WE'RE BACK!!!

In Love with a Masked Guy

After regaining composure, you ran after Daehyun.

"YAH, WAIT FOR ME WILL YOU?!?" You said as you ran after him.

"Hehe, you're so slow!" He said as he continued walking. Since his legs were longer than yours, you had to take bigger strides.

"Aish, will you walk slowly?" You said to him while catching your breath.

Then he suddenly stopped, making you stop as well.

"It's just you're TOO short." he said as he gave you a piercing stare.

"AISH! YOU JERK!" You roared as you stepped on his foot and continued walking.

"Haha, that girl is so unique." Daehyun muttered as he followed you.

You were not talking to each other until you arrived at the doorstep of your house/dorm. You were about to get the key inside your jacket's pocket when you heard a crash in the kitchen.

"What the hell was that? Do you think a thief's inside?" You asked Daehyun, scared.

"Don't worry. It's just Junhong." He casually said and opened the door. 

You were having second thoughts whether to go in or not when you heard a familiar voice.

"(YOUR NAME,) WE'RE BACK!!" Himchan shouted while running towards you. Oh, the ert oppa. You thought and ducked. You walk passed the stunned Himchan. He was still on his place, shocked with what you did earlier.

"YAH, I WAS GOING TO GIVE YOU A WELCOMING HUG!" He shouted as he closed the door and went to look for you. You then suddenly ran and went to Yongguk.

"Yongguk oppa, Himchan oppa won't stop harassing me." You said as you hid behind his back, shielding yourself from the ert.

"That's unfair! Why are you holding Yongguk's waist while you didn't want a hug from me?" himchan suddenly appeared, hands on his waist with a pout on his face.

"It's because you're a ert. she doesn't want to be touched by a ert like you." Yongguk said as he continued shielding you from Himchan. He then exchanged looks with Himchan and in a blink of an eye, they were surrounding you. Their stares were like hyenas, ready to plunge themselves to their prey. 

"Daehyun oppa!!" You said as you started to ran for your life. You ran away from them, but those two erts won't stop pursuing you. 

"YAKKK!"You exclaimed as you looked at your back, two mentally impaired erts on your tail.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!!!" You continued shouting while running towards the kitchen.

You entered the kitchen where Daehyun and Zelo were. 

"OPPA!!" You said while running to Daehyun, clinging onto his waist. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He spat. He was shocked that you clinged onto his waist. But a part of him was happy and flattered since you went to him when in need of help.

"They're still pursuing me! Those two erts!!" You said as you pointed at the kitchen's door where Yongguk and Himchan were, panting and out of breath. 

"What did they do to you?" He asked while glaring at his two ert hyungs.

"They want to ually harass me!" You said, still hiding behind his back. And then the unexpected came. Daehyun was purusing you as well.

"God, there are three erts pursuing me! Someone help me!!" You shouted as you managed to excape the kitchen. 

"Noona, that's four already!" You heard Zelo's voice behind you as well. You were running away from them when you bumped into Youngjae. 

"Thank God you're here. Please help me!" You said as you hid again.

"We're here!" You heard four voices behind you.

"Sorry, but I'm with them." Youngjae smirked as he trapped you with his arms.

"What the heck is wrong with you guys?!?" You shouted at them, desperate to surivive this night without being harassed by any of them.

"We just want a hug! That's it!" himchan said while giving you his famous smirk.

"Yeah. We're tired from our training. We just need some motivation." You heard Jongup's voice from the stairs.

"YOU TOO?!?" You exclaimed as you pointed at him. Now you were desperate to escape this den. 

"Come on, just give us a hug!" Yongguk said as he inched his way closer.

"Ugh, NO WAY!!!" You were about to escape the circle, but Yongguk has his arms encircled on your waist already.

"All we need is a hug and you don't want to give it to us? Psh, where's your gratitude?" He hugged you while faking a cry. 

"Oppa, you're such a bad actor. And you don't even have to cry since you're hugging me right now!!" You said as you playfully punched his arms and hugged him as well.

"That's better. You don't have to play hard to get." He said as he gave your back a pat and released you from his hug.

"I'm next!!" Himchan said as he ran towards you and gave you a choking hug.

"Oppa, I can't breathe!" You said as you slapped his back.

"Mian." he said as he loosen his grip, still, the hug was tight. 

"Oppa, you can let go now." You said, feeling uncomfortable with the hug. 

"Mian." He said as he released you from his hug and went back to his place.

"It's my turn!!" Zelo said as he ran and hugged his noona.

"Noona, glad you agreed with us! You're so sweet!!" He said as he gave you a teddy bear hug.

'For your information, you forced me. Remember?" You said as you hugged him back.

"Oh, yeah." He said with a chuckle.

"Okay, that's enough." Jongup said as he pulled you from him and hugged you as well. You were taken a back with the sudden action of Jongup. You were used to him being gentle, but now he's rough? 

