Friends

In Love with a Masked Guy

You were awakened by a shriek. 

"AHHHH! Jung Daehyun, you better explain this moment! What the hell happened between you!?" Himchan shouted, as he was shocked with the scene in fron of him. 

Last night, after going upstairs, you two went inside your room. Nothing happened between the two of you...yet. You just cuddled, kissed and whispered sweet nothings. You two just enjoyed each other's company, savoring the moment, the love that's been circulating the air. After having a heart to heart talk, you two fell asleep in each other's arm; peacefully until this moment. 

"Yah, hyung! Shut up!!" Daehyun whispered loudly..(ironic isn't it?) while throwing a pillow at him. 

"Yah!! Why are you sleeping together? Did something happen last night?" Himchan being the mother that he is, continued naggging the both of you.

You just continued to close your eyes, waiting for this chatterbox to leave so that you could go back to sleep. 

"Hyung, can't you see that we're still both clothed? Then nothing happened. Now, will you please go outside, lock the door and let us sleep peacefully?" He said as he tightened his hug and pecked your cheeks, still with his eyes closed. 

"Arasso. If Yongguk sees this, he will go ballistic. I'll just keep quiet. Once I go out of this room, I better not hear any noise, arasso?" He warned you guys as he went for the door, locked it and then it became peaceful again. 

"Finally. We could go back to sleep." You sighed in relief. 

"Who said we're going to sleep?" He said as he smirked. 

"Oppa!" You said as you hit his chest. 

"Arasso. My princess needs her beauty rest. Go on, sleep while I watch you sleep." He said as he pecked your nose. 

"Tch. Stop being cheesy. Let's just both sleep." You said as you tightened your hug on him and comfortably laid your head on his chest. 

"Good night, my princess." 

"Good morning, oppa." 

After an hour or two.

"YAH! Why is this locked?! Open this door this moment!!" You were awakened by the intense knocking on the door. 

"Oppa, I think Yongguk oppa found out. We're busted." You woke up Daehyun and gave him a timid smile. 

"Don't worry. He's just over reacting. Nothing happened between the two of us ..yet. He doesn't need to worry." He said as he released you from his hug, stretched, stood up and went for the door. 

"Jung Daehyun, I better not find you once I get rid of this door!" He said as he continued pounding on the door. 

"Aish. Hyung is so over reacting." Deahyun said as he got rid of the blanket, put on a shirt and then lazily walked towards the door. 

"JUNG DAEHYUN OPEN THE ---" He was cut off when Daehyun opened the door, fully clothed. 

"Hyung, why are you so noisy?! It's still freaking early!" Daehyun whined as he ruffled his hair out of frustration. 

"Hehe. Mian. Well, you can go back to sleep if you want to." He said with a gummy smile as he walked away. 

"Gosh. He made all that ruckus just because we were sleeping together?! Now I can't even go back to sleep anymore." You said with a pout and stood up. 

As you were walking towards the bathroom, Daehuyn suddenly grabbed hold of your hand and pulled you towards the bed.

"AAACK!" You exclaimed as you landed on the bed, with Daehyun on top of you.

"If you can't go back to sleep, then let's do something fun." He said with a smirk.

"Not now. Please. I'm not yet ready." You said as you playfully punched his arm and kicked him to get off you.

"Ow. Why are you so strong?" He said as he massaged his shin.

"Whatever, OPPA." You said as you entered the bathroom and freshened up.

After 30 mins.

You were done taking a shower and were getting ready when you received a text from Kris.

From: Angry Bird Oppa

Ya! We're coming over! 

You looked at the time and it was sent 20 mins ago. Calculating the distance between your house and EXO's house in your head, you'e realized that they might be here already.

"YAH! Oh Sehun!!" You heard Yongguk's voice roaring throughout the house. 

From that, you were pretty sure that the 12 children were here already. You hurriedly combed your hair and fixed your clothes when Luhan suddenly appeared at the door. 

"Han ge!" You exclaimed in shock.

"Good morning, princess." He said as he was casually leaning on the doorway. 

"Why are you here so early?" You asked him.

"Wae, is it bad to visit our friends?" He replied with a smirk.

"Gosh, Hannie. Is everyone downstairs?" You said as you walked passed by him.

"Yeah. And Yongguk is getting mad because of the maknaes." He said with an amused giggle. 

You two went downstairs just to be met by a very furious Bang Yongguk.

"Didn't I tell you not to put your feet on the table?!" He said as he scolded the maknaes.

"Oppa, do not scold them anymore. Calm down." You said as you immediately went to Yongguk to coo him and calm him down.

"Aish." He muttered as he began to calm down. When he was relaxed already, you went to the others and greeted them.

"Good morning guys." you said as you hugged them one by one. 

"Annyeong, Angry bird." You said as you were in front of Kris.

"Annyeong, midget." He said as he ruffled your hair and you two hugged each other. After a brief second, you broke the hug and were faced with shocked faces.

"Since when did you become that close?!" They all shouted together.

"Hehe. My bad. Since I slept over." You meekly answered them.

"Don't worry guys, we only have a brother-sister relationsip. Right, you?" He said as he wrapped his arms on your shoulders. 

"Yeah. That kind of relationship." You assured them, most especially Daehyun.

"Okay. Since it's the weekend today, Exo came here to play with you guys." Suho said with a smirk.

"what? What's this, a slumber party?" Youngjae asked out of curiosity.

"Sort of. We're going to sleepover." Baekhyun said with a smirk.

"But we're also going to have a party." Chanyeol added and then Bacon-Egg couple  started celebrating.

"OMG. what kind of friends do I have?!" You face-palmed yourself.