Movie Night

In Love with a Masked Guy

All of you were downstairs, watching a war movie. Again. 

"Hyung. can't we watch something new instead? I'm too tired of that movie already!" Zelo whined as he was lying down on the floor. 

"Hhm, I guess you're right. Fine. I'm giving you all 5 minutes to choose another movie for us to watch. Timer...starts....NOW!!" Yongguk said as he started the countdown.

"Aish, why are you doing this to us?!" Himchan said as he lazily stood up and started choosing a movie.

"Hyung, this isn't funny." Youngjae said as he acted cool while he was obviously panicking already.

"I got one!" Jongup said as he raised his hand and showed it to Yongguk.

"Uhm, no. Too boring." Yongguk said to Jongup while he sat down across you and Daehyun.

After 5 minutes, everyone was mentally tired.

"Hyung, how will we watch if you didn't even choose anything?" Zelo said as he was sprawled on the couch, beside the two of you.

You were laughing your heads out since everyone was tired and frustrated, especially the maknae.

"I'm guessing we'll end up watching my movie then?" Yongguk said with a smirk. Since you yourself was tired of watching the same genre every single time, you suggested a movie to him.

"Oppa, how about we watch The Conjuring instead?" You asked him with a knowing smile. Yes, you've watched that movie several times already, and it didn't affect you in any way. 

"What's that?" Yongguk asked you.

"Have you been living under a rock? That's a horror movie!" Youngjae said as he drank his water.

"Horror? Hhm, sounds interesting. Okay, we can watch that. Junhong, let's play it. Oh, and turn off all the lights." He told the maknae.

"But hyung. That's a scary movie!" The maknae complained, being the scary cat that he is.

"No buts. Now go." He said as he comfortably sat on the couch.

In the end, you watched the movie with all the lights closed. 

"AHHHH!!!" Himchan and Zelo shouted as they cuddled with one another.

"Scaredy cats." Youngjae tsked. 

"Whatever hyung." The maknae continued cuddling with his omma.

"WTF!!" Youngjae exclaimed as the devil appeared.

"Jeesh. This is interesting." Yongguk mumbled as he continued eating his chips. "Yeah, hyung. It's really interesting." Jongup agreed.

"Why aren't you scared?" Deaehyun asked as he tried to cuddle with you. 

"Because I've watched this several times already. I should be asking you that too."

"Uhm, I did watch it as well. I was expecting you to act all scared and then hug me." He said with a pout.

"Aigoo. My cute masked prince. You don't need movies. I can hug you anytime." You said as you  pinched his nose and then hugged him. He was startled at first, still new to to the extent of your kinship, but got used to it after some time.

"Yah, no skinship or PDA inside the house." Yongguk said sternly without even looking at your direction.

"Whatever, hyung." Daehyun said as he continued hugging you. 

"ACCCCK!" Zelo said as he dunked under the pillow and covered his ears.

"Such a baby." You mumbled.

"Oh, my baby, don't be scared. Mommy's he---!!" Himchan shouted as the scenes were becoming scarier.

"NO SWEARING." Yongguk warned.

"Hyung, you also swear while watching war movies." Youngjae rebutted

"That's different." He defended himself.

"Do you want to continue watching this movie or go upstairs and cuddle?" Daehyun whispered in your ear.

"Oppa." You whined.

"It's not what you think it is. We're just going to sleep." He said as he smirked.

"Hahaha." You laughed in embarrassment.

"Let's go." He said as he pulled you out of the couch. The rest were so engrossed that they didn't even noticed where you were heading.

"See? They're too busy to mind us. Let's go." Daehyun said as he pulled you up and went inside his room. 

 

A/N

Exo-K's here! I can't believe that i won't watch them later! Ugh, KPOP REPUBLIC! I'll just think of the moment that I saw then at the poolside area last January 19. Not everyone can experience that fan-idol moment anyway. And it was exclusive too! We were only 10 fans at that time. Hehehe. Optimism at its finest! I'll just wait for their solo concert here in the Philippines. :D