"(Your name,) thank you for being here with us." He whispered while giving you a hug.

"Uhm, thank you as well." You said as you hugged him too. He broke the hug and gave you a smile. In return, you gave him a genuine smile as well. 

"Okay greasy guy, enough." Youngjae said as he galred at Jongup. He then yanked you away from him and gave you a hug.

"You know that we're here for you especially when you need us right?" Youngjae asked while giving patting your back.

"Uhm, yeah." You awkwardly answered.

Then someone coughed. You looked and it was Daehyun.

"Can I hug you as well?" He asked with a gentle tone and a serious yet compassionate look. You weren't used to this side of him, but I guess this his true side.

"Of course you can." You said as you gave him a smile. To be honest, you just want him to hug you. You want to feel his warmth against your body. You want to feel his heartbeat, if it's beating the same as yours. Finally, he hugged you and you suddenly had butterflies in your stomach. You tummy was twisting and you found it hard to breathe. That moment you knew one thing, you were truly in loved with this freaking masked guy with the name Jung Daehyung. 

"Ehem. You can't hug all night. We need to sleep, in our OWN rooms." Yongguk said, ruining your moment with Daehyun. 

"Alright, let's get ready to sleep." Yongguk said as he was about to do something. 

"Group hug!" himchan said as he ran towards you and daehyun and the others just followed. 

You were squished by 6, and take note, gorgeous and hot men. You can't help but feel so happy and loved. Never in your life you were given attention like this, loved and accepted by any person, even your parents. You can't just help but tear up because of the joy you're feeling inside.

"Aww, our pretty dongsaeng, don't cry! We're here for you, remeber!" Himchan said like he was reading your mind.

"Yeah, don't be too upset anymore. Get over your insecurities. We're here for you, we accept you and we love you." Yongguk said, tighthening his grip to each and everyone of you.

"Noona, just remeber that we will support you no matter what."

"We won't leave you no matter what happens." Jongup said while he was being squished as well.

"So don't you dare leave us." Youngjae said in his "y" tone.

"They're right. Don't you dare leave us. Just remeber that we won't abandon you, we will be your pillars, we will be here for you no matter what. From now on, we're your family." Daehyun spoke as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Okay, we're a family. And we will stick together. Now, let's go to sleep. Goodnight everyone!" Yongguk said as he left the cricle and suddenly gave you a kiss on the forehead.

"YAH! You jerk!" Himchan said as he slapped his friend's arm.

'What?" Yongguk shrugged as he gave the "I'm innocent look."

"Oppas, don't fight. Goodnight, Himchan oppa." You said as you gave his cheek a peck.

"Happy?" You asked him teasingly. He nodded nonstop. "Arasso, now sleep." You said as you pointed at the stairs. "Deh." He said with a salute and skipped towards the stairs. 

"Noona, I want a goodnight kiss too!" Zelo whined as he went closer to you, waiting for his kiss.

"That's enough. Now sleep." Daehyun pulled his dongsaeng away and shot him a glare.

"HYUNG~~" Zelo said cutely.

"That won't work on me. Now, UP!" He said in a stern tone, which shocked Zelo.

"Fine." He said in defeat with slumped shoulders.

"Ay, our maknae's rejected. Now, let's go." Youngjae and held Zelo's shoulders while going up the stairs, Jongup following them as well.

"Why did you do that?" You suspiciously asked Daehyun.

"I don't want anyone touching my slave." He casually said.

"But I hugged each and everyone of you." You defended

"Hugs are alright, but kisses are out of the discussion.

"But Yongguk and Himchan oppa." You said but were cut by a furious Daehyun.

"They're out of the discussion as well! They're okay since they're my hyungs but those three are not allowed!" He roared.

You were shocked with his words. But you had a better idea, .

"Are you jealous by any chance?" You said as you inched your way towards his face.

"Why would I be jealous?!" He asked, his voice muffled by his mask. Wait, since when did he have that mask on?

"Are you really serious? But actions speak louder than words. And you're actions are shouting jealousy." You said with a smirk, your face inches away from his.

"I--I--sa--id I'm no--t jea--lous!!" He shouted as he ran up the stairs and heard a loud bang from his room.

"Haha, it's so fun teasing you,Jung Daehyun. At least I'm aware that you're feeling jealous." You smirked and went up to your room as well.

 

A/N

Hey guys, I'm back! I'm soooooooooooooooo sorry if I wasn't able to update as soon as possible. I was really busy with school stuffs. And I was just discharged from the hospital last week due to dengue fever. I'll try to update as much as possible. But since I've missed a lot in school, I need to catch up so I think that would hinder me a little bit. But please, continue supporting my story! and the other two as well! I'm really thankful for those who are supporting me! You all know that you're my motivation and inspiration right? Again, sorry and thank you! Saranghanda!!!