Getting to know EXO

In Love with a Masked Guy

"Gege!!" Tao said as he blew a cherry. 

"Yah, release her. NOW!" Luhan ordered Tao

"Hyung, you're mean." Tao said as he released you and pouted.

"Luhan, look what you did to him!" You said as you playfully punched Luhan.

"No one is allowed to touch or do some skinship with you! EVER!" Luhan roared as he glared at his co members. 

"Aww, possessive much?" you said as you continued teasing him.

"Aish, will you stop already! I did not bring you here to tease me! Let's eat now!" He said as he walked ahead of the rest of you and went to the dining room. 

You looked at the rest of the members and they just gave you a shrug. 

"Dongsaeng, let's eat now~" Sehun said as he grabbed hold of your hand and followed Luhan.

"Meimei, wait for me!" Tao whinned as he ran after the both of you. 

"Aish, I realy hate that girl." Kris muttered.

"Hyung, relax. You still don't know her that much to judge. Remember, don't judge the book by its cover." Suho said as he cooed his hyung. 

"Whatever." Exo-M's leader said as he walked towards the dining room as well. 

You got to the dining table and was seated between Luhan and Sehun while the angry bird or Kris is seated in front of you. 

"Meimei, eat this. Lay hyung cooked this a while ago." Tao said as he placed a spoonful of chao fan in front of you. 

"No dongsaeng, eat this. Kyungsoo hyung cooked this for you." Sehun said as he also placed a spoonful of kimchi stew in front of you.

"Guys, thanks but I can eat on my own." You said as you declined their offers. 

"Princess, say ah." Luhan said as he was holding a spoonful of rice. 

"I said I can---" I was cut off as he shoved the spoon inside of your mouth.

"Mei, what were you saying?" Luhan said, teasing  you again. 

"Jerk." I mumbled as I was chewing my food. 

"You two really look cute together." Chanyeol muttered.

You choked on your food with what Chanyeol said. 

"Yah, look what you did to her!" Luhan said as he soothed your back with a back as he handed you a glass of water. 

"But it's true." Xiumin interjected as he ate another piece of bun. 

You chogged down the water and sighed.

"Are you okay now?" Luhan said, concern evident in his voice. 

"Of course, Xiao Lu." You said as you gave him a smile. 

After the awkward lunch, the rest of EXO decided to play games in the living room.

"Let's play Truth or Dare!!" Sehun chimed. 

"I'm in!" The rest of Exo except Kris said. 

"Mei, let's go. This will be a great opportunity to get to know them better." Luhan said as he pulled your hand and went to the living room.

"Okay, this will be the mechanics. As you can see, there is a bottle of vodka in the middle. If you choose Truth, you need to answer the question and then drink a shot. On the other hand, if  you choose Dare, you need to do the dare and then drink two shots." Sehun said with a smug.

"What the. Are you even legal to drink?!" You asked him, completely startled with the mechanics.

"Oh, please. No one will ever know." He said again with a smirk.

"Guys, I'd love to play a game, but a game that does not involve drinking.....at noon." You mumbled the last part so that they can't hear. 

"Oh come on, don't be a party pooper." they said. 

You looked at them and saw their looks. *Gosh, so desperate to drink. Guys.* "Fine. But i need to be sober at the end of the game, okay?" You said as you gave in to their pleads. 

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" most of them cheered while the rest only smiled.

"You heard what she said. She needs to be sober okay? No silly tricks guys." Luhan said as he threatened his friends.

"Jeesh. So protective." They complained.