Meeting EXO Part III

In Love with a Masked Guy

"You know how to please him, eh? I smell something fishy." You teased Luhan as you walked towards the elevator.

"Yah, it's not what you think it is. You ert." He shrugged as he waited in front of the elevator.

"Who said I was being a ert? You know, I heard something 'bout you guys." You said as you continued to .

"BWOH, YOU KNOW 'BOUT THAT TOO?!?" He exclaimed, worried. 

You stared at him for a while and then laughed.

"HAHAHAHA, YOUR EXPRESSION WAS SO EPIC!! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!!!" You laughed as you held your stomach.

"Yah, were you just teasing me?" He said, an annoyed expression plastered on his face.

"Haha, do you really think that I know a lot bout you and your group? Of course I was just teasing you!" You said as you tried to lighten the mood as you've noticed his expression becoming darker.

"Yah, gege I was just joking!" You said as you placed your hands in front of you.

"And you know that you shouldn't joke with me, right?" He said as he went closer to you, his arms crossed.

"Ge. Don't." You said as you stepped back, avoiding his wrath. 

"Come here."

"No. I won't."

"Then how about I'll go closer?" He said as he took a huge step and he was just right in front of you.

"Please, no." You begged him.

"Don't mess with me. Ever." He said as he began tickling you. 

"BWHAHA, GE---GE STO---P!!" You shouted while laughing. 

"Why would I? This is punishment for what you've said a while ago." He said as he continued to tickle you.

"Luhan, the elevator's here." The manager said, stopping Luhan from tickling you.

"OMG, THANK GOD!!" YOu exclaimed as you escaped his grip and ran towards the elevator.

"Saved by the elevator. Wait for more." Luhan said in Chinese as he entered the elevator as well. The manager pressed the button-50th floor.

"Woah, you guys stay on the top most floor?!" You asked in shock and awe. 

"Yeah, why?"

"That's freaking awesome!!" You exclaimed in glee.

"Well, it's just normal for us."

"Whatever. That's really awesome!!" 

"It's not. We even share rooms since there are only seven rooms. 2 each room. Manager hyungs have a room for themselves." Luhan informed you.

"I bet the view is great."

"We got tired of it already." 

"Seriously, are you even a human being? You always put on that "stoic and cold person" mask of yours. Will you just ligthen up?" 

"Meimei, there's someone worse than me." He shrugged at you.

"May I know who that is?" 

"Kris."

After 3 minutes

"Guys, we're here!" Luhan shouted as he exited the elevator. As soon as you saw the room, your jaw dropped. 

"Daebak!" You exclaimed as you saw the interior of the room.

You were caught up in the moment not until a voice startled you.

"Who the hell are you?" A voice asked. You turned around and saw a gigantic man in front of you. 

"I came with Luhan gege." You explained.

"Oh, please. I'm not going to buy that. And with the way yo speak, I'm pressuming you also know Mandarin eh? Now, please leave now." He said, with a straight and emotionless face.

*I guess this is the "Kris" Luhan ge is speaking of.*

"Will you leave on your accord or do I need to drag you out of our dorm?" He asked, irritated.

"Seriously, I'm Luhan gege's meimei. He invited me himself!" You defended yourself.

"Really? I haven't heard of such thing. Now, will you mind leaving or I really need to drag you out our dorm?" Kris asked as he raised his tone.

"Nope. Whether you believe or not, I'm staying." You answered him stubbornly as you sat down on the floor.

"Aish, you leave me no choice." He said as he went closer and lifted you and put you on his shoulders. 

"Yah, put me down!!!" You said as you hit his back. 

He didn't react and continued to walk towards the elevator.

"YAH, SOMEONE HELP ME!! LUHAN GEGE!!" You shouted as you continued hitting him on his back.

"What's ha-- KRIS, PUT HER DOWN!!!" Luhan shouted in rage. 

Kris turned around with a baffled look.

"What are you doing with her? Put her down. NOW!" Luhan shouted again, this time, he's a little bit calm.

All the other members including you and especially Kris were perplexed with the scene you've just seen. They never saw Luhan lose his cool.

