The Decision

In Love with a Masked Guy

Daehyun's POV

When I said that we're going to have a housemate, the whole house became chaotic.

"BWO?!?!" They all shouted in unison.

"Uhm, I know that it's so sudden. But she doesn't have a place to stay. And she's Ilhoon's supposed to be wife, but they decided to run away. And she doesn't know anyone, thus making her homeless if she does run away." I explained.

"Then she must not run away then." Youngjae said with irratation. Gosh, what's wrong with this person.

"But you know that Ilhoon has a girlfriend and he does not want to marry this person, same goes for her. So Ilhoon is really asking a favor not only from me, but from all of us. I already said yes. i just want to know what you think." 

"Did you say "she?" Himchan asked with a smirk.

"Hyung, I know what you're thinking. But yes, she a girl." i said while throwing him the "don't you dare" look.

"And you said that she doesn't know anyone, thus making her homeless?" Yongguk asked while thinking.

"Yes, hyung."

Then yongguk hyung started thinking, hard.

"Hyung, I know that look. NO~" Youngjae said.

"Since we have enough room, then yes." Yongguk hyung said with a gummy smile.

"But with one condition. She needs to help us in the household chores. Arasso?" He said with a content smile.

"Hyung, is she a noona? And can she cook?" Zelo suddenly asked.

"I don't even know her name yet! How the hell will I know!" I said in frustration.

"So it's a deal okay? You can inform Ilhoon now. Now, let me watch my precious war movie okay?" Yongguk hyung said as he shooed us, except for Himchan hyung.

"Himchannie, let's continue our movie!!" Yongguk said as he pat the space beside him.

"Arasso." Himchan hyung said in defeat as he sat beside Yongguk hyung.

I, on the other hand, went to my room and called Ilhoon again.

After the 3rd ring, he picked up.

"They said yes right?" Ilhoon said.

"Yah, is that the right way to greet you hyung?" I asked him bitterly.

"Fine. Anyong hyung. What did they say?" He said while giggling.

I too, laughed.

"What's wrong with you? How can you foretell their decision?" I .

"So they said yes? ASA! Haha, hyung, I know them better than you." He teased.

"YAH!"

"i'm just joking. Of course, you know them better, but you don't open up to them so they also do the same."

"What do you mean?"

"Aish, you're so oblivious! You remember that we're all childhood friends right? Of course I also know them!" 

"Ahh, forgot about that." I said as I laughed.

"Anyway hyung, since they said yes, I'll inform her after this."

"So what's the plan?"

"Well, I'll just inform the both of you the day before. Just be ready okay?" He said

"Aish, arasso. You owe me big time." 

"Arasso hyung. I need to go now." 

"Arasso, bye."

"Bye hyung! Thank you again!" He said as he hung up.

"Aish, what did I get myself into?" I muttered as I lay on my bed. 

Hope this won't mess up.