Jealousy Part II

In Love with a Masked Guy

As you entered the house, you were tackled by the maknae. 

"Yah, Junhong ah!! Get off me!!" You shouted as you tried to get out of Zelo's grip.

"Noona, I missed you! Why didn't you come home last night?" He said as he began whining like a child that he is.

"Luhan ge introduced me to the others and we played a game. It ended very late so they let me sleep in there dorm instead." You explained to them as so you were finally released from Zelo's grip, thanks to Himchan.

"Thanks oppa." You said as you gave Himchan a warm smile.

"Baby doll, didn't do anything funny right?" He said as he began searching your body.

"Oppa! Stop! Of course not!!" You said as you slapped his hands away.

"Yah, himchan ah! What the hell are you thinking?! Of course Luhan won't allow that to happen, am I right baby girl?" Yongguk said as he snatched you from Himchan and stared hugging you from the back. "Oh, don't you think that you're safe from my wrath. You're grounded. 2 weeks." He stated as he released you.

"WHAT?!" You shrieked. 

"you, you have no idea how they were worried last night! It made me insane! And to think they were 3 of them! Gosh, I couldn't sleep properly last night!" Youngjae exclaimed as he pulled his hair out of frustration.

"yeah noona, it felt like they were running a marathon last night. All I heard were steps all throughtout the house!" Jongup agreed with Youngjae. 

"By the way, where is Daehyun?" You meekly asked. Ever since you realized your feelings for him last night, you can't help but get shy whenever you or others mention his name.

"Ooooh, did you miss him that much? As soo as you arrive, you look for that jerk." Youngjae began teasing you.

"Oh please. I'm just asking where he is." You stated as you rolled your eyes at him.

"Whatever you say baby doll. He's upstairs, in his room. He's been sulking since yesterday. You better talk to him." himchan informed you as he smirked. 

"Alright! Thanks, oppa!" You thanked him as you hurriedly went upstairs. 

"Jeesh. I don't know if she's just stupid or naive." Youngjae sighed.

"It's pretty obvious that she also like hyung." Zelo said as he went to the ktichen.

"Kids." Yongguk and Himchan muttered in unison as they also went to the kitchen.

Meanwhile

"Gah, what should I tell him?" You kept on talking to yourself while standing outside his door.

"Think. Ugh." You sighed in frustration. You've been standing outside his door for 10 mins already. You were contemplating whether to talk to him or not.

"Ugh, what should I tell him?!" You sighed in frustration. You were scolding yourself when the door opened, showing Daehyun. The unsual thing was, he was wearing his mask again. 

"Oh, oppa." You muttered in shock as you fixed yourself.

He just stared at you with those hollow eyes. It was like he was boring a hole onto your face. 

"Oppa." You just said again, scared of his gaze. 

You remained still for a moment, thinking if you should talk or not. But you were scared as hell. He passed by you like you didn't exist. You felt a pang on your chest as he bumped into you, like what he did a few months back, when he didn't like you and gave you the cold shoulder; the moment that you hate the most. *No, don't go back to the old Daehyun. Please, come back to me.*

He was about to go down the stairs already when you ran to him and hugged him from the back. 

"Oppa, are you mad at me?" You said as you hugged him tighter. 

He just stood there, listening to your angelic voice, confused himself. 

"Please don't be mad at me. Please." You begged him as tears started forming in your eyes. 

He then placed his hands and yours, trying to remove them from your waist.

"Oppa, please. Don't go back to your old self. Do you know how hard it was to break the ice surrounding your heart? Do you know how much it hurts thinking that you're going to seclude yourself again? That your going to build that ice wall again? Don't you know that's my biggest fear? To lose you." You continuously said as tears were already streaming down your face.

He then removed your hands from his waist. "Oppa, please." You begged him like there was no tomorrow. You feared that he would ran away from you, that he would abandon you. But he did the opposite of that. Instead of running away from you, he hugged you. 

"Oppa." You continued to cry. 

