Good Morning, Slave.

In Love with a Masked Guy

You were left at home so you decided to unwind and watch the tv. You were getting comfortable already until there was shout, startling you. 

"SLAVE, I NEED YOU!!" You heard someone scream from upstairs. You were dumfouded why would someone have a slave in this house. Then you heard the scream again.

"YAH, SLAVE!!!" This time, the voice is getting louder, like he was desperate. 

"Is he calling me?" You mumbled to yourself. Then as it were on que, he said your name.

"What the heck is he calling me? And why is he calling me "slave?" You asked yourself once again.

"YAHHHHHHHHHH!" You heard somone scream in your ears and poked you. You fell from your bed, your hitting the wooden floor.

"Yah, Jung Daehyun, why did you do that? I was still sleeping!!" You screamed as you stood up and rubbed your to ease the pain. 

"But you were sleeping like a pig. Isn't a slave supposed to wake up before her master?" Daehyun asked with that smirk plastered on his face.

"Slave?" You asked, still confused why you keep on hearing that word from his mouth. *Oh, so I dreamnt about him? No freaking way!*

"You just slept and you already forgot about our deal. Tsk tsk, what a forgetful slave." Daehyun said while doing those sounds with his tongue.

Then a lightbulb moment occurred. "Oh right." You said as you begun sulking.

"So, are you ready for your first day?" He said with a grin. 

"Psh, fine! Now, can you just go out for a while so that I could change to some more decent clothes?" You said with your brows raised. 

"Nope." He said stubbornly.

"Now, go out!" You said as you started kicking his ankle and pushing him towards the door.

"Alright alright. I'll go out now." He said with his arms raised.

"What are you waiting for?" 

He then went near you and went near you ear. "Good morning, slave." He whispered in your ear, teasing you again. 

You blushed with the iness of his voice but gained composure after 2 seconds. 

"Yah, I said go out!!!" You said as you kicked him again and pushed him, this time outisde your room.

You locked you door and leaned on it.

"Aish, that freaking masked guy really knows how to tease me! Now my heart is beating so fast! Ugh!" You said as you clenched your chest area, trying to breathe normally and gain your composure. 

 

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter! My ideas are slightly constricted right now. And I wasn't supposed to update in the first place since it's my examinations week. But due to the inclement weather and floodings here in Metro Manila, Philippines, our classes were suspended for tomorrow. Well, they were forced to suspend even college and universities due to the rising level of flood water. That's why I ended up updating two of my stories. But they're both short updates since I'm really sleepy. Anyway, please do support my two other stories entitled "A Dream Come True" and "Destiny's Wheel. And PLEASE pray for the Philippines. Not only Metro Manila is affected, but also some other provinces. And in some areas, flood water is 8-10 ft deep already. So please, pray for the safety of people who are greatly affected and of course, for my country. Again, thank you for supporting me!! Saranghanda! <3