Oppa?

In Love with a Masked Guy

After you've gained composure, you went out and foud that freaking masked guy waiting outside. 

"Yah, what took you so long?" He said with, irritation obvious in his voice.

"Wae? Is it wrong for me to relax?" You shrugged as you went down the stairs. 

"Yah, I'm the master here! Where are you going? I haven't given my orders yet!!" He said as he followed you down the stairs. 

"I don't take orders from anyone!" You shouted at him as you continued walking down the stairs.

"YAH, have you forgotten about the punishment? And why are you so moody? Are yo having PMS?" He said as he pulled your arm and made you face him.

"Why do you even care? It's as if you're experiencing the pain that I have!" You spurt out as you went to the kitchen to get some iced water. 

"Haha, I'm right." he mumbled as he followed you.

As you were drinking your water, you noticed that the others are not home.

"Yah, where are the others?" You asked as you gulped down the remaining water.

"You know, it's very unlady like to gulp down your water." Daehyun commented while looking at you, amused.

"Yah, I don't freaking care about my image. Now answer me." You said sternly while glaring at him. 

"Hehehe, your eyes are really pretty. Well, some are still sleeping. Yongguk and Himchan hyung went to the studio to record some song. While Jongup went out to jog." 

"Don't we have a gym here?" 

"Yeah, we do. But he said that he's tired of being indoors. I guess he wants to breathe fresh air." Daehyun said as he walked towards the counter got your glass and refilled it with water.

"But won't the fans notice?" 

"Don't worry. He's a pro in disguises. And he might be wearing a hoodie to hide his face anyway." He said as he drank water, using your glass

"Yah, why are you using my glass?" You said as you hit him in the head.

"Why? You can always wash it anyway." He said as he placed it on the sink and sat on one of the counter chairs. 

"Whatever. I'm hungry. Is there food in---"

"WHAT??! There's nothing in the fridge!?!" You shouted as you opened the two door refrigerator and found nothing. You even looked under the cup board, nothing.

"That's why I woke you up this early. I was supposed to eat a while ago but found nothing." Daehyun said as you heard him snicker.

"So what do you expect me to do? Do magic?" 

"Nope. Since you're my slave, I'm ordering you to go to the supermarket to buy our food supply. Not just yours and mine, but our food supply. For a month." He said as he handed you his credit card.

'WHAT, A MONTH SUPPLY!?!" You exclaimed. *He's expecting me to buy a month supply of grocery, ALONE? Psh, so much of being a gentleman.*

"What are you waiting for, slave?" He was teasing you again. Even though he's wearing his mask, you can see his eyes form like crescents and his voice is impying that he's smiling. 

"Ugh, fine! You're going to pay for this!" You said to him as you grabbed your hoodie and went outside. 

You were already inside the grocery, almost half way done with shopping. You cart was half full already and now you were at the ramen aisle.

"Aish, how many should I get?" You asked yourself. 

After 2 minutes.

"Aish, since we're 7 in the house, I'll get 21 packs of ramen." you said as you began shoving the packs of ramen in the cart. 

You continued your shopping until you were done. You saw the ice cream section and suddenly craved.

"Since I did all the shopping, I must reward myself. And I won't be even short with money. Hehehe." You mumbled to yourself as you walked towards the ice cream fridge when you bumbped into someone. 

"you?" a subtle voice asked.

"Oppa?" You said in shock. 

 

A/N

Short update!!!