New Looks

In Love with a Masked Guy

After 2 hours.

"It's all done."  The stylist said as she walked towards the counter.

You were really surprised of the outcome.

"Wow, this is deabak." You said as you stared at the figure in front of you.

"Why, don't you like it?" The stylist said as he approached you with a concerned look.

"Anio, it's not like that. It's just I havent's sported a short look like this before." You said while waving your hands in front of you face.

"Ahhh. So you're still getting used to it?"

"Of course I am. And the hair color. I didn't know that this color will suit me. It's like I'm a different person already." You said, still astonished with your current appearance. 

"That's the point." The stylist blurted

"Excuse me?"

"That's the point. That's the reason why you had a make over in the first place; to burry your past."

"I don't understand what you're saying."

"Most of the time, people who undergo this kind of make over are those who have sufferred. And I bet you have, that's why you want to conceal that fact to other people by doing this." He said while pointing at you, from head to toe.

"How'd you know?"

"Trust me girl, I also know how you feel." 

"Really?"

"Can't you see I'm gay?"

"Of course I can see that. Uhm, don't take that as an insult."

"See? I've also been disrespected, judged and insulted by most of the people out there. Even my family loathed, no loathes me. And that's why I came here to Seoul, to start anew. And here I am, the owner of a salon chain here in Seoul. Trust me girl, you don't need those people. If they can't and won't accept you, why give a right? Just move and and prove to them that you're not what they say you are. Prove them wrong." He said as he put some finishing touches on my hair.

"Uhm, I don't know what to say, but it's a good thing that I had someone to talk to, well not really talk to, but someone who can understand me just by simply looking at me for2 straight hours! Really, thank you." You said as you bowed to him.

"Oh dear, it's not had, it's have. If you need anyone to share your problems to, you can always come here and talk to me. Or better yet, have my cellphone number. I know that at one point of your life, you're going to need me again. Here, take it." He said with a smile as he handed you his call card.

"Uhm, thank you...what should I call you?" 

"Sehun ssi." He said with a faint smile.

"Okay Sehun ssi, thank you again." You said as you gave him a slight bow and went to the cashier to pay.

You were walking home when you suddenly remembered that you don't have anything to eat for dinner.

"Aish, will they be home later? Guess I just need to buy food just to make sure." You said as you went to buy some food in the grocery.

Meanwhile.

After 6 hours, the BAP members were finally done. (I know it's so long. But sometimes, dyeing your hair takes a looooong time! It took me 2 hourse before since I colored it black first before using another color. And since they also used bright colors, they need to dye their hairs black first as the base color before covering it with other colors like pink, purple and light brown.)

"Finally, time to go home!!" Zelo exclaimed as he stood up from the sofa. 

"Yaaaay!" The others exclaimed as well as they went to the front desk of the salon to say thank you to their respective stylists. 

"Noona, thank you! I really love this color!!" Zelo said as he hugged his stylist.

"It really suits you well. You're look manlier now." She said with a grin on her face.

"Really, noona? Thank you!" He said as he hugged his stylist again.

"Daehyun ah, that color really suits you." His stylist complemented him as well.

"Thank you, noona." He said as he gave a slight bow.

"Thank you again!!! We're going now!" Yongguk said while bowing to all the staffs.

"Okay, get home safe!" The manager said while the 6 of them went out of the salon and went straight to their car.

"Hyung, we don't have any schedules now right?" Yongguk said as he sat down at the front seat.

"None. But you need to practice for your comeback." He said as he started driving to the company.

"Aish, not again!" Jongup complained while slumping on the back seat.

"just practice for 2 hours and you can go home." 

"Okay, deal!" Himchan said with his eyes closed, ready to take a nap.

At the dorm

"Aish, it's 8 pm already and they're not yet here! And to think I cooked Tofu Steak and Kimchi Rice for them!" You were complaining by yourself on the couch.

"Aish, I'm so tired~~ I guess taking a nap won't hurt right?" You asked yourself while you lay down on the couch.

At the practice room

"ASA! We're finally done! Now we can go home!!!" The maknae line exclaimed.

"Arasso, let's go now." Yongguk said as he headed for the car.

During the duration of the car ride, all of them were taking a nap, exhuasted with the 2 hours pracitce they had.

"KIDS, we're here! WAKE UP!" The manager yelled.

"Aish hyung, you don't need to shout!" himchan said as he stirred from his sleep.

"Go now, wake up now. I also need to go home! Faster!" He shouted, waking up the others from their deep slumber.

"Annyong hyung!" Zelo said with a sleepy tone.

"Hyung, what time is it now?" Jongup asked Yongguk hyung while they were walking towards their house

"9 pm." 

"Aish, we haven't eaten yet. I'm hungry." Zelo whinned

"Yeah, I hope there's food prepared by (your name)." Daeyhyun said.

After a few more minutes, the 6 of them arrived inside the house.

"(Your name), we're home!!" Himchan shouted

"Hyung, can't you stop shouting?! It's hurting my ears!"  Zelo continued whinning.

"(YOUR NAME!!)" He continued shouting.

"Isn't she home yet?" Daehyun muttered, worried about you.

"Oh, there's food!!" jongup exclaimed as soon as he saw the food set on the table.

"FOOD!!" Zelo yelled as he ran towards the table.

"I guess she prepared this one. But where is she?" Daehyun continued muttering to himself while the other are in the dining room already, muching on the food that you've prepared.

"Wow hyung, this is delicious!!" Zelo exclaimed.

"I know, no need to be too happy." Yongguk said as he continued savoring the food.

"Daehyun ah, aren't you eating?" Himchan asked while looking at him, walking towards the living room.

"Oh, she's here." Daehyun said loud enough for the members to hear.

"Yah, eat first!" Youngjae shouted while eating.

"I'll just put her to bed. Leave some for me arasso!?" Daehyun said as he picked you up and went upstairs, carrying you bridal style.

"Aish, this kid." himchan said and then continued eating.

 

 

A/N

Sorry for this ty chapter! Please bear with me! Hehe, I added Sehun here. And he's gay! And I know what you're expecting to happen, OTP time! Yes yes, there will be HanHun moments here. I'm one of their shippers! I just love that "couple!" Hehe, anyway please continue supporting my story! Thank you again guys!"

 

P.S

This is a ty chapter since I'm not my usual self, I'm kind of wasted right now since I'm really sleeeeeeeeeepy. :)) 

I love you all!! <3