Shocking News

In Love with a Masked Guy

 

Daehyun's POV

3 months has passed since our last interaction with (your name). To tell you the truth, I sort of miss her. Aish, what's happening to me!!

Anyway, we already knew since the day we brought (your name) home that she is the only daughter on the richest man in Korea. Shocking right? But we don't care because she doesn't care as well. Hahaha. 

It was saturday and we just got home from our jogging spree. 

" Yongguk hyung, I'm hungry!" Zelo whined.

"Can you stop eating even for a second? We just finished jogging!" Yongguk shouted as he inserted another war movie.

"Aish, cherry tomatoes are healthy!" He continued whining and sat beside me.

"Deahyun hyung, can you buy me some?" He said to me as he did some aegyo.

I just stared at the television.

"Hyung~" He continued bothering me.

"Aish, didn't you hear Yongguk hyung?" I finally said with frustration.

"Aish, no one loves me!" He said as he threw a tantrum and went to his room.

"Aish, that kid." Himchan said as he sat beside me, filling Zelo's place.

"Yonggukie, aren't you tired of watching those war movies? Can't we watch a chick flick instead?" Himchan said as he drank his Gatorade.

"Of course not. Let's just watch this and then after we can watch anything." He said with his signature gummy smile.

"Aish, be glad you're my friend." Himchan hyung said as he grabbed a pillow and sat comfortably. While Yongguk hyung sat beside me, and grabbed a bowl of popcorn.

I was seated in between those two war freaks. I did have a choice to walk out right? But I didn't have anything better to do anyway. youngjae is reading some books in his room, jongupie is working out and zelo, who knows what that kid's doing right now.

So as we were watching, my phone vibrated. I took it out from my pocket and saw that I received a text from my cousin, Ilhoon.

"Hyung, I have a favor to ask you.

You know that I'm getting married next week right?

Well, my bride to be doesn't want to get married to me either. So we're planning something. Can you help me?"

"Aish." I muttered as I replied to him.

"What is it this time? 

Be glad that you're my favorite cousin or else."

After a minute. 

Well, we're planning not to show up during our marriage. Both of us. I'll be going to the United States for the time being while she will stay at your place. 

"BWOH?!?" I exclaimed, standing up in furry. 

"Yah, what's your problem? You're runing the mood!" Yongguk said while pausing the movie.

"Nothing. Excuse me for a while." I said as I stood up and went to the garden to call my silly cousin. 

i called him and waited for him to pick up. After three rings, he answered.

"YAH! What's this?!?!" I shouted at him.

"Hyung, calm down for a while. I'll explain okay?" He answered.

"You better explain. NOW." I said sternly.

"Okay, you already know that I'm supposed to marry right?"

"Well, yeah."

"And you know that I have a girlfriend right?"

"Yeah."

"And you know how I really love Hyemi ah right?"

"Of course."

"So you already know that I don't want to marry other woman other than Hyemi ah." 

"Well duh."

"And the good news is, the girl who I'm supposed to marry next week doesn't want the same thing either."

"So you're planning not to show up?"

"Yeah. And we have decided already. But the problem is, she doesn't know anyone and she doesn't have a place to stay either."

"So you're suggesting to let her leave with us?!" 

"Uhm, correction hyung. Suggested." He said while giggling.

"BWOH!?!" I shouted at him.

"Hyung, please. Do this for me okay?" He said with a pleading and cute tone.

"So she already knows that she'll leave with us? With 6 guys? Not to mention, gang members?"

"Uhm, yeah. She already knows that she'll be leaving with 6 guys, but not with 6 gang members."

"Aish, you're really....aish." 

"Please hyung~~" 

"It's okay for me. But I still need to inform the others. They might be against this stupid plan of yours." I threatened him.

"Arasso hyung. I trust them, they'll give in." He said with a confident tone.

"Aish. I'll just text you okay?" i said in defeat.

"YAY! Thank you hyung! Love you!" He said as he hung up.

"Aish, this stupid cousin of mine." I muttered as I went inside.

"Why were you shouting?" Himchan hyung said as he turned just to look at me.

"Well, I have news to tell you guys." I said as I scratched my nape.

"Okay. YAH, ALL OF YOU, GATHER AROUND!" Yongguk hyung shouted.

Moments after, we heard footsteps goind down the stairs.

"What's the matter?'" Youngjae said with irration.

"Daehyun has news to tell. Sit down." yongguk hyung ordered and everyone did.

"So, you remember Ilhoon right?" I asked them.

"Yeah, Now be straight to the point." Youngjae said as he became impatient.

"Arasso. Uhm, we'll have a visitor. Actually, like a housemate."

"BWOH?!?!" They all shouted in unison.

 

A/N:

Daehyun is Ilhoon’s cousin in this story. And this is how (you) will have interaction with BAP member’s and Daehyun. :D