Sunken Ship

In Love with a Masked Guy

I was in a boat, I didn't know where I was going and I was all alone. Alone in the darkness and coldness of the air. Where am I going? This eerie silence is making me crazy, where are the others? i continued searching for the others, patrolling the boat from top to bottom. Nothing, It was abandoned. Why am I here? Where are they? 

As I was walking the corridors of the ship, I can hear glass breaking, creaks from the engine room and water? Why do I hear the sound of water? I continued walking, desperately searching for the others; but with no avail; i couldn't find them. I was shouting, shouting at the top of my lungs, desperate to find them. As i was walking, I could feel the ship tilt and more glasses breaking. As I walked passed a room, i heard muffled shouts and cries; desperate cries for help. As i got closer to the room, the intensity of the shouts were increasing as well. "Help us, please!" Voices kept shouting those words. I hurriedly ran towards the room. As I stood in front of the door, cries grew louder and louder. "HELP! I don't want to drown! Help!" cries were deafening my ear. I tried to act as fast as possible, but there was this invisible force seperating me from the door. As much as I would want to open the door and help them; I couldn't. My heart kept on breaking as I continued watching those kids drown, helpless and desperate. Bodies were floating everywhere, their faces frozen by the cold water. Faces of despair, sadness and hopelessness. I couldn't watch any longer. I tried to walk, but my feet's stuck. As i tried to free my feet, I could hear the sound of gushing water and feel the ship tilt again. What is really happening? Minutes after, I was consumed by the cold water. The temperature of the water was so cold that it's prickling my skin. Aside from that, sharp object and glass shards were mixed with the water; prickling my skin more. I tried to swim past the objects, but the current is too strong. I was stuck, hopeless and desperate as well. I could see bodies floating around me, frozen and dead. I tried to swim agian, but to no avail; I was still stuck, I looked at my foot, there were hands holding me back. I tried to escape, but their grips were to tight; too tight that it hurt. I could feel my lungs fill up with water. I was having a hard time breathing already. I need to get out as fast as possible. I tried to kick the hands off my foot, but hands holding my feet were growing in number. Soon, even their faces surfaced from the depth of the water. They were alive, so I thought. They were ghosts; spirits of those who were drowned a while ago. They were mouthing something. I stayed still for a while and heard louder noices. "Help us, please." That was the first thing that I heard. "Please, save us. It's too cold out here. We want to live." They cried as their grips were tightening around my ankles. I know that I'll be dead if I don't swim for the surface, but I couldn't swim away from them. "Please, we want to live. Save us. We're begging you. Help us." That was their last cry as something strong pulled me up. I was fighting that force, I need to help them.; I won't leave. There might me other survivors out there. I need to help them. But the force was too strong that I was reaching the surface in a matter of minutes. There were tears streaming down my face, my conscience can't take it. I need to save the others who are still alive. I need to. In a matter of seconds, I was wrapped with a blanket; shielding me from the heavy downpour of the rain. 

"Agasshi, are you okay?" A middle aged man asked me. 

"There are still others down there. You  need to save them. Please." I said as i was crying, pleading him to save them.

"Agasshi, they're already dead. We couldn't save them anymore." He said in remorse.

"No, I saw them. There are still others alive down there. Please. I'm begging you." I pleaded him as I cried more.

"We'll do everything that we could do. But please, calm down first." He said to me.

"My friends, they're still down there. Please help them!" 

"We couldn't find them anywhere. I'm sorry." 

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!" 

"you, wake up!!" I heard voices as I was shooked hard. 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I continued to scream and cry. 

"you!!" I heard my name being called, this time, louder. 

I looked around me and the boat was gone, I was back in the cold water. I swam and swam, followed the voice until I saw a boat. 

"you!!" I saw the light and suddenly, I was awake. I looked at my side and saw Daehyun.

"You're alive!" I screamed in joy as I hugged him while crying.

"Of course I am" He said as he hugged you back.

"Where are the bodies? Why am I here?" I asked them.

"Bodies?" They asked.

"Yeah. I was in the ocean, bodies everywhere. Ship sinking. Cold water." I explained to them as I was shaking.

"You were having a nightmare, you. it was only a dream." Yongguk oppa said. 

"But it felt so real." I said as I thought of the dream that I had. It wasn't like a dream, but a vision.

"It was just a dream." Kris reaassured as he gave me a pat.

"Go back to sleep." Luhan said as he pat the couch,

"I'm scared. There were bodies around me, seeking for help. They were all crying for help. It just felt so real." I said as I started crying again.

"It's okay. I'm here. We're all here." Daehyun said as he hugged and sat beside me, engulfing me in his comforting hug. At last, I feel safe.

We all grew silent, a depressing mood cloaking us. All i could hear is the sound ot the clock ticking. I looked at it and it read, 9:30 am. Why do I feel more depressed while looking at the clock? 

Minutes passed and someone decided to break the silence. 

"Let's just watch the tv." Sehun said as he stood up and picked up the remote control. As soon as he the television, my dream consumed me again. This, time, it's happening. For real. 

"BREAKING NEWS: SEWOL SHIP, ON ITS WAY TO JEJU ISLAND, CARRYING MAJORITY OF HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS ON THEIR WAY TO A SCHOOL TRIP HAS SUNK."

"Oppas, it's real. I saw it." I lifelessly told them as I pointed at the television. The others were too shocked to move or even blink an eye. 

It's real. It's now happening. My dream was a call for help, and here I am, frozen and clueless on what to do. As lives and bodies are being taken away from their families, I'm here, bawling my eyes out; helpless and broken. A realization just dawned upon me. That dream was a premonition, a cry for help. 

Everyone, I'm terribly sorry that I couldn't help you. May you all rest in peace. 

 

A/N:

This chapter is dedicated to all the victims and families of the tragic even that has happened to South Korea right now. I'm terribly sorry and sad for all the loses and grief of the  family members of the victims. Death toll is rising, and other bodies can't be found still. I hope that they'll be found soon. Fot those who have perished, I hope that they would find peace with the Supreme being and rest in peace. Huhuhu, this is heartbreaking. Those kids and people have so much ahead of them. I It's such a lost. But things happen for a reason and we couldn't avoid these kinds of tragic events. All we have to do right now is to pray and hope for the best. Pray for the families that they've left behind, pray for the survivors, and most especially, pray for the other victims who are, maybe, still alive, floating and drifitng away from the site. All they need right now are prayers. We should offer them that, and hope that they will be found and saved soon. //3