Expectations and MARRIAGE?!? NEVER!!!

In Love with a Masked Guy

A/N: After 3 months

It's been 3 months since your last encounter with the so called "B.A.P." and you kind of missed them already.

It was Saturday and you were just laying down on your bed, reading a book.

"Miss." You heard one of your maids said as she knocked on your door.

"Come in." You said as you placed the book on your coffee table and sat down.

"Your parents are coming home today. Do you want to fetch them at the airport?" She asked you with a smile.

You thought for a while.

Do you really want to see them?

"I guess I'll just wait for them to come home. I'm a bit tired today." You said with a weak smile.

"Okay. I'll just tell Mr. Park to fetch them by himself." She said as she went outside your room.

You then continued reading your book while waiting for your parents too arrive.

After 2 hours.

"WE'RE HOME~~~" You heard your mom's voice.

"Aish, they're home. I guess I need to greet them now." You muttered as you lazily got up from your bed.

"(your name)~" Your mom said as she was walking back and forth the living room.

"Mom, I'm here." You said sarcastically as you went down the stairs.

"Dear, I missed you so much!" She said as she came to hug you...tight.

She then broke the hug.

"How are you?" She asked with concern.

"As you can see, I'm fine. Alive and healthy." You said with a fake smile.

"Good good." she said as she patted your head.

"Come and sit down. We have somethign to tell you." Your mom said as she sat down beside your father.

You then sat down across them,

"Mrs Kim, can you give us three glasses of water please?" Your mom said to one of your maids.

"So, what are you going to tell me?" You asked them with an irritated tone.

"You're our only child and we don't want you to get hurt. You know that right?" Your father asked.

"Of course I know that." you retorted"

"Good. And we're sure that you already know that we don't want you to disappoint us, right?" 

"Deh."

"And with that, we're sure that you won't go against our decisions."

"What are you up to?"

"We've arranged a marriage for you." Your mom casually said.

"BWOH?!!?" You asked in shocked.

"Listen to us first." Your mom said as she coaxed you.

"NO! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THESE! CAN'T YOU STOP CONTROLLING MY LIFE FOR A MINUTE?!? ALL I HEAR FROM THE BOTH OF YOU ARE "DON'T DO THIS, DO THIS." "YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE" "WE'RE ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE WE CARE FOR YOU." I'M TIRED OF THIS BULL!! I'M TIRED OF FOLLOWING YOU AND YOUR PETTY RULES AND EXPECTATIONS FROM ME! I'M TIRED OF YOU! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT ARE YOURSELVES, YOU'VE NEVER CARED ABOUT ME ANYWAY. SO WHY WOULD I LISTEN AND FOLLOW YOU? THESE ARE FOR YOUR OWN BENEFITS ANYWAY." You shouted as tears began forming.

"HOW DARE YOU!" Your father said as he slapped your face.

Your mom just stood there, watching the horrifying and devasting scene in front of her.

"How dare me? Excuse me, you never really treated me like your daughter! All you care about is money, fame and power! You never gave me attention and love! So why would I listen to both of you when you're not even worthy of being called parents?" You said as you ran to your room. 

Your parents just stood there, shocked and perplexed.

I won't follow anything they say anymore! I won't allow them to manipulate me and play with my feelings. I'll fight for my rights and do things on my own.