Dinner Punishment

In Love with a Masked Guy

After that statement, there was awkward silence between the two of you. You were staring at each other's eyes, lost, searching for something that the both of you don't know.

After 5 minutes of staring, the door bell rang.

"I guess the food's here already." Daehyun said with a smirk. He then stood up and went to the door.

"Omo, what the hell happened?" You asked yourself as you slapped yourself.

"Food's here!!!" Daehyun shouted as he entered the kitchen, holding two plastic bags full of food. He then placed the food on the nook and got two plates and set of utensils.

"Ready for your punishment?" He said as he sat down, handing you the plates and utensils. 

"Psh, and what is the punishment?" You shrugged at him.

"Arrogant, are we? I bet this shouldn't be the time for you to be arrogant." He said as he opened the canisters and got his share. 

"Woah, why are you getting more than half of the noodles?!?!" You asked him, raising your voice a little.

"This is your punishment." he simply said as he handed you the canister of the noodles, not enough for a person to eat.

"You're expecting me to eat this amount? I'm freaking famished okay?!?!" You continued to complain.

"Well, I said that you'll be having your punish, didn't I?" He said as he began eating his share. You tried to sneak and get some of the chicken but he slapped your hand.

"Don't you want to eat?! Be thankful that I still gave you your share!" He said as he looked at you sternly

"Psh, jerk." you said with a pout and ate your "share." 

After 5 mins, you were already done eating, but Daehyun was still eating. 

"Aish, you're so unfair. I'm still hungry okay?" You said as you pouted and looked at him.

"That won't work on me." He said as he continued munching the chicken.

"Aish, please." You said with your famous puppy eyes.

He then stared a you for a moment, and then threw a tantrum

"Aish, fine! But you have to do me a favor, okay?" He suddenly said with a smirk.

"I don't freaking care right now since I'm still hungry! Spill the beans." You shrugged. 

"You said so. Be my maid for a month." He said while chewing.

"What, why?!?!" you began to get furious again.

"you said you were hungry and I agreed to make you eat right? that's your punishment for breaking the rules. be my maid for a month. Don't be scared, I won't bite." He said as he winked at you.

"Eew!! Fine, fine, fine! Now let me eat!!" You said in protest. 

"Okay, now you can eat as much as you can." He said as he handed you the plate of chicken. 

After 15 minutes.

"Ahh, I'm so full~" you exclaimed while holding your tummy.

You glanced at Daehyun and he was still eating.

"How can you still eat?" You asked him while staring at him, your mouth agape. 

"I'm still hungry. Why, I can't eat when I'm hungry?" He asked sarcastically.

"Psh, it's just."

"Amazing? Yeah, a lot of people tell me that."

"But you don't get.."

"Fat? It's just my metabolism is REALLY fast." 

"I didn't know that you were a big eater. I thought it was Zelo."

"Well, he just eats and eats because he's still growing. Me, I've always been like this." He said while eating the last piece of chicken.

"Wow." You said in awe.

"Finally, I'm full. But I need to eat dessert. Want to grab some ice cream?" He said as he went to the sink to wash his hands.

"Eeh, you're not yet full?!!?" 

"Didn't you hear me? I said that I'm already full. But I just need to eat some dessert. Now let's go." He said as he grabbed your hand and exited the door. 

You both went to the nearest convenience store and went directly to the ice cream section. While you were picking, you noticed that some high school girls were staring at Daehyun. You then glanced at him and noticed that he wasn't wearing any disguise. You quickly grabbed two ice creams and paid for it. After paying you immediately went ousitde, dragging Daehyun along.

When you were at a safe distance from the convenience store, you shouted at him.

"YAH, WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING ANY DISGUISE!?! THOSE GIRLS ALMOST RECOGNIZED YOU! PABO!!!" You shouted at him, nervous if those girls took a picture of you.

"Why, scared that there might be a scandal?" He asked as he inched closer.

"Ya---h, ca-n yo--u sto--p tea-sin-g me? And GET AWAY FROM ME!!" You shouted and pushed him away from you.

"Geesh, I was just getting my ice cream." He said as he opened his ice cream and walked ahead of you.

"Aish, that Pabo. But is my heart beating like crazyy?" You mumbled to yourself and shoved your ice cream inside your mouth while running after Daehyun.

 

 

A/N

Sorry for a short chapter!!! And I'm sooooooooo sorry if I wasn't able to update. Been busy with school stuff. I'll try to update again later. Again, thank you for being Soooooooo patient with me. I hope you're still liking the story. Hehehe, saranghamnida!! :D