Changed

In Love with a Masked Guy

You were done with your BAP marathon, watching their interviews, guestings, variety shows and making of their music videos

"Omg, they're so hilarious! And Daehyun isn't like that! What kind of concept is that!" You shouted while pointing at the screen. 

*You were watching Ta-dah where Daehyun was forced to wear a mask and be the aloof type of man. 

"Yah, why cover that pretty face of his?!" You were shouting like a mad pig because of the stupid concept.

"And because of you, he's always wearing that stupid mask that I couldn't see his gorgeous face!" You exclaimed with frustration.

"Aish, this is making me angry. I think I should do something else." You said as you stood up and went to the kitchen to get some water.

"What should I do?" You mumbled to yourself while walking towards your room. You then stopped when you saw your relfection in the mirror.

"AHHHHH!" You shouted in shock. "WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HAIR!!!" You said as you started panicking.

"God, I look horrible." You complained as you stared at you hair, which was pretty long already.

"I think I need to have to cut my freaking hair. Yay, something to do!" You said as you skipped to your room to get some money.

At the salon.

"Hyung, what color will you use?" Zelo asked you while sitting on the chair, waiting for his stylist to arrive.

"I don't know yet. I'm still decing between dirty blonde or this one." Daehyun pointed at the hair sample.

"What color is that?" Zelo asked as he looked at the name of the sample hair. "Dirty gray? What kind of name is that?" He said with a snicker.

"Hehe, it's weird isn't it? What color will you use?" Daehyun asked his dongsaeng.

"This one!" He pointed at the sample while smiling.

"Neon Pink?" Daehyun said with a snicker.

"Yah, hyung! I like it since it's close to the color of cherry tomatoes!" 

"Hehe, fine. Now, help me decide what to use!" 

"I think the dirty blonde will suit you better." Zelo said with a smile.

"You think so? I guess I'll better ask the other members." Daehyun said as he stood up from his chair and asked the other memebers.

"Hyung, what color will you use?" Daehyun asked Yongguk who was sitting on the chair, reading a book while waiting for his turn.

"I might use the dark purple one. You?" He answered Daehyun, still focused on the book he's reading.

"i don't know yet. I'm still deciding if I should stay blonde, have a drity blonde hair or have this color." Daehyun said he pointed at the sample.

"Let me see?" Yongguk said as he placed the book on his lap and snatched the sample book from Daehyun's hands.

"Uhm, both will suit you, but I guess this one's better." He said as he pointed at his chosen color.

"You think so hyung? Okay, thank you!" He said as he got back the sample book and went to ask the other members.

"Hyung, are you sleeping"? He said as he poked Himchan who was sitting on the couch, eyes closed.

"Wae?" Himchan muttered with irritation.

"Hyung, can you open your eyes for a minute? just a minute." He said as he sat beside Himchan.

"Aish, what's your problem? I was trying to sleep!" 

"Can you help me decide what color to use?" Daehyun said to his hyung with an eye smile.

"Yah, don't you want to remove that stupid mask?" He said as he snatched the sample book.

Daehyun removed the mask with his hyung's request.

"What color do you like?" Himchan asked while staring at the samples.

"I still don't know hyung. What will you use?"

"I'm going back to black. Well, not actually jet black, but  a darker shade. What are your choices?"

"Dirty blonde and dirty gray." Daehyun said as he pointed at the respective colors.

"Are you that dirty? i think this one will suit you better." He said as he pointed at his chosen color.

"Arasso hyung. You can go back to sleep now. Thank you!" Daehyun said as he stood up and went to find Youngjae.

He continued to walk around the salon and found Yongjae who was eating.

"Yah, Yongjae ah, what color will you use?" You said as you patted his back, causing him to choke a little bit.

"YAH!" He said as he pointed at Daehyun while glaring at him.

"Mian." Daehyun said as he sat on the chair opposite Youngjae's.

"I will continue being blonde. I'll just change the style." He said as he continued eating his burger.

"Really? Then can you pick a color for me?"' Daehyun said as he showed his two choices.

"This one. Now leave. I'm still eating." He said as he shooed Daehyun

"Arasso, thank you!" Daehyun said as he stood up, but before walking way he snatched Youngaje burger and bit on it. "Thank you again" He said as he gave Younjae his burger back.

"YAH!" Youngjae shouted with anger.

"Mian." Deahyun shouted back while walking away from him.

"Jongup ee~" Deahyun cooed his dongsaeng who was sitting on the other couch playing with his PSP

"Deh hyung?" Jongup said without looking at his hyung.

"Yah, can you stop that for a second?" 

"Okay, what?" He said while looking at Deahyun for a second then back to his PSP.

"Okay, for a minute then." He said  while sitting down besdie Jongup.

"Okay, now what?" Jongup said as he paused his game.

"Can you pick a color for me?" He said as he showed Jongup his choices.

"This. Now leave, I might lose this game." He said as he continued playing his game.

"Jeesh." Daehyun said as he hit Jongup in the head then walked away.

"HYUNG! WHY DID YOU THAT!!" Jongup shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Your game." Daehyun said while walking back to his seat.

"AISH, I FREAKING LOST!" Jongup shouted with a deep groan.

"So, what have you decided on?" The stylist asked Daehyun.

"This one." He pointed at the sample.

"Arasso. Sit down now. I'll just prepare the mixture." The stylist said as she went to the counter.

"I hope this will suit me." Daehyun whispered to himself before drifting to sleep. 

Meanwhile

You were walking around Myeondung looking for a salon.

"Oh, this one!" You said as you entered the salon.

"Good afternoon. What are you here for?" The girl at the front desk asked.

"I'm here to have a hair cut." You said to her with a smile. 

"Okay, this way please." She said as she led you to your seat.

"What else do you need?" 

"Uhm I think I'll have my hair colored."

"Okay, here are the sample hairs. Just pick the color that you like." She said as she handed you a clearbook.

"This one." You said as you pointed at the hair sample.

"Okay, you just need to wait for the stylist." 

"Araso, thank you."