He hugged you tightly as you felt tears falling from his eyes, wetting your shirt.

"Opp-" 

"Why is it so hard for you to love me back? Don't you know how much it hurts? It's breaking not only heart into pieces, but also my soul. It feels like I'm being thrown into hell. Don't you know how much pain I've been feeling? It ing hurts. I don't know why, but I think it would be better if I just ran away, seclude myself from everyone than seeing you with other men. I don't know what to do anymore, I'm going insane. I just want this torture to stop. All i ever want is for you to love me back. Can't you feel the love that I'm willing to give you? I'm willing to give my everything to you. I'm willing to change, just for you. Why can't you just reciprocate my feelings?! I'm too tired of wating for you already." He vented out his feelings that he kept inside for so long while crying.

You were totally in shock. You didn't know that he felt that way towards you. You were clueless about how he feels. You were oblivious about his pain, his suffering. As you heard those words, you can't help but feel the pain that he was experiencing. You felt a pang in your heart,. The man that you love, suffering in pain becuase he thinks that you don't love him back. 

"Oppa--"

"I know, I don't stand a chance against Luhan hyung. You've known him since you were young. While me, you just knew me reently. Compared to him, I'm nobody. I know. You don't have to tell me that. Just let me hug your for now. Let me cherish this moment even though it's a heartbreaking one. For once, let me show you how much I love you. Please." He said as he stared at your eyes, removed his mask and crashed his lips onto yours.

At first, you were shocked with his bold actions, but realizing that the man that you love is also kissing you; you kissed him back. After a few minutes, you both broke the kiss and Daehyun had this shocked expression on his face.

"You kissed me back." He whispered.

"Pabo. Of course I did." You said as you wiped your tears and smiled at him lovingly.

"why? I'm so confused. I thought you didn't love me?"

"Who said so? Why would I kiss you back if I don't love you?" You .

"What?!" He shouted in shock.

"You're really a pabo. Of course I love you." You said as you stole a quick peck from him.

"How?" He was still confused.

"I just realized it last night actually. I'm so sorry if i took me so long to realize it. I'm so sorry if I made you wait, suffer and pity yourself. But you don't need to feel those anymore since you're the man that I love. Nothing will change that okay? Don't be insecure with yourself. Be the Daehyun that I knew, that I love." You said as you stared at him lovingly. 

"Oh. You sly." he said as he wiped his tears and began smiling.

"That's my love. Again, I'm so sorry." You said as you hugged him.

"Let's forget about the past already. I'm just so happy to hear those words from you. I was so devastated, scared that I wouldn't be able to heard those words from you." He said as he began showerinng you with kisses.

"Oppa, please forgive me." 

"Of course I would, my princess. Like I said, let's forget about the past. All that matters to me right now is the present.  Just remember that I would be always beside you from now on." He said as he kissed you passionately. 

You were both in trance that you didn't notice the rest of the members standing in front of you.

"Ehem." Yongguk said.

"What's this I see?" Himchan said with a smirk.

"I'm guessing that you two made up already, realized your feelings for each other and confessed. Am I right?" Youngjae said as a matter of factly.

"Uhm." You distanced yourself from Daehyun and blushed. Getting caught red-handed is the most embarassing thing ever. 

"Yes." Daehyun simply stated. "Sorry guys."

"FINALLY!" They all shouted in joy!!

"What?! So you guys knew!? You and Daehyun shouted.

"Of course we knew. It was so obvious you guys. You were the only once who didn't notice." Zelo said as he began to laugh.

"Omg, this is too embarassing." You said as you hid your face. 

"Aww, don't be shy. At least we now have a reason to celebrate! Come on guys, we've prepared something!" Himchan exclaimed as he ran downstairs, followed by the other members.

"Wow, so they all knew." You muttered.

"I guess so. Maybe we were just too plain stupid not to notice. But I'm happy that we're together now, my princess." He said as he stole another kiss from you, grabbed your hand and went downstairs.

"I could get used to everthing of these except for you being cheesy."