Informing the Others

In Love with a Masked Guy

Daehyun's POV

After we were done eating, we went back to our dorm.

"Hyung, let's get ice cream first!" Zelo said as he headed towards the convenience store, hopping.

"YAH, we should go home now! It's almost midnight!" I said as I caught up with him.

"Hyung, it's still 8 o'clock. We still have 4 hours. And this will surely calm down Himchan hyung so that he won't get mad at us." He said as he entered the store and went directly to the fridge. 

"What should we get for Himchan hyung?" Zelo said while looking through the different kinds of ice creams.

"YAH, just get one kind and let's go!" I said as I was about to exit the store.

"Hyung, who's gonna pay?" He said to me while flashing me his signature pout. 

"Aish, arasso, I'll pay." I said as I unwillingly walked towards the cashier.

"10,000 won. (10$)" the cashier said.

"Komawo." I said as I handed her the money and gave her a slight bow.

"Kaja!" I said to Zelo as I walked out of the store, holding the plastic bags.

"Hyung, can you give me my ice cream?" I shot a glare at him.

"Please?" He said while giving me puppy eyes.

"Aish, here take it!" I said as i shoved his ice cream in his hands and walked ahead of him while he was still opening his ice cream.

"Komawo hyung!" He said while catching up, his ice cream.

"Yah, walk faster. We still need to inform them." I said to him while increasing my pace.

"Hyung, wait for me!" He shouted while catching up.

"Aish, how will we tell them about the plan?" i asked him before opening the door.

"Just spill it out." Zelo said as he was playing with his ice cream stick.

As I was about to open the door, Himchan hyung opened it and shouted at both of us,

"YAH, WHERE DID YOU GO?! AND WHAT TOOK YOU SOOOOO LONG!" He shouted in our faces.

"Hyung, shut up. Here's your ice cream." Zelo said as he gave Himchan hyung his ice cream and walked directly to the living room.

"Yah, CHOI JUNHONG!" Himchan hyung shouted as he followed him while I, was laft at the door.

I then followed them to the living room after closing the door.

"Yah, Deahyunnie, I thought that we were supposed to pick up someone?" Yongguk said while walking towards us, with just a towel wrapped around his waist, topless.

"HYUNG, CAN YOU PLEASE WEAR A FREAKING SHIRT! YOU'RE BLINDING MY EYES!" Zelo said as he covered his eyes with the throw pillow.

"Yah, my body's better than yours so shut up!" Yongguk said as he smacked Zelo's head and sat beside him, still, topless.

"So daehyunnie, what's the plan?" Yongguk hyung said as he faced me.

"Uhm, we should be complete." I said as I sat down on the couch across them.

"YAH, GATHER AROUND!" Hyung shouted and soon, Youngjae and Jongup were running down the stairs.

"Now what?" Yongjae said, still, irritated.

"Will you please stop being a ?" himchan hyung shrugged and threw a throw pillow to Youngjae.

"Aish, stop it! Let Daehyunnie speak. Listen everyone." He said and everyone shut up and faced me, with interrogating and intimidating looks.

"Ahem, so...we'll pick her up at around midnight at the nearest shelter in Hongdae. Ilhoon said that he'll be texting me an hour before picking her up."

"So what's her name and how does she look like?"

"I have no freaking idea. All I know that is she has "flaming" red hair."

"That's it? No name, measurments of her body?" Himchan hyung aske.d

"Yah, will you stop being a perfect even just for a second! You're freaking me out already, hyung!" Youngjae shouted as he covered his ears.

"Arasso. So that's it? We only have her freaking hair color! What if there are plenty of red haired girls there!"

"Of course hyung, she'll be the girl with luggages!" Jongup said.

"And I was informed that she already know how we look like so I guess it won't be THAT hard right?" I said with a faint smile.

"Aish, whatever. Just call me when we're about to leave." Youngjae said as he went upstaris.

"Me too. Thanks!" Jongup siad as headed for the gym

"Aish, would you like to watch war movies while waiting?" 

"Thank you hyung, but I'll freshen up first. And I think you need to put some shirt on. Himchan hyung is drooling over your body." I said as I pointed at himchan hyung and went upstairs.

"YAH, KIM HIMCHAN!" Yongguk hyung shouted.