Hangover

In Love with a Masked Guy

You woke up the next morning with a severe headache. You were about to stand up when you felt arms around your waist. You looked behind and found Kris hugging you. "Wtf?" You said in annoyance and tried to pry away from him. While you were doing that, you remembered all the events that happened last nigh. "Aish, that maknae" You said as you were about to stand up but Kris' grip got tighter. "Where the hell are you going, Tao? It's still early." He mumbled as he pulled you towards him, making you bump into his chest. 

"Yah, Li Jiaheng!" You said as you punched him in the chest. "AIsh, Huang Zitao, stop using your wushu skills on me! And how many times did I tell you not to call me that!" He hissed as he opened his eyes. You were both staring at each other intently, making you blush somehow. 

"Oh, you you're still here?" Kris asked, confused and dazed. 

"Yeah. And why  the hell are you hugging me?" You asked as you raised your eyebrows at him.

"We were?" He asked again.

"Yeah, when I woke up I saw your skinny and long arm hugging my waist. Why did we even sleep together?" You asked him.

"Uhm, we were talking last night. Maybe we just fell asleep while talking." He said cooly as he moved your legs and then stood up from the couch. "And why did you call me my other name? I already told you that I don't want to be called by that name. It's either Kris or WuFan, young lady." He said as he flicked your forehead.

"Ouch!" You said as you rubbed the spot and followed him to the kitchen. "Why did you call me Tao a while ago?" You asked as you opened the refrigerator. 

"I did?" He asked as he accidentally spat out the water that he just drank.

"Yeah. And you even did that while you were hugging me." You said with a smirk. 

"I..um..di..did..no..not..do...that." Kris said as he flushed. 

"Of course you did. I even saw that with my own eyes. And why are you stuttering, mr angry bird?' You said as you shot him a knowing look. 

"Okay, we do sleep together!" He shouted in defense.You just raised a brow at him.

"Yah, not in that kind of way okay!!" He said, being defensive again.

"Arasso. Whatever you say, ge." You said as you gave his shoulder a pat and walked away.

"Yah, I'm telling the truth! Why are you accusing me of what isn't true?!" He shouted, completely losing his cool. 

You were about to exit the kitchen when you saw Luhan standing in front of you, rubbing his eyes like a kid. His hair was disheveled and he has a pout on his lips. *Can't belive that this guy is four years older than me.* "Yah, why are you bickering at this unholy hour?" He said as looked at the both of you while rubbing his other eye. 

"We're not bickering okay, I was just stating a fact that Kris ge is sleeping with Ta--" you were then cut by Kris who stood beside you.

"I made soup. It will cure your hangover. And for you information, it's almost lunch time already. Now wake up, sleepy head." Kris said as he gave a nod to Luhan. Luhan then went to the stove and got himself a serving of the soup. While Kris was glaring at you, Luhan said "Kris, you do know that I'm older than you right?" He said as he took a sip of the soup. 

"Of course I know, Luhan....ge." Kris said with a playful smile. 

"Good." Luhan said with a hint of authority in his voice and took another sip. "By the way, this soup tastes good. Great job, Wufan." The Chinese deer said as he finished the soup, placed the bowl in the sink and walked towards the exit of the kitchen. 

Things went fast, you were still absorbing what happened in front of you. Luhan acting like his real age, "threatening" Kris and acting way too weird. 

"I'm going to wake up the others." He said as he opened the door. "Oh, and I think you two got closer last night." He said with a mischievous smile and the exited the door. 

"Woah." You said as a sigh of relief escaped your mouth. You didn't realize how the atmosphere was so tense with the interaction between those two. 

"I know right. Luhan ge is seldom like that. He acts like he's the youngest amongst us. I can't get used to the sight of him being like that. Seriously, I was scared of that gaze!" Kris whined like a kid. 

"Pft. With that kind of behavior, I think you're the one being a kid." You said as you muffled a laugh. 

"YAH!!" Kris shouted at you again as you exited the kitchen door as well. 

You walked to the living room and saw Luhan sleeping again. 

"Aish, this sleepy head." You muttered as you approached him. "Luhan, wake up!" You said as you poked him.

"Let me sleep." He whined as he shifted his position and let his back face you. 

"Yah, Lu Han! Xiao Lu! Wake up!" You shouted as you kicked him softly. 

"YAH!! Will you let me sleep for a while!?" He opened his eyes and glared at you. 

"Yah, it's already noon time! You better get up in the count of 5 or I'll expose your secret!" You threatened him.

"To whom will you tell that secret? They're not even awake yet." He continued mumbling lazily. 

"To us." Voices from your back said. You turned around and found that all of them are awake already. Well, they were still lying down, but fully awake already. "Who woke you up?" You asked no one in particular. "Who else? I woke them up of course." Kris said with a grin as he was sitting on the chair. 

"Okay Xiao Lu, you heard that? Now I'll count up to 5. If you don't get up from that couch, I'll reveal your secrets to them one by one." You said as you folded your arms and tapped your feet. You're sure that Luhan will get up in no time. He's just stalling some time.

"1.....2......3.....4...."

"Okay, I'm up now! Happy?!" Luhan roared in defeat. 

"Of course I am. Now get ready. You need to bring me home now." YOu said as you went to the dining table to join Kris and the others who were driking their soup. 

"Ugh, this hangover ." Sehun said as he massaged his head while drinking his soup.

"Who even told you to play that game?" Chanyeol asked softly as he also drank his soup.

"It's your fault that we're experiencing this." Kai hissed. 

"Yah, don't blame Sehun." Luhan interjected. 

"Yeah, he was the one who proposed the game but you all agreed to his plan. So it's our fault okay? No need to blame him." You defended Sehun.

"Thank Noona. But I'm also sorry." He apologized as he pouted. 

"No need to apologize. If yesterday didn't happen, Kris ge and I won't be in good terms. So I'm thankful." You said as you gave him your dashing smile. 

You were done eating already and was about to leave when Tao gave you a crashin hug. 

"Mei, I'll miss you! Don't forget to visit us okay?" He said as he made the hug tighter. 

"Yes, Tao. Did you forget that I just live a few blocks away?" You reminded him. 

Then your phone rang. 

"yoboaeyo?" 

"Yah! Why didn't you pick up your phone last night? Where are you now? You better be home before lunch time!" Yongguk shouted from the other line.

"Oppa, It's already quarter to 12." 

"Exactly. Bid your goodbyes now and come back home. You can visit them another time." He said as he hung up.

"Luhan ge, yongguk oppa is fuming already. You have to bring me home now." You stated while looking at the others. "Guys, I need to go home now. See you soon okay? I'll visit you guys when I can." You said as you bid your goodbyes to them by hugging everyone. The last one you bid goodbye was Kris. 

"Angry bird ge, have to go now. Thank you for being my friend." YOu said as you hugged him.

"No problem. You can trust me now like a brother. See you okay?" He said as he hugged you back.