Meeting EXO

In Love with a Masked Guy

 

I woke up the next moring with a smile plastered on my face. I dreamt of the time that Luhan and I spent together. I remember the days when we used to go to the field and lay down under the oak tree. We were just careless and impulsive teenagers that time. Years have passed and we have changed as well. Luhan gege is an idol right now, he's a star. He won't have any personal space left for the succeeding days and everything will be criticized by the media and society. Me, I'm a lost woman. I don't have a family anymore, I've been disowned by family. Depsite that, I have Ilhoon oppa who greatly helped me and of course, BAP. They're my new family now. I'm so glad I've seen the light again.

While in deep thoughts, I heard a knock. ", wake up now." A deep voice said. 

"Himchan oppa?" I asked as I stood up and went for the door.

"Yeah, better wake up now."  He said as I opened the door. "Good morning, babe." He said as he gave me his signature smile.

"Good morning oppa!" I said with a smile as I gave him a light hug. 

"Wow, you're okay with skinships now?" He teased you.

"OPPA!" I exclaimed as I playfully punched his arm. 

"Arasso, I'm just teasing you." He said as he ruffled my hair and went for the stairs. He was about to go down and when stopped and turned around. "Your bed hair is so cute." He said as he gave me a snicker. 

"Bed hair? Aish! I forgot to comb before opening the door!" I complained as I hit myself. 

After 15 mins

"Finally, you're done freshening up." Himchan oppa said with a sigh of relief.

"Noona, what took you so long?!! I was famished I could have died!!" Zelo whined like a baby.

"Junhong ah, you're not going to die of hunger." I said to him while I sat down. 

"Noona, of course I can!" He said again.

"Will you stop now? A person can survive without eating for a week okay! That's the normal process of our bodies!" Youngjae said in a "matter of fact" tone.

"Whatver." He said as he blew a cherry.

"Don't mope now. You look ugly." I said as I ried to cheer him up.

"Arasso, noona." He said as he cheered up a little bit. But when he found out that there's a cherry tomato on the menu, his face lit up.

"OMG, CHERRY TOMATOES!!" He said as he got every piece.

While we were eating, my phone vibrated. I fished it out of my pocket and read the text. *It's from Lulu gege!*

From: Luhan Gege

Good morning, princess! Are you free today? I've told my groupmates about you and they're interested in meeting you AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. And they insisted to meet you TODAY. Do you want me to make some lame excuse or do you want to see these desperate guys?

I chuckled at the text. Luhan gege and his dorkiness. 

"What's funny, you ?" Yongguk oppa asked.

"Luhan gege is asking me if I would like to meet s. Can I?" I asked Yongguk oppa, anticipating his answer.

"Really? Well, it's your choice. But with your expression, I'm guessing they're desperate to meet you." Yongguk said with a deep chuckle.

"Yeah, they really are. Wait, how did you know?" I asked baffled

"Haha, have you forgotten that Luhan, Himchan and I are close? Of course we've met the others as well." Yongguk said amused.

"Oh, right."

"And we're pretty close with one another too. Especiall the 90-line." Himchan said with a grin. 

"So, can I go and meet them?"

"Why not? Go have fun with those guys, but not too much okay?" Yongguk said as he looked at you, his eyebrows raised. 

"Of course, oppa. I know my limitations and I I'm a decent woman." I defended myself.

"Sill, of course we know that you're decent. You've been staying with us already for a quite a long time now." Himchan said as he patted your head.

"Just finish your food first. What time would they pick you up?" Himchan said as he continued eating his bread.

"Haven't replied yet. Wait, how do you know that they'll be picking me up?" 

They just stared at you with baffled looks.

"Oh yeah, you're pretty close with them. I forgot." I said as I rolled my eyes

"Are you mocking us?" Himchan said with a smirk.

"Of course not, oppa!" I chimed as I playfully punched his arm.

"OUCH!!" He excalimed, his expression in pain. 

"Oppa, you know you're a horrible actor? Stop acting!" I said as I hit his arms, this time, harder.

"That seriously hurt!" He said as he rubbed his arms to ease the pain.

I was laughing my head out when I received a text from Luhan oppa.

From: Luhan Gege

Are you ready now? We'll be picking you up in 15 mins. If you're still not ready, get ready NOW!!

"Haha, Luhan oppa can sometimes be a jerk. Excuse me, I need to get ready now since he's ordering me to get ready NOW." I excused myself from the table and went upstairs to my room to freshen up and get ready. 

After 15 mins, I went down wearing a dip-dyed shorts with block stockings, a purple tank top and a black lacy cardigan since it's a bit chilly these days. 

"Woah! Hyung, you have a nice crib here. It's really amazing!" Sehun was in awe, his jaw wide open.

"Sehunnie, close your mouth or a fly might go in." Luhan said with amusement because of his dongsaeng. 

" you !! Luhan and Sehun are here already! Come down no---" Himchan was cut since he saw me standing in front of  him.

"What did you say, oppa?" I asked him, my head titled on the side and gave him an innocent yet piercing smile.

"Nothing. Oh, go now and have fun with them!" He said as he literally pushed me towards Luhan and the other guy which I believe is Sehun. 

"Have fun with EXO! Oh, and don't bring back any germs from EXO Planet okay? You better disinfect before coming home!!" Himchan said as he shoved the three out of you out the door. 

"Wow, he's really unbelievably rude." I muttered as I let out a giggle of amusement. 

"He's just weird. 4-D Prince." Luhan mumbled and giggled as well. 

"Oh, this is Sehun by the way, the maknae of EXO. He's not from M, making him part of K. But we're pretty close, as you can see." Luhan ge said as he introduced Sehun to me. 

"Anyong haseyo, Sehun oppa." I said as I extended my hand, waiting for him to shake my hand. Instead, he just returned my gesture with a stare.

"Hahaha, he's like this everytime he meets new people. But don't worry, he's just like this at first. Oh, you don't have to call him oppa since he's just a day older than you. But it's your choice anyway." Luhan said, making his tone a little bit higher to break the awkwardness. 

"Oh, really. So we're friends right?" I said and smiled at Sehun again, hopeful to break the ice barrier. 

He looked at me from head to toe, scrutinizing me. His eyes landed on mine, stared for a while like he was searching for something. What could that be? And then a smile broke from his lips.

"I'm so sorry that I treated you like that a while ago. I hope you understand. We started with the wrong foot, but I want to correct that. I'm Oh Sehun by the way, the maknae of EXO. Nice to meet you, dongsaeng." He said as a faint yet sincere smile broke from his lips as he extended his hand to you.

"Oh, nice to meet you, Sehun ssi." I said as I shook his hands.

"Like you said, we're friends. just drop the formalities. Or.." He said as he started coming closer.

"You could call me oppa." He said as he whispered in my ear. 

 

A/N:

Updated again after a loooooooooooong time. I'm sooooooooooo sorry guys! Hope you won't take this against me. Oh, and this chapter's lame. BUT, I hope you'll continue to support me. ALl of you know that you're my strenght and motivation right? I'm not expecting you to comment or anything. Each and everyone's support is more that enough for me. Like I've said, you guys are my strength and motivation. Without you, I would not be able to update and continue this story. I'm VERY thankful to each and everyone of you for being my backbone and support.!!!I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! <3 >:D<