Meeting EXO Part II

In Love with a Masked Guy

"Yah, Sehun ah, stop harassing her!" Luhan shouted in protest as he pulled Sehun away from you.

"Who said I was harassing her? I was just talking to her!" Sehun whined in defense.

"Luhan ge, stop being so over protective, will you?" You said in Chinese, irritated as you stomped your way towards the van.

Luhan then released his hold on Sehun and went to the van as well and sat beside you. 

"Hyung, what did she say? I'm pretty sure it's in Chinese." Sehun said as he entered the van and sat on the corner.

"Don't ever dare utter a word." Luhan continued speaking in Chinese.

"Why are you so harsh on him? Isn't he your bestfriend and favorite dongsaeng?" You continued speaking in Chinese as well.

"You're right, he's my bestfriend and favorite dongsaeng but he needs to learn his lessons properly." He said as he put on his earphones and closed his eyes.

" you , what were you talking about?" sehun asked with a pout.

"Oppa, will you stop acting cute?!" You exclaimed in disgust.

"Weayo, am I not cute?" He continued doing aegyo.

"Aniyo." You said, teasing him as you laughed at him.

"wait, did you just call me "oppa?" He suddenly asked.

"Uhm, yeah?" You said sarcastically.

"Seriously?"

"yeah." you said, this time with more conviction.

"OMG, THANK YO--" Sehun said as he was about to hug you, but Luhan blocked him.

"Don't you dare." He said sternly, his eyes still closed.

"Luhan ge, it's just a hug." You slapped his arm as you spoke in Chinese.

"NO SKINSHIP." He emphasized, still in Chinese.

"YAH, wHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! I FEEL SO STUPID!!" Sehun burst as he was really confused.

"That's why you should take your Chinese lessons seriously." Luhan muttered while his eyes are still closed.

"Hmph." Sehun blew a cherry as he moped, his arms crossed.

The manager then giggled.

"Hyung, are you teasing me too?" Sehun roared.

"I'm not teasing you. What Luhan said is true. You should take your lessons seriously from now on if you'd like to understand what they're talking about." The manager said as he continued laughing at Sehun's misery. 

"You're too harsh on him." You whispered to Luhan.

"Don't mind him. He's not a baby anymore. He start learning the hard way." He said with a stoic expression, still with his eyes closed. 

"We're here." The manager said as he entered a curb and parked.

"Finally, we're here already! Can't wait to get away from the both of you! I'll go to the hyungs now!" Sehun said as he opened the door and stomped his way inside the building.

"Look at that, he's fuming mad already." You said as you pointed at Sehun.

"Don't worry. I know how to please him. Let's go, the others are waiting for you." Luhan said as he grabbed your arm and led you towards their dorm. 

 

A/N

Lame update! :D