"Do you know her?" Kris asked, confused. 

"Yeah. Will you please put her down first?" Luhan asked after regaining his cool.

Kris put you down without even saying anything. 

"Yah, I just left you for a moment and you got into this? Wow, you're really troublesome." Luhan said as he went near you.

"Yah, you always tease me." You said with a pout. 

"You know I'm just joking.  Silly girl." He said as he ruffled your hair. He then went to your side and draped his arms on your shoulders. 

"Everyone, meet you , my childhood friend, my best friend, my sister." Luhan introduced you with a wide smile. A 360 degree turn from his attitude a while ago. 

"They are EXO, my groupmates."

"WE ARE ONE. Anyonghaseyo, EXO imnida." they all said as they gave you a 90 degree bow. 

"Introduce yourselves one by one pabos!" Luhan said with a snicker. 

"Anyong haseyo, I'm EXO-K's guardian and leader, Kim Joon myeon.  But you can call meSuho." The stubby guy with sharp features said. 

"Anyong haseyo, I'm Byun Baehyun." The guy with chinky eyes said. 

"Anyong haseyo, I'm Park Chanyeol." The tall guy with big and bulging eyes said. Well, he also has a creepy smile. 

"Anyong haseyo, I'm Do Kyungsoo buy you can call me D.O." The guy with really huge and round eyes said. 

"Hahaha, he's so cute. He looks like a lost kid!!" You said while giggling.

"Yah, that's a rude statement." Luhan said as he flicked your forehead. 

"But that's the truth!!" You defended yourself. The rest just started laughing at your comment. 

"Moving on." Luhan said with a stoic expression.

"Anyong haseyo, I'm Kim Jongin. But you can call me Kai." A guy who's oozing with hotness and charisma said. 

"And you already know me." Sehun said with a smirk. 

"Okay, now that you've met K, it's time for the members of M to introduce themselves. Guys, begin." Luhan instructed them.

"Uhm, anyong haseyo! I'm Kim Minseok, the eldest among the members. But you can call me Xiumin or Baozi." The guy with really fluffy cheeks introduced himself. 

"Wow, so cute!" You exclaimed all of a sudden.

"Meimei, restrain yourself okay?" Luhan warned you.

"Sorry." You muttered. 

"Since you already know me, no need for me to introduce you.

"Kris, it's your turn." Luhan said as he glared at him.

"You already know me." He said coldly.

"Giving her the cold treatment, eh?" Suho and Kris gave him a glare as well.

"Well, since you're THE Kris Wu, I won't force you to go against your ego. Suit yourself. Next, Yixing." 

"Ni hao. I'm Zhang Yixing. But you can call me Lay." The guy who has really nice dimples introduced himself. 

"Anyong haseyo, I'm Kim Jongdae but you can call me Chen." The guy who has a darker skin tone and square jaw like Adonis' introduced himself. 

"Ni hao. I'm Huang Zitao. But you can call me Tao. Are you a noona or a dongsaeng?" The guy with cute chinky eyes and dark cricles introduced himself.

"I don't know." You replied to him.

"She's a dongsaeng since she's just a day younger than Sehun." Luhan infromed everyone. 

"Wow, that's cool! I have a dongsaeng already!!" Tao cheered as he smiled widely. 

"Wow, I thought he was really scary and intimidating. I guess I was wrong." You muttered.

"Heard that." Luhan teased as he whispered in your ear.

"Bendan(fool.)" 

"She speaks Chinese?!" Tao shouted in awe.

"Shi.(Yes)"

"Wa, Jingren(Amazing!)" Tao said as he went to you and gave yo a tight hug. 

"You're really amazing, meimei!" Tao said as he continued to hug you.

"Yah, who gave you the permission to hug her?!?" Luhan said as he hit Tao's head.

"Gege!!" Tao exclaimed as he blew a cherry. 

 

 

A/N 

Updated again after a looooooooong time! Again, I'm really grateful to all of you. I'm so sorry if I made a lot of errors. Forgive me, please?