We Meet Again

In Love with a Masked Guy

After thanking your warriors, you headed home. You need to get ready for your party with your "bestfriend" Hanuel.

As soon as you arrived home, your oldest maid interrogated you.

"Where have you been?" She asked with her hands on her hip.

"Halmoni, I just went to Hongdae. I needed some time alone and some time to unwind." You said as you gave her your puppy look.

"Arasso. Good thing you got time to unwind." She said as she pinched your cheeks.

"Oh, I'll be going out tonight." You stated.

"Going out? At this time?" She asked.

"Yes. I'm going out with my bestfriend. Promise, I'll be okay." You said as you gave her a hug and went upstairs. 

"Okay. Take care then. Wait, will you bring the car with you?" She asked.

"Yes, Halmoni. I'll leave now." You said and bowed at her.

After 20 mins of driving, you arrived at Haneul's house.

You rang the bell and watited for someone to open it for you.

"I'll be the one to get it!" You heard Haneul shout and after a few seconds, the door opened.

"Finally, you're here!" she exclaimed with a smile.

"Anyeong." You said with a smile.

"Let's go! We have to hurry!" She said as she literally dragged you to her room.

You sat on her bed while she was looking for suitable clothes for you.

"Here!" She said as she handed you a white body hugging dress. (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_r4dwfOHIbSg/TQSuSKqZWhI/AAAAAAAAFXY/JAbQCQxZ_nU/s320/y%2BElegance%2BSleeveless%2BDress-White%2B%252418.90.jpg) 

"I'll be wearing this?!?" You asked her.

"Of course you will!" She said as she hit your head.

Although you're one of the queenkas, you're not really into revealing dresses. 

"But." 

"No more buts. Change now!" She ordered you as she got dressed as well.

After an hour.

"I don't know why you're trying to make yourself look ugly. You're GORGEOUS for God's sake! Now let's go." She said as she dragged you again.

"We're using your car?" She asked.

"Yes." You said as you hopped inside your car.

"Okay, you know where it is right?"

"Sort of. I'll just use the GPS. What's the name again?" 

"7th High Club." 

After entering the name of the club, you were set to go.

After 30 mins of driving, you finally arrived. It was already quarter to 12 when you arrived.

"Good evening, miss." The bouncer greeted Haneul.

"Hello. This is my friend (your name)." She said as she continued walking.

You gave the bouncer a bow and ran towards Haneul.

"He knows you?" You kind of shouted because of the loud music.

"Of course. I own this club." She said as she continued walking towards the VIP section.

"BWOH?!?" You said as you were dumbfounded. You knew that your friend was rich, but you didn't know that she owns a club.

You then ran towards the VIP section and the guards just smiled at you. 

Once you entered the room, you saw other people sitting on the couch.

"(your name), come and sit here. I'll introduce you to some of my friends." She said as she called you to sit beside her.

You sat beside her and bowed to the other people present in the room.

"Guys, this is (your name)." She said as she grabbed a drink and drank it. 

"Anyong." you said as you bowed again.

"Anyong, I'm Gongchan by the way." The other guy said as he offered his hand.

"Nice to meet you." You said as he shook his hand.

"Baro." The blonde guy siad.

"Sandeul." The cute of said.

"CNU." The guys with ponytail said.

"And this is Jinyoung oppa, my boyfriend." Haneul said.

"Ah, nice to meet you." You bowed.

"No need to be polite." He said with a giggle.

"Here, take it." Gongchan said as he handed you a drink.

"Thank you, but I don't drink."  You said as you declined the offer.

"Seriously? How old are you by the way?" He asked with a smirk.

"18." You stated.

"Seriously? We're jsut the same age! Trying won't hurt right?" he asked with a smile.

You just stared at him for 5 seconds then smiled at him.

"Fine. Promise me this won't hurt okay?" You asked as you hesitated at first.

"Of course not." He said with a smirk.

You then grabbed the shot glass and drank it.

"AH~" you said as you felt yout throat burn.

"Hahaha." Gonghan just laughed.

"YAH! You said it wont hurt?" You said as you slapped his arm.

"Hahaha, just joking. Here, drink this. This is ladie's drink. It won' t hurt. Now I'm serious." He said as he handed you a glass of margarita. 

As the night deepens, you were slowly feeling drunk.

"Let's dance!" You said as you pulled Gonchan and headed to the dance floor downstairs. 

You then went to the center of the dance floor and began dancing with Gongchan.

Since both of you were intoxicated by the spirit of alcohol, you were doing things that you didn't tink of before.

You danced ily in front of him, grining with him and touching his chest. At point, you swear you felt something poking your inner thigh. But you didn't mind and continued grinding with him.

After a few songs he said pulled you towards a dark part of the club and pinned you on the wall.

"Gongchan, what are you doing?" You asked shocked.

"I should be the one asking you that." He said as he nibbled your ear.

"Yah!" You said as you felt him squeeze your .

"I know you like it. Don't deny it anymore." He said as he began your legs. 

"Gongchan, please stop." You said as you tried to push him away, but he was too strong.

You then became more nervous since his hands were going higher and higher until he reached your core.

That's when you started crying. You felt so violated. You felt like a .

"Yah, are you crying?" He asked you as he continued playing with your core.

"just stop." You begged him as you cried harder.

"Why would I stop? It's obvious that you want it to." He said as he was about to touch you again but someone stopped him.

"Trying to ually harass this lady?" A blonde guy said as he held Gongchan's hand.

"Why do you even care? off." He said as he tried to release his hand.

"Not until you off." The blonde buy said.

*Wait, that voice sounds so familiar.*

"Aish, you're so irritating." Gongchan said as he finally ed off.

"Are you okay, (your name)?" The guy said as he went in front of you.

"How do you know me?" You said as you wiped your tears.

"You forgot about me already? It's my second time saving you already." He said with his gummy smile plastered on his face.

"Yongguk ssi?" 

"We meet again." He said with the smile still plastered on his face.