Game?

In Love with a Masked Guy

After 5 mins.

"Yah, are you asleep?" You said as you poked Daehyun. He didn't react. "Maybe he's asleep. Aigoo, I'm sleepy too." You said as you streched and went to the other side of the couch and slept. 

Time has passed and it was 8 o'clock already. You stirred in your sleep. *Wait, why am I lying down? And why is it soft and hard at the same time?* You thought as you opened your eyes. You were shocked to see that you were lying down ON Daehyun's lap. How the hell did you end up in that position?!? 

You were beginning to panick and you wanted to sit up, but scared that you might wake up Daehyun. Then you felt him stir, you closed your eyes and pretended to sleep. Seconds after, he opened his eyes and he began to move. You were so nervous and stiff, but you were left with no choice but to "sleep." Minutes passed and you became more relaxed, comfortable with his presense and warmth. You were still pretending to sleep when he flicked your forehead.

"YAH! Why did you do that?!?" You shouted while opening your eyes.

"Haha, got you." He said as he looked at you intently. 

"Oh, you're not wearing your mask." You said as you pointed at him, still lying down on his lap. *wow, his face is just perfect. He's too handsome.*

"Pabo. of course I remove it when I sleep." he said as he started flicking your forhead again.

"Yah, stop it! What do you want?" You said as you flicked his chin.

"YAH! That hurts! Can't you remove your head on my lap. I can't freaking feel my thighs anymore. Your head is too heavy!" He said as he pushed you away.

"Aish, you don't have to do that! I'll automatically remove my head anyway!" You said as you sat up and started a glaring game with him.

"Really? Then why are you pretending to sleep?" He said as he came closer, still glaring at you.

"Aish!" You said in furstration and stood up.

"Yah, where are you going?" He asked you, totally dumbfounded.

"I'll look for something to eat! WAE?!?" You continued shouting at him.

"Aish, this girl is stressing me out!" He said as stood up and followed you to the kitchen.

"Found anything?" He said while entering the kitchen.

"Care to explain to me why you don't have any food or anything edible in this house?" You asked, irritated.

"Uhm, it's because Zelo keeps on eating. He can't stop eating, that's why we don't buy by bulk. It's because he can and will finish a stock for a month in a week." He said as he shyly smiled and scratched his nape.

'BWOH?!? ONE WEEK!??!" 

"You can't blame him. He's still growing, he needs it." 

"That's just absurd. How come he doesn't even gain weight?" 

"He's REALLY acitve." He said while chuckling.

"Wow, I hope I can be like him." You said with awe

"Your figure's fine." He unconsciously said.

"What?" 

"Nothing." 

"Aish, let's just order some Chinese food then!" You exclaimed as you got the phone and dialed some random number.

"Hello? Can we order some spicy chicken, jjangmyun, peking duck and some pickled radish please." You said through the phone.

"Okay, change for $20. Arasso, thank you." You said as you hung up.

"What, you can finish all of those?" Daehyun asked as he sat on the stool.

"What, who said I'll eat everything? I ordered for eveyone. We're not the only ones to eat, you know?" You said with sarcasm as you sat on the stool beside him.

You then heard his stomach growl. 

"Psh, you're that hungry?" You said in a mocking tone.

"Of course I am! Wait, how long until the food will arrive?" 

"15 mins." You said as you started playing with the salt dispenser.

Then there was silence. 

After 5 mins.

"Want to play a game?" Daehyun said, breaking the awkward silence betweent the two of you. 

 

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter!