Hangover and Injury

In Love with a Masked Guy

You were awaken  by the chirping of the birds.

"Aish, my head hurts." You said while clutching into your head and stood up. "What time is it anyway?" You said as you glanced at your clock. "3pm?!"? You exclaimed since you couldn't belive that you overslept. "Aish, my head really hurts. I need to go down and make myself some ginger tea." You continued talking to yourself while you went outside of your room. 

You went down and found yourself alone. "Guess they left very early. Practice maybe." You muttered to yourself and went directly to the kitchen to boil some water. "What should I do today?" You said as you sat down on the stool near the nook. "Aish, my head really hurts. What the heck did I do lastnight?" You said as you began reminiscing all the things that happened last night, well early in the morning. 

After a while.

"I remember going down to look for some food and I saw Daehyun with his new hairstlye, fighting with him and going out with him to eat. And then...what?" You said as you though of all the things that happened. 

After a minute.

"OMO, I got drunk!!?" You shouted and hit yourself. "Pabo, why did you get drunk?" you said as you continued hitting yourself. 

"Yah, you shouldn't do that to yourself." You heard someone say from the entrance of the kitchen. 

"Yah, you scared the hell out of me!" You exclaimed as you almost fell from the stool.

"Be careful." He said as he ran over to you, preventing you from falling. His face were just inches away from you. Even though he's wearing his mask, you can still see the outline of his lips. Those luscious lips of his that you were tempted to kiss ever since you realized that you liked him. And those eyes, his glare that gives you shivers and butterlies. Everything about him just makes you go crazy, it's like your being into a black hole, a tramp that you won't be able to leave. A trap that will destroy you, a trap that too beautiful to deceive anyone. But the person in front of you is just so perfect that you're not even thinking about the consequences. Aish, what are you even thinking? You're just their "housemate" and of course, "slave."

"Yah, why are you staring at me like that?" He asked scanning your face.

"Yah, I'm not! And why are you still holding onto my waist?" You said as you sligthly pushed him away.

"Yah (your name), how many times do I need to remind you that it's not "yah?" It's "oppa!" He said as he flicked your forehead.

"YAH! That hurts!" You said as you glared at him, but with a pout. 

"Again, I won't stop flicking your forehead if you won't call me "oppa.".

"Never." You said, being your stubborn self again.

"Why don't you want to call me "oppa?" 

"It's becuase it doesn't suit you!" You said as you faced the other side.

"But you call Himchan and Yongguk hyung "oppa." 

"It's because I'm scared."

"Haha, you're scared? Then you should be scared with me as well."

"Psh, never will." 

You started arguing again since he kept on pestering you to call him oppa. He removed his mask and made you face him.

"What now?" You shrugged at him.

"Bbuing Bbuing." He said as he did some aegyo.

"What the hell?" You said as you started to laugh.

"Yah, call me oppa. Pweety pwease?" He said with a pout. Aish, those lips! I just want to kiss them all day! Why do you have to do that in front of me?!?! This freaking naive guy. He's melting my heart even more! 

"Aish, fine. Oppa. Happy?" You said giving in so that he will stop doing that aegyo of his.

"Yay, you called me oppa!" He said and hugged you as part of his reflex.

"Yah, stop hugging me." You said as you broke the hug.

"What did you say?" He said as he teased you by inching his face closer to yours.

You started blushing with that gesture of his, "o--opp-a." You said as you looked down, trying to hide your face which was red like a tomato.

"Hihi, are you blushing?" He said as he inched his way closer, again.

"Anni." You said as you continued looking down.

"Well, I can clearly see that you're blushing." He said as he continued teasing you.

Then the water boiled.

"Finally!" you said as you were happy that the awkwardness between you was cut by the boiling water. You went down the stool and went to turn off the stove.

"What's that for?" he said as he followed you. 

You were holding the kettle when he sneaked at your back. When you turned around, you were shocked to see that he was just inches away from you.

"WAAA!" You squealed as you accidentally dropped the kettle causing the water to scald your foot.

"Omo!" Daehyun said in shock as he saw the hot water on the floor and some on your foot. He then carried you bridal style and ran towards the bathroom. He the faucet and sat you down on the edge of the bathtub. He then soaked your foot into the cold water, easing some pain from the burn. 

"Omo, I'm so sorry. i didn't know that you'll drop the kettle. I'm so sorry." He said as he continued soaking your foot. 

Tears then started falling from your eyes.

"Omo, why are you crying? Does it hurt a lot?" He said, panick and worry in his voice.

"Of course it does hurt. Why do you have to scare me when I was holding that freaking kettle!" You cried while hitting his arm.

"(Your name,) I'm really serious, sorry." He said as he drained the water and carried you again. Before leaving the CR, he grabbed hold of the first aid kit and then went to the living room and set you down on the couch. 

"Stay here." He said as he went to the kitchen again. 

"Of course I'll be staying here. How can I walk?" You muttered as you rolled your eyes. You then looked at your scalded foot. It's a good thing the water has cooled down a little bit or else your foot should have been badly scalded. There are burn marks, but not that obvious. It does hurt but you're relieved that it's just a first degree burn, thus wont' scar. 

Daehyun then arrived with a bowl of ice and a towel.

He sat on the floor and grabbed hold of your foot. "We need to soak it with ice so that the pain will lessen." He said as he slowly dipped your foot into the bowl. You cringed and scowled. "Is it that painful?" He said with an apologetic look. You stared at his eyes. All you can see are worry, and regret. You suddenly felt guilty, making him doing these to you. "Sorry." He said as he started massaging your foot. "It's okay. Technically, it's not your fault." You said as you stared at him while he was tending your injury. "How is it not my fault?" He said with bitterness while looking at you. "I said it's okay already. And it's just an accident anyway. Don't be too guilty." You said as you gave him an assuring smile. "Still, I shouldn't have done that. Please accept my apology or else my conscience would continue to haunt me!" He said, staring at you intently. "Of course your apology is accepted, oppa." You said as you gave him another assuring smile. He just smiled back at you and then continued tending your injury.

"Your feet has cooled down already. All I need to do is apply some oitment." He said while wiping your foot dry.

"Oitment? That will hurt!" You said as you began panicking, trying to retract your foot from his grasp.

"I know, but we need to apply some or else it won't be healed. Or worse, it might scar. You don't want your pretty foot to have a burn mark right?" He said as he was smiling at you, waiting for you answer. 

"Aish, fine! But be gentle okay? If it will hurt, I'll kick you!" You threatened him.

"Of course I'll be. I don't want to be kicked by a horse like you okay?" He said as he got the oitment tube and put a generous amount on his finger and started applying it on your injury. "Does it hurt?" He asked without looking at you. You didn't answer him and just stared at him. Aish, he's just so perfect! Well, not considering his attitude and personality, he's perfect. 

"All done." He said as he put some finishing touches on the bandage.

You didn't even notice that he wrapped a bandage since you were staring at him intently, drowned in your own world, fantasizing about him.

"Uhm, thank you." You said you came back to your senses.

He then raised an eyebrow while looking at you, as if waiting for something.

"Oppa." You said as you gave him a smile.

"Alright, now let's watch a movie!" He said as he sat down beside you.