YOU?!?!

In Love with a Masked Guy

After reading Ilhoon's text, you arrived at the shelter. You glanced at your watch, you still have 15 minutes.

"Aish, why did I leave early? And why am I wearing shorts!?! It's freaking cold!" You said as you hit your head with your knuckles.

You then sat down on the bench and got some gum inside your bag.

"Aish, why didn't I eat before leaving?" You said with irritation as you started eating the gum. 

As you were sitting, waitinfg for those 6 guys to arrive, a freaking ert approached you.

"Look what we have here. You're cold, aren't you? Do you want me to help you?" He asked with a smirk, sittinf beside you.

"Excuse me?" You said with irritation as you stood up.

"Haha, what a rude girl. But you're cute. I know you're cold so let me help you. Let's go." He said as he started pulling you.

"What are you doing?" A guy asked with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Yah, I think it's better for you to mind your own business. Get the hell out of here!" The freaking ert shouted back at that man.

"Yah, mind my own business? That girl is OURS. NO ONE can touch her okay?" Another voice said.

You were then curious so you looked back and shocked at the scene in front of you.

"YOU?!?!" You shouted while pointing at them

"Yes, US." Yongguk said with a smirk.

"What the hell are you doing here?" You asked them while the ert is still holding onto you.

"We're here to get you." Daehyun said as he began approaching you.

"YAH, DON'T YOU DARE MOVE!" The ert said while holding onto your neck. 

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" Daehyun said as he ran and punched the guy right at his face.

"OMO!" You said in shock as you suddenly fell on the ground.

"Yah, let's go." Daehyun said as he helped you.

"Hyung, get her bags." He said to Yongguk as he escorted you towards their car.

"Yah, where are you bringing me?" You said with fear as you entered their car.

"NOONA! Why are you here?!?!" Zelo asked with shock and excitement at the same time. 

"Oh noona!" Jongup also greeted you.

Youngjae just looked at you with confusion.

"I'll explain later. First things first, put your seatbelt on." He said as he did the same and sat back.

10 mins.

"We're home!" Zelo said as he stood up and exited the car. 

"Yah, you should be helping (your name)!" Yongguk shouted as he exited the car as well.

"Mind to explain what's happening?" You said to Daehyun while you exited the car as well.

"Uhm, we should go in first then I'll explain to you what's happening." He said, his voice muffled under his mask. 

"Arasso." You said as you entered the house.

"Woah, your house is amazing! It's gorgeous!" You exclaimed as you stood there, astounded. 

"Haha, good thing you like, anni, love our home. Welcome, (your name)!" He said, happiness and excitement heard in his voice.

"Ah, where are the others?" You turned around and asked him.

"Uhm, they're all in their rooms already. It seems that they're really tired. Specially Yongguk hyung." Daehyun said as he walked towards the living room.

"Woah, your house really amazes me!" you said, following behind him.

"Okay, so I guess you're waiting for the explanation, aren't you?" He asked, plopping into the couch.

"Uhm, i guess so. Aren't you tired?" You asked him, sitting beside him,

"I guess not..yet." He said. 

 

A/N;

Sorry for the short chapter! Hope you like it though! Omo, have you seen BangXhimchan, ZeloXJongup teasers?? Jongup and himchan are back to black while Bang and Zelo have purple hairs! Do you think it will be 3 blacks and 3 purples? Ugh, can't wait for Daejae's teaser tomorrow! And of course, for their comeback on the 27th!! <3 BAP, saranghae!