Saviors? More like Warriors.

In Love with a Masked Guy

Jongup's POV

We, the hyungs and Zelo were walking the streets of Hongdae just for fun. We ditched school and we were wandering Seoul for hours already, looking for another thing to do. We were able to go to the Han River already and play like little kids. We also rented some bikes! But we ddin't know that ditching school was also boring. So we ended up here In Hongdae. Yongguk hyung shopped for new hoodie from Adidas. Himchan hyung shopped for a new set of make-up. Gosh, who thought that he's so addcited with make-up! Daehyun hyung shopped for a new mask, the one with a skull on it. God, he's so weird, wearing masks all the time! I don't understand why he keeps on wearing them, covering his handsome face. Youngjae hyung bought a new pair of fake glasses. I shopped for new bonnet while Zello bought food. 

Anyway, while we were walking, I heard someone call for help. 

"Hyung, I guess someone's in trouble." I said to them, causing them to stop.

"So?" Youngjae said.

As I was about to talk, we heard the call for help. It was a woman's voice.

"If you said that it was a woman, we would have ran to help her. Now let's go." Himchan hyung said as he ran towards the direction of the voice.

We then all ran after Himchan hyung towards an alley.

"Help!" We heard the voice again. 

We arrived at the dead end, seeing a teenage girl being surrounded by 7 young boys.

"Yah, Zico ah! What are you doing now?!?" Yongguk hyung shouted.

My guess was right. It was our rival group from our rival school, Block B.

Zico the turned his head with a smirk.

"Oh hyung, how are you?" He asked with a mocking tone.

Pshh, what a stupid jerk. 

"I asked you, what are you doing?" Yongguk hyung asked again, this time with a stern tone.

"Can't you see? We're having fun." He said as he gave that disgusting smile again.

"Fun? More like ual harassment." Youngjae hyung said with an "as a matter of fact" look.

"ual harassment? Do you see this girl ? May be not...yet." Zico said with a smirk again and looked at the girl.

As Zico turned around to look at the girl, she flinched. She was scared. I can see that.

Zico then tried to kiss the girl but she turned her head.

"Yah, I know you'll like it sooner or later." He said as he grabbed the chin of the girl and forced her to look at her.

"YAH!!" Yongguk hyung shouted as he began attacking Zico's members. 

As part of our instincts, we began attacking as well. 

We fought and fought until Zico's minions were down, leaving him to fight us...alone.

"Zico ah, you're defeated already. We don't want to hurt you and you know that. Just let the girl go and we won't hurt you." Yongguk said as he began walking towards ZIco and the girl.

"Who said I'll follow you again? You're not my boss anymore. I won't listen to you ever again!" He said.

But Yongguk hyung was faster, he grabbed Zico by the collar and just glared at him.

After a few mintues, Zico spoke.

"Don't ever think that I'll come back to you! Never! And this won't be the end, arasso?" He said as he dusted off his clothes and walked away, his minions following him like stupid dogs.

Yongguk hyung then sighed and looked at the girl. She was still frightened about what happened. Yongguk hyung tried to approach her but she stepped backwards.

"Don't go near me! You're also blonde!" She said with fear in her eyes.

"Haha, don't worry. We won't hurt you." Yongguk hyung said with his gummy smile.

Then the girl looked at us and we all gave her a smile. Except for one, Daehyun hyung.

"He's scary!" She said as she pointed at him.

"HAHAAHA!" we all laughed.

"He's harmless!" Yongguk hyung said.

"He doesn't talk much. And for the mask, we don't know either." Himchan hyung stated.

Then she stared at us again. After a few minutes, she calmed down already.

"Finally." Himchan hyung said.

"Here." Yongguk hyung said as he offered his hand.

She hesitated first.

"Come on, you won't sit there forever are you?" Yongguk hyung said.

She then took his hand, stood up and dusted her uniform. 

"Thank you." She said to us.

"No problem." We all said.

After a few moments of silence, hyung spoke again.

"I'm Bang Yong Guk by the way." he said as he offered his hand, this time for a handshake.

"(Your name)." She said as he shook hands with hyung.

"I'm Kim Himchan." himchan hyung said.

"Yongjae."

"Jongup"

"Zelo."

Then she looked at Daehyun, waiting for him to speak.

"And he's Daehyun." I said.

"Oh, thank you again. I was so scared of that stupid blonde guy." She said.

"We're blondes too." Yongguk stated.

"Oh right! Sorry." She said as she laughed.

"Hahaha, just joking. I think we should leave this place already." Yongguk hyung said.

"I guess so too." She said as she walked ahead of us.

Once we were back on the main streets, she thanked us again and left.

She's really pretty. I hope I can see her again.