way closer and stared at his baby face.

"Finally." He then spoke in english as he removed his glasses! 

"Omg, it's really you!!!" You exclaimed in English and hugged him.

"Yah, I'm suffocating." He said as he tried to loosen up your grip on his neck. 

"Ni zai sheli zuo shenme? (What are you doing here?)" you asked him in Chinese 

"Work." He simply stated. 

"Work?" 

"Yes, work." He said with a smile. "How's my meimei?" He asked as he headlocked you.

"Yah, is that how you're supposed to treat your childhood friend!!?" You said as you escaped his grip. 

You stayed in China when you were 6 years old until 14 years old. Luhan is four years older than you, but that didn't hinder the both of you becoming best friends. He's the son of one of your father's closest partner in China. At first,  the both of you were very awkward because of the , but when you were being bullied he saved you. And that was the start of your "unbreakable friendship." The two of you would always spend time together to the point that he even slept in your room. You would always go out and play in the fields, your secret place. You two were inseparable, but that was ruined when you had to go back to Korea. It's been 4 years since the last time you saw each other. You even lost contact with him since your fathers had a fight. And now that he's in front of you, you can't just deny the happiness and longing you have been keeping ever since. 

"Why? I always do that to you when we were younger." He inched his way closer to your face and gave you a smirk.

"Gege (oppa)! That was when we were younger!!" You said as you playfully punched his arm. 

Even though you haven't seen each other for four years, the relationship and familiarity between you did not change. You were still comfortable with each other's presence. 

"Fine. Since you're a lady now, i won't do that to you anymore. Anyway, aren't you supposed to pay?" He asked you, pointing at the cart.

"Oh yeah, why are you here anyway?" You asked him.

"I came here to buy a tub of ice cream." He said as he showed you the tub of ice cream in his hand.

"All of that for you?" 

"Nope. It's for my members too."

"Members?" 

"Come on, let's pay frist. I'll explain to you later." He said as he went to fall in line.

After paying, you went to the car park with 6 plastics bags in hand.

"Here, let me help my meimei." He said as he grabbed four bags, leaving you with two bags in both hands. 

"Uhm, where are we going?" You asked him.

"To the van. I'll bring you home." He offered.

"No, I can just take the bus." You said as you tried to deny his offer. But knowing Luhan, he won't bulge. 

"Oh come on, it's been four years since we last saw each other! We need to catch up!!" He said as he pulled you arm,

"Fine." You said as you followed him to the van.

"Hop in." He said as he opened the doors. 

You then saw someone sitting on the driver's seat. 

"Uhm, ni hao." you greeted him.

"He doesn't speak Chinese." Luhan said as he hopped in and sat beside you.

*They were still speaking in Chinese

"Uhm, hyung. This is my childhood friend. I bumped into her in the grocery. Can we bring her home? Is that okay with you" Luhan spoke in fluent korean. 

"Arasso."

"Wait, since when did you learn how to speak Korean so well? If i can remember, you were having a hard time when I was teaching you!" 

"Hehe, that's the reason why I need to talk to you." Luhan said with his signature smile.

"Spill it." You said as you crossed your arms and waited for his answer.

"You remember that I told you the ice cream's for my members right?" He asked

"Yeah."

"Well, I'm part of a group."

"Group?"

"Yeah, like idol group."

"Are you serious? And you haven't answered my question yet!" 

"Uhm, I'm really serious. We debuted this April 8. And the reason why we lost contact is because I ran away from home and went here to Korea. It's a good thing I was able to get a scholarship."

"WHAT?! You ran away from home!!?"

"Yeah, they were forcing me to marry someone, and I didn't want that. So I submitted my credentials and applied for scholarship. And when I was walking the streets of Myeundong, I was scouted by SM."

"Wait wait wait, so how many years have you been here?"

"3 years already."

"3 years!?! And you did not dare contact me!?!" 

"I'm so sorry. You do know that our parents have a conlict right? If i dared to contact you, they will send me back to where I belong. And I really despised that place, especially when you were gone." He said as he pouted, remembering the loneliness and emptiness he felt when you left him. 

"So you were scouted by SM right? The biggest entertainment company here in Korea?" 

"Yeah, I've trained for about a  year and a half, and now we already debuted." 

"What's the name of your group?" 

"EXO." 

"So you bought the tub of ice cream for your members?" 

"Yeah. Those rascals really like ice cream. Especially Tao and Sehun." 

"Wait, did you say Sehun?" You asked him in shock.

"Yeah. Why, do you know him?" 

"Uhm, I met a stylist few months back with the name Sehun. And he's gay."

"So you really did meet him. Yeah, while he was undergoing training, he did work as a stylist."

"And he's really gay?" 

"Uhm, he's not totally gay. Well, he biual." Luhan

"Wow, really? And SM allowed that?" 

"Well, SM doesn't really know. But all of us know."

"All? How many are you all in all anyway?" You asked, confused.

"We're 12 all in all."

"Wow!" You exclaimed."

"But we're divided into two sub-groups, M and K. M stands for "Mandarin." And we are supposed to promote in China, using Mandarin. And K stands for "Korea/Korean." They're assigned to promote here in Korea."

"Really? So I'm guessing you're part of EXO-M then?" 

"Yeah, we have 4 Chinese members and 2 Koreans." 

"Then why are you here then?" You .

"Yah, do you want me to be there in China instead?"

"Aren't you supposed to be there?"

"Meanie!" He said as he smacked your head! Yeah, we're scheduled to go there 3 weeks from now." 

"Oh, okay. Ah! I changed residences already!" You informed him.

"Changed resisdences? Why, did Ayi(auntie) and Shushu(uncle) allow you to stay on your own?" 

"Nope. But I ran away too." You stated which shocked him.

"WHAT?!? You ran away too?"

"Yeah, since they were also forcing me to marry someone."

"Where are you staying now?" He asked worried.

"Don't worry. I have 6 warriors protecting me."

"Warriors? You're staying with BAP sunbaes?" 

"Oh, how did you know?"

"That's their debut single. So you're really staying with them, alone?" He asked, his protective side showing.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Don't worry. I'm safe with them. And they're really protecting and supporting me. And you do know that I know self defence right? No need to worry, gege." You said as you gave him a reassuring pat on the arm.

"Aish, but you're not supposed to stay with 6 guys that you don't know! Stay with us instead!"

"There you go with your nonsense talk. You're saying that it's dangerous to stay with 6 guys but you're implying that it's not dangerous to stay with 12 guys. Gege, I'm really fine. And I have my own room and privacy too." 

"Aiyo, fine. Where is their dorm anyway?" 

"It's not dorm, it's a house. Oh, take a right turn 5 blocks from here and that's it." You informed him.

"Hyung, take a right turn five blocks from here."

"So you're only 4 blocks away from us! That's great!! You can visit us and vice versa!" He exclaimed like a child.

"Psh, you're always a baby." 

"Whatever." 

 

A/N

It's Luhan!!!!!!!! EXO will be appearing as well